Author Topic: Slim the Mobster sucks?  (Read 1877 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Slim the Mobster sucks?
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2011, 06:02:39 AM »
I could name about 10 different Westcoast rappers that Dre could have co-signed just name a few
Black Hippy the whole group
Tri-Star
Nipsey
Bishop Lamont
Crooked I
Eastwood
dre co-signed bishop lamont. its just that they wanted to release his album after detox, quite lame.

tbh Bishop should've stayed. He's shown no signs of releasing an official album and if he were still on the Math he'd be doing what he's doing now (releasing mixtapes). Except with more people paying attention. I don't really see what was the point of leaving if his album is still eternally delayed. I guess at least he left on his own terms rather than waiting for Dre to fire him.
i doubt he would have gotten more attention if he stayed there.

you're right that the album is still not out, but that's for different reasons than before.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2011, 11:24:08 AM »
I could name about 10 different Westcoast rappers that Dre could have co-signed just name a few
Tri-Star
Nipsey
Bishop Lamont
Crooked I
Eastwood
dre co-signed bishop lamont. its just that they wanted to release his album after detox, quite lame.

tbh Bishop should've stayed. He's shown no signs of releasing an official album and if he were still on the Math he'd be doing what he's doing now (releasing mixtapes). Except with more people paying attention. I don't really see what was the point of leaving if his album is still eternally delayed. I guess at least he left on his own terms rather than waiting for Dre to fire him.

you're right that the album is still not out, but that's for different reasons than before.

You don't think being on Aftermath boosted the amount of people paying attention and the amount of news we hear about him?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2011, 01:30:37 PM »
Tri-Star
Nipsey
Bishop Lamont
Crooked I
Eastwood

You don't think being on Aftermath boosted the amount of people paying attention and the amount of news we hear about him?
initially yes. but when he was signed there were also moments when it was quiet around him. he released the street albums/mixtapes to please us.
i really doubt his free songs and mixtapes would have gotten a lot more attention this year and last year if he was signed to aftermath

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2011, 03:45:53 PM »
just answer the question..........yes ,

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Shot Callin

• Lil Geezy
  • Shot Callin'
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2011, 05:11:54 PM »
Thank you. lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2011, 08:53:52 AM »
i don´t what to make of him yet, he´s mixing solid tracks with hot garbage.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

trilly

• Lil Geezy
  • trillest.com
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2011, 02:07:12 AM »
Slim the Mobster is different, he really reminds me of 50 cent to be thoroughly honest.  He's a little too hood for mainstream, but he appeals to the people in the hood.  Hopefuly, people in the hood, buy records!
Visit
trillest.com
Real Street Blogging
No Bullshxt, Just Trill Shxt

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2011, 04:20:59 PM »