Author Topic: To all the westcoast lovers who are haters  (Read 383 times)

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
To all the westcoast lovers who are haters
« on: January 24, 2003, 04:47:37 PM »
"you nigga'z say suhin slick you get Slaaaaped fo tha"
"Nigga stunnin on some jewls you get claaaaped for tha"
"If you niggas got beef i got the Maaac for that"
"Run up and put it in work you get ya head craacked for that"

"What up Blood What up cuzz What up Blood what up
Gaaaaaaannnggggsta"

"50 cent and i got the burner Ni-ggaaah dont make me
slap you like ike to tina turner Ni-ggaaahh"

50 cent is the shit he king of the west and he from the east he king of the south and he from the east he king of the mid west and he from the east

GGGGG UNIT ask ya man dr dre who the illest is right now
so all you east hating 50 cent shit talking ass niggaz eat a dick and go one ya selvs

EASTCOAST NUGGAH! im tired of hearing hating ass comments i show the west love and you niggas stay hating on my coast so fuck you and much love to any westcoast nigga who on some world wide love shit

West Coast Veteran

Re:To all the westcoast lovers who are haters
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2003, 04:51:30 PM »
Kain670?

D.R.E.-Dogg

Jome

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2003, 05:36:40 PM »

im tired of hearing hating ass comments i show the west love and you niggas stay hating on my coast so fuck you and much love to any westcoast nigga who on some world wide love shit

Yeah.
Being from none of the coasts, I gotta say that the Westcoast-fans seems to be  hating much more than the Eastcoast-fans.
The N.Y.-fans seem to bump whatever as long as it's dope, but some of the Westcoast-fans seems to hate anything remotely affiliated with the East.

Kain670

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2003, 05:51:44 PM »
That wasn't me....I'm new here

Yeah Trizz you have a point
I'm from the Westcoast and I can care less about where a rapper is from

But most of these guys in here have too much pride for the West Coast
hating on 50 after they only here one 50 track(Wanksta)
because he is from NYC

Then they try to give excuses as to why they like (In Da Club)
like that song is not the shit

looks like they jealous because nothin ain't poppin from the WestSide but bullshit rap i.e Snoop,Cube, DJ Quik and other shitty rappers

And Don't give me shit about how they are legends because I don't care

You guys were probably hatin on EM too ;) Its cool

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2003, 06:12:42 PM »

im tired of hearing hating ass comments i show the west love and you niggas stay hating on my coast so fuck you and much love to any westcoast nigga who on some world wide love shit

Yeah.
Being from none of the coasts, I gotta say that the Westcoast-fans seems to be  hating much more than the Eastcoast-fans.
The N.Y.-fans seem to bump whatever as long as it's dope, but some of the Westcoast-fans seems to hate anything remotely affiliated with the East.

And kain, u dont need to diss Dj quik, Cube and Snoop... they are legends, 50 cent is juss a dope new artist

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2003, 06:18:13 PM »
Biggie murdered 50 on his own shit 5 years after his death. OUCH!

Kaidy

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2003, 06:36:45 PM »
Please, the east been hating on the west since the start. Only recognition they show is stealing the west coast culture to make their videos look nice.

And how do you figure that if peeps dont like 50 they dont like the east in general? I dont really bump east coast shit but I do bump 50 and i'll most likely cop his album.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2003, 07:09:39 PM »
Biggie murdered 50 on his own shit 5 years after his death. OUCH!

LOL..

BL7

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2003, 07:31:29 PM »
"you nigga'z say suhin slick you get Slaaaaped fo tha"
"Nigga stunnin on some jewls you get claaaaped for tha"
"If you niggas got beef i got the Maaac for that"
"Run up and put it in work you get ya head craacked for that"

"What up Blood What up cuzz What up Blood what up
Gaaaaaaannnggggsta"

"50 cent and i got the burner Ni-ggaaah dont make me
slap you like ike to tina turner Ni-ggaaahh"

50 cent is the shit he king of the west and he from the east he king of the south and he from the east he king of the mid west and he from the east

GGGGG UNIT ask ya man dr dre who the illest is right now
so all you east hating 50 cent shit talking ass niggaz eat a dick and go one ya selvs

EASTCOAST NUGGAH! im tired of hearing hating ass comments i show the west love and you niggas stay hating on my coast so fuck you and much love to any westcoast nigga who on some world wide love shit

Look homie, this isn't even necessary. Maybe you've forgotten, but this IS a west coast forum, so most people come here for WEST coast shit. Just because a nigga ain't feeling 50 Cent doesn't mean he's a hater, or that he doesn't have love for tha east. All y'all need to calm down man....This shit ain't even serious, so why overreact? Much love to tha east AND west coast from me, y'all niggaz keep it real & don't trip.

Peace

« Last Edit: January 24, 2003, 07:32:05 PM by BL7 »

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2003, 09:05:48 PM »
the peeps from the east that are on here like west shit...so why are they gonna clown?...if u talk to any east coast muthafucka anywhere else theyre hating...they try to say the west has no talent and blah blah blah...so what are we gonna do?...say thank u for dissin my coast?...fuck no...we diss back...i got mad love for the east coast...my pops is from brooklyn...he met my moms in queens...so i got hella roots out there...so chill with all the shit u talkin...

smerlus

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2003, 08:50:36 AM »
yeah you're right, the east does show MAAAAAAAAD love for the west. in fact i'm in the mood to listen to some westcoast songs on the radio over here in NY...hmmmm ja rule, nope he isn't west coast, nelly, nope not him either, alicia keyes not yet........(4 hours later) oh shit an eminem song! getting closer.............

talk about opression, look at any magazine, turn on bet or mtv, or listen to your radio. people are just tired of hearing gay shit like fabulous (how many tmes is this guy going to spell his name in a song?) cam'ron and shit while the west gets NO love. the only time every one is down with the west it seems when ice cube drops a club track or dre drops a cd.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2003, 10:28:57 AM »
well, me personally, I am a huge westcoast fan.  I like artists outside of Cali, but I don't own too many of their albums.  Like I got bone thugs, scarface, outcast, do or die, eihtball, nas, and I have some mp3's of artists too.  But shit I can't even keep up on the westcoast music, muchless the eastcoast and the dirty south.  And this is an WESTCOAST board.  its not the eastcoast connection, or the dirty south connection.  if it were I wouldn't even be on here.  and if I got $12 to spend and Jay-z just dropped what people on here maay label as one of the best albums ever, and some unknown westcoast artist dropped his debut, damn right ima go with the westcoast release.

Jome

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2003, 05:38:53 PM »
And how do you figure that if peeps dont like 50 they dont like the east in general? I dont really bump east coast shit but I do bump 50 and i'll most likely cop his album.

On this board, there's a lot of hate towards most Eastcoast-artist..
True, there's a lot of fans, but most Eastcoast-artist is being hated on in general:
Nas, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, The Lox, DMX even, Ruff Ryders camp.. the list goes on..
Even if some of the Westcoasters haven't heard a artist, they hate on them..
They might say "Ohh, that wack mothafucka".. not knowing that it's a group or posse.. Of course there's haters on the East too, but this forum shows off the Westcoast-haters for the most..

How else would you explain 20 people coming into a 50-thread simply to hate on 50, when all they have heard is 1 or 2 tracks meant for the radio??

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2003, 05:23:56 PM »
Only reason the west dont get airplay and love like the east is because right now the west (mainly the underground in the west)
They using the same sound and same subject matter
as 1992-96 and people outside the west
are tired of that shit snoop dre and them they
move with the times re invent themselvs
if the other artists out west would reinvent themselvs
maybe come with a modern new west sound thas fresh
somthing the masses would appeal to and like
somthing people outside the west would like to buy
the west would be gettin love too no one hate the west
we never opress'd them we jus aint feelin a sound that
hasnt changed since we was kids shit look at the g funk era back when it first came out everyone was feeling it
and the west ran hip hop WHY? cause the east was on the same damn sound it was on since 1985 and peeps was tired even the eastcoast nigga'z was bumpin westcoast back then WHY? cause the g funk sound
was new and fresh and diffrent and thas why g funk era is a classic time for hip hop but all era's die out its time for somthing new and untill the west do somthing new
the east will continue running shit cause the east reinvents it self all the time shit look at our beats now
we sample soul and funk on a whole new level yet keep that grimey east sound Maybe the west should make a new type of beat and rhyme style so dont come at me wit that the west is opress'd bullshit look at the east
east was smart they saw the west ran shit so they changed up there styles and wu tang came out and biggie and nas came out NEW sound so that the east could get some love from the west so untill yall do that
you gets no love other then dr dre snoop dogg and company because they aint on that WEEESSSTSIDDDE BS
they on some Im from the westcoast but i love all my real nigga'z every were shit

So eat a dick for those who hate and the only one who got opressd lately was DJ quik so he has reason to be mad the rest of the west need to follow dre and re invent ya selvs damn