Author Topic: Drake Lists His 5 Favorite Albums of All-Time  (Read 1172 times)

Knett

• 'G'
Re: Drake Lists His 5 Favorite Albums of All-Time
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2011, 04:09:28 PM »
Hell hath no fury was easily better
Now you're giving the easy answer. That's what critics seem to think but there's no way. It's a good album, but average ass tracks like "Momma I'm So Sorry", "We Got it for Cheap", "Ain't Cha" & "Ride Around Shining" don't exist on Lord Willin.

Co-sign.

Only hot track on that album was Mr Me Too. The track Wamp Wamp was really the track that ruined it for me.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2011, 04:37:41 PM »
Hell hath no fury was easily better
Now you're giving the easy answer. That's what critics seem to think but there's no way. It's a good album, but average ass tracks like "Momma I'm So Sorry", "We Got it for Cheap", "Ain't Cha" & "Ride Around Shining" don't exist on Lord Willin.

Co-sign.

Only hot track on that album was Mr Me Too. The track Wamp Wamp was really the track that ruined it for me.
To me, there was a few other hot ones too (Chinese New Year, Nightmares) but your right, "Wamp Wamp" was another dumb track.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2011, 07:34:13 PM »
If a little brother mixtape is better then illmatic,The chronic, doggystyle etc your a fucking idiot.That's not even getting into other genres.

If you don't recognize that people have different musical tastes you're the idiot. Maybe he's into meaningful content over gangsta rap cliche. And Justus For All is far and away lyrically superior to Doggystyle and The Chronic. And people who aren't into lyrics about killing or P Funk wouldn't even like those albums.

Are you saying your top 3 albums are Illmatic, The Chronic and Doggystyle? Because that just sounds like you've been fed your music taste. Drake listing dope albums not everyone has heard >>> you reciting the 3 most popular mainstream albums from the 90s. Is everyone on here's music opinion void because most of us haven't listened to the biggest albums outside of rap?

i totally agree. a lot of these kids are brainwashed. those three arent in my top 5 either.

jays trolling again.......

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2011, 08:40:12 PM »
Again you called big seans album classic, your opinion isn't relevant.LMAO at calling kids brain washed while thinking drake and big Sean are great artists. Take a look in the mirror at who's brain washed little guy.

I can hate on opinion pretty easily. Their is such thing as a stupid opinion, like drakes.

If some guy says battlefield earth is the greatest movie ever made, it's his opinion buts it's a stupid one and the person obviously has no taste.Anyone with this top five list is an idiot and has no taste.

Meaningful content? Rofl. Remind me of the meaningful content within lord willin, life after death, black album and love below. You're speaking out of your ass.

Illmatic is in my top five, not the others. Their "safe" choices for a reason, their amazing albums, true classics through and through. If those albums aren't in at least your top 20,you don't deserve to have an opinion.

And Lmao @ drake listing albums nobodies heard, what crack are you smoking? So people haven't heard love below, lord willin, the black album and life after death? Just stop talking. Those are all platinum plus albums.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 10:00:29 PM by Jaydc is back »

AllEyezonMe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2011, 08:50:11 PM »
If those are his favorites then what the hell is so hard to understand? OMG he doesnt have the albums I like boooohoooo ::)

MistaNova

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2011, 09:10:49 PM »
Something tells me this is has more to do with the hate Drake gets on here rather than the albums he listed.
He names 5 albums with an underrated project & albums released in the 21st century and he gets hated on for not including cliche gangsta rap albums that were shoved down your throat in the 90's. And even if he did list your usual 5 (like Pac, Nas, Biggie, Snoop, Dre for example) he'd still get hated on for having a generic ass list...

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2011, 09:15:32 PM »
So life after death isn't a cliche gangsta rap album?!

MistaNova

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2011, 09:24:06 PM »
Don't critics and HH purists consider it mafioso rap?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2011, 09:47:28 PM »
Did you really just write that?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2011, 10:12:33 PM »
Don't critics and HH purists consider it mafioso rap?

those japanse school girl pics of urs r disturbing and goofy

MistaNova

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2011, 10:15:34 PM »
Whatever...

What I originally wanted to say was that Drake's gonna get hated on for being Drake. No matter what he listed...

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2011, 10:17:34 PM »
i dont understand what u see in these goofy lookin japanase girls, bro

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2011, 10:46:19 PM »
If some guy says battlefield earth is the greatest movie ever made, it's his opinion buts it's a stupid one and the person obviously has no taste.Anyone with this top five list is an idiot and has no taste.

That comparison makes no sense. Battlefield Earth was one of the worst received movies of all time.

Meaningful content? Rofl. Remind me of the meaningful content within lord willin, life after death, black album and love below. You're speaking out of your ass.

I'll repeat myself since you weren't paying attention. And Justus For All is lyrically superior to Doggystyle and The Chronic. Do you disagree with this statement? Isn't Phonte better at rapping than Dre? Have you even listened to it?

Illmatic is in my top five, not the others. Their "safe" choices for a reason, their amazing albums, true classics through and through. If those albums aren't in at least your top 20,you don't deserve to have an opinion.

I remember you posting in the top 3 movies threads. You didn't mention Citizen Kane or Casablanca. Does that make your opinion on movies worthless? I'll tell you right now that the majority of people don't have illmatic, The Chronic and Doggystyle in their top 20. You know why? Because most people either listen to more than one genre or don't even listen to rap in the first place. Let alone those who do and don't base their music taste off of 90s mainstream releases. I swear you have one of the most close-minded views on music I have seen here. In your eyes if The Source doesn't give something 5 stars it must not be shit.

And Lmao @ drake listing albums nobodies heard, what crack are you smoking? So people haven't heard love below, lord willin, the black album and life after death? Just stop talking. Those are all platinum plus albums.

I was talking about And Justus For All obviously. Let's have your top 10. At this point I'm expecting you to recite a list of 5 mic albums.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 10:49:01 PM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2011, 11:02:35 PM »
So you speak about albums in both instances but both times it's not albums it's one mixtape. Make up your mind.

I was obviously limiting that to just hip hop albums and hip hop fans since this is a hip hop forum, genius.I've already stated I wasn't including other genres, that point obviously went over your head or you lack comprehension skills.

I'm close minded? Coming from the guy who doesn't listen to anything if it gets played on the radio that's pretty funny.Go back to making posts about being too good for Nikki minaj and arguing with elior who's more attractive you or him.

And who the fuck cares about it being lyrically better? I can find lots of albums lyrically better. That doesn't mean they are better albums.

Just out of curiosity how is it you've come to this conclusion of this source awards revelation?Because I said illmatic is better then a little brother mixtape? Rofl. Your hanging by a thread.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2011, 02:31:06 AM »
The success was based completely from hey ya and big bois single. Artistically it sucked dick, the only people that enjoyed that shit were douchebags. Let's be real, nobody still listens to that crap. Cee-lo green can make great albums singing. Andre can't.

just either ya equal with this comment why don't ya  :-[ :-X hahahahha, i still bang that bitch on occasion, cee-lo sing better but i can't bang that fool albums long yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp