Author Topic: ice burgandy vs. boskoe1 beef  (Read 1312 times)

Blood$

Re: ice burgandy vs. boskoe1 beef
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 09:28:41 AM »
and Ice Burgandy once again can't go out to fight his own battles, how can y'all respect that?

dude is cool but he's becoming a Twitter whore

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 09:52:46 AM »
and Ice Burgandy once again can't go out to fight his own battles, how can y'all respect that?

I don't think it's cool he ain't catch the fade with Boskoe but can't hate on Rose for doin that if Ice his homie.  Did you see Boskoe, he went at it with Rose too, called him bitch and hoe mo. 

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 10:29:15 AM »

I don't think it's cool he ain't catch the fade with Boskoe but can't hate on Rose for doin that if Ice his homie.  Did you see Boskoe, he went at it with Rose too, called him bitch and hoe mo. 

yeah I'm not knocking Rose cuz he's clearly doing all of this out of respect for a homie (I'd do the same for some of mine), but at the same time I'm sure all the attention they get on Twitter drives most of this

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 11:07:39 AM »

yeah I'm not knocking Rose cuz he's clearly doing all of this out of respect for a homie (I'd do the same for some of mine), but at the same time I'm sure all the attention they get on Twitter drives most of this

Yup. Gotta keep it 100, Ice a little dude, sure Boskoe bigger than him so he cant trip when Ice got a homie bigger than him to Mayweather him.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 02:51:18 PM »
what happened in the video...youtube took it down. some1 re-up.

PG.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 04:55:58 PM »

Yup. Gotta keep it 100, Ice a little dude, sure Boskoe bigger than him so he cant trip when Ice got a homie bigger than him to Mayweather him.

mayweather him??? i didnt see a cheap shot
Follow Me On Twitter @officialpg
Circle Me On Google +
https://plus.google.com/103297398275721196239

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2011, 05:28:33 PM »
what happened in the video...youtube took it down. some1 re-up.
both vids are on worldstar

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2011, 08:12:46 PM »

Boskoe1 released this video recently
...soon art would imitate life as seen in the video. (check 2:10 - 3:27)  :laugh:

Rosemo had a green light to handle this when Boskoe was talking reckless about him on twitter and in this vid :

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2011, 11:03:09 AM »

mayweather him??? i didnt see a cheap shot

He jumped out the car charged Boskoe swingin WHILE BOSKOE wasn't prepared for shit.  It ain't a cheap shot cuz ain't no cheap shots in a street fight but he knocked him on his back too many times to count, hence the analogy.