Author Topic: Freddie Gibbs - Cold Day In Hell Mixtape Discussion Thread (Link Inside)  (Read 994 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Freddie Gibbs – Cold Day In Hell (Track List+ Cover Art)
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 04:50:42 PM »
why arent people talking about this?

if you arent listening to this you fucking suck. kill yourself. stop listening to rap. put on some j cole and cry about how boring and white you are

GIBBS

What you expect from this board? These cats worship soft shit. Probably to busy listenin to Officer Rick and his garbage MM crew.

lol you're replying to the guy who is a fan of all the mainstream music you don't like

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 05:05:42 PM »

if you arent listening to this you fucking suck. kill yourself. stop listening to rap. put on some j cole and cry about how boring and white you are

GIBBS
because it came out only few hours ago before you posted . they only person thats needs to kill himself is you for your ignorant closeminded racist comments towards j.cole & white people . what you said is straight ignorant & bullshit . it also proves how fake you really are .you have no right to tell anybody quit to listen to rap with the stupidy & ignorance you kick. people like you who front like they hard are softest weakest people in world aka fake ass bitches . real men don't care if it is soft or hard ! they just keep real & don't hate or fake like you. nothing about j.cole is soft or boring ,hater . i am hard core freddie gibbs fan & you are type that makes freddie gibbs fans look bad . what going to happen when freddie gibbs does a track wiith j.cole ? you going to turn on gibbs because how much of fakest ass person you. stop fronting & hating because it is not good look at all .

midwestryder

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 05:18:38 PM »
this cover is wack...
please that cover is dope as fuck !  there is no way in hell the cover is wack & even snoop dogg would tell you that . . you must not have good taste or know good art or know what is dope in hip hop like this cover . i have a t-shirt from LRG of this cover given to me by freddie gibbs & every body at concert was trying to buy it from me because it is so dope & is not sold any where. calling this cover wack gets your hip hop pass tooken!  this coveri s what we call in hip hop art but what do you know about that ? nothing !

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 05:25:43 PM »
this cover is wack...
please that cover is dope as fuck !  there is no way in hell the cover is wack & even snoop dogg would tell you that . . you must not have good taste or know good art or know what is dope in hip hop like this cover . i have a t-shirt from LRG of this cover given to me by freddie gibbs & every body at concert was trying to buy it from me because it is so dope & is not sold any where. calling this cover wack gets your hip hop pass tooken!  this coveri s what we call in hip hop art but what do you know about that ? nothing !

flowz like mudafuckas

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Freddie Gibbs - Cold Day In Hell Mixtape Discussion Thread (Link Inside)
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 07:12:36 PM »
01. Barely M.A.D.E. It
02. Rob Me A Nigga
03. Anything To Survive
04. Twos & Fews
05. Let 'Em Burn
06. B.A.N.ned
07. My Homeboy's Girlfriend
08. So Amazin' (P.S.A. part 2)
09. Natural High
10. Str8' Slammin'
11. Menace II Society
12. Neighborhood Hoez
13. Heaven Can Wait
14. My Dawgz

I don't know if it's me but my version of "Rob Me a Ni88a" sounds unmastered.  4.7/5 just the way it is.

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2011, 03:25:10 AM »
this cover is wack...

flowz like mudafuckas

Plz take your dick out of Petey's ass and at least try and come with some original trolling when posting.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2011, 11:20:07 AM »

GIBBS
because it came out only few hours ago before you posted . they only person thats needs to kill himself is you for your ignorant closeminded racist comments towards j.cole & white people . what you said is straight ignorant & bullshit . it also proves how fake you really are .you have no right to tell anybody quit to listen to rap with the stupidy & ignorance you kick. people like you who front like they hard are softest weakest people in world aka fake ass bitches . real men don't care if it is soft or hard ! they just keep real & don't hate or fake like you. nothing about j.cole is soft or boring ,hater . i am hard core freddie gibbs fan & you are type that makes freddie gibbs fans look bad . what going to happen when freddie gibbs does a track wiith j.cole ? you going to turn on gibbs because how much of fakest ass person you. stop fronting & hating because it is not good look at all .

lol

this tape is dope as hell. 'my homeboys girlfriend' is craaaazy. glad he still did a few story tellin joints on this one

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2011, 04:50:47 PM »
+1 to SCREW for making midwesttyder cry again  8)

2euce 7even

Re: Freddie Gibbs "A Cold Day In Hell" Mixtape
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2011, 08:02:34 PM »

AllEyezonMe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2011, 08:41:07 PM »
this cover is wack...

lol at wack. Easily one the dopest covers ive seen.

Anyways this tape knocks. Gibbs does his thing and the production is nice.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2011, 02:24:54 AM »
i ain't a big cover freak,but this is a nod to badass blaxplotation fliccs from the 70's, and gibbs is a badass shit fits,surprised equals didn't know that yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2011, 04:59:13 PM »
this cover is wack...

flowz like mudafuckas

Plz take your dick out of Petey's ass and at least try and come with some original trolling when posting.

ur such a fag, William  :grumpy:

sav

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2011, 05:59:35 PM »
"B.A.N.ned" is my shit.  8)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2011, 01:58:52 PM »
can anyone hook it up with a link please?
The West is Back

Will_B

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2011, 03:03:30 PM »