Author Topic: RoseMo700 killed?  (Read 4642 times)

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
Re: RoseMo700 killed?
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2011, 07:15:59 PM »
u reap wat u sow, no sympathy for this nigga....trying to build a career on twitter fighting niggaz in the mall, sucker punching niggaz... he got what he deserved end of story ;)

so pac got what he deserved too? when he jumped on baby lane over some shit that didnt directly involve him?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2011, 08:06:38 PM »
westside till i die

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2011, 08:33:36 PM »
u reap wat u sow, no sympathy for this nigga....trying to build a career on twitter fighting niggaz in the mall, sucker punching niggaz... he got what he deserved end of story ;)

so pac got what he deserved too? when he jumped on baby lane over some shit that didnt directly involve him?

To an extent, Pac had what he had coming too. He thought he was untouchable until he ran up on some real gang dudes, it's not a big surprise he was killed hours later.

Sccit

« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2011, 09:15:06 PM »
^they never decided to meet up...they ran up on him unexpectedly. nobody told him shit about a fight, he was set up. he turned around, 4 peeps hopped out the whip, and he was instantly rushed by the time he had the chance 2 put his hands up. then 2nd dude ran up, and u can even hear peeps screamin "leave it alone, don"... then when 2nd dude backed off, they was screamin "let blood get up" over and over, because by the time boskoe knew what hit him, he was already on the ground gettin socked n kicked. that aint a fair fight...if they wanted 2 make it fair, there was a diff way 2 go about it.

Rosemoe would've fucked up him anyway. He was way bigger than Boskoe.

i dont doubt it....thats only more reason they shoulda given boskoe a fair fight.

Fair fight? nigga this is gangbanging, i suppose when niggas do a drive by they should tell them we about to shoot to give dudes a fair chance to run too. Fuck outta here with that bullshit. He gave boskoe a chance and he ran and got put on his ass. point blank the nigga couldnt fuck with him. And all these people assuming it was boskoe when niggas is gangbangers straight up the shit could have came from any angle. people just leach on that cause it was done for the public to see.

boskoe got jumped...thats most likely why rosemo got chipped. politics, son. there r better ways 2 go about things, especially when u got a fuckin daughter sittin at home...u actin like jumpin some1 from ur hood because of some twitter beef (which wasnt even rosemo's beef to begin with) and then runnin to brag about how cool u are for doin it on the internet is on some gangbangin shit? then he puts that shit up online for every1 to see so that boskoe can be embarrassed in front of the whole world (it was bad enough back when dudes had 2 worry about peeps in their own hood findin out). that aint gangsta, it's dumb, the fuck outta here with that nonsense...aint nothin legit about that, and thats why things done turned out the way they did.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2011, 09:24:11 PM »
valid point, who cares  about their "beef" anyways. Just two no names like anyone else on this forum aside from ea-ski and daz. For that guy to post that shit to get all these views and be this super gang banger is just stupid. Feel bad for his family. Unfortunate situation but he definitely had some shit like this coming. No body fights fair anymore.

^they never decided to meet up...they ran up on him unexpectedly. nobody told him shit about a fight, he was set up. he turned around, 4 peeps hopped out the whip, and he was instantly rushed by the time he had the chance 2 put his hands up. then 2nd dude ran up, and u can even hear peeps screamin "leave it alone, don"... then when 2nd dude backed off, they was screamin "let blood get up" over and over, because by the time boskoe knew what hit him, he was already on the ground gettin socked n kicked. that aint a fair fight...if they wanted 2 make it fair, there was a diff way 2 go about it.

Rosemoe would've fucked up him anyway. He was way bigger than Boskoe.

i dont doubt it....thats only more reason they shoulda given boskoe a fair fight.

Fair fight? nigga this is gangbanging, i suppose when niggas do a drive by they should tell them we about to shoot to give dudes a fair chance to run too. Fuck outta here with that bullshit. He gave boskoe a chance and he ran and got put on his ass. point blank the nigga couldnt fuck with him. And all these people assuming it was boskoe when niggas is gangbangers straight up the shit could have came from any angle. people just leach on that cause it was done for the public to see.

boskoe got jumped...thats most likely why rosemo got chipped. politics, son. there r better ways 2 go about things, especially when u got a fuckin daughter sittin at home...u actin like jumpin some1 from ur hood because of some twitter beef (which wasnt even rosemo's beef to begin with) and then runnin to brag about how cool u are for doin it on the internet is on some gangbangin shit? then he puts that shit up online for every1 to see so that boskoe can be embarrassed in front of the whole world (it was bad enough back when dudes had 2 worry about peeps in their own hood findin out). that aint gangsta, it's dumb, the fuck outta here with that nonsense...aint nothin legit about that, and thats why things done turned out the way they did.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 10:37:59 PM by friscoliving »

The_Offence

« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2011, 10:31:39 PM »
you niggaz still discussion this ? let dudes family and friends suffer in peace. you niggaz act like dude don't have a family, like he don't have a mother that cares about him.. dubcnn needs to delete this this topic out of respect for dudes family.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2011, 10:48:13 PM »
your from toronto you dont know nothing about this westside gangbangin shit loc

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2011, 02:46:36 AM »
why he smell like that?

PG.

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2011, 03:34:53 AM »
your from toronto you dont know nothing about this westside gangbangin shit loc

haha i was thinking the exact same thing lol 8)
Follow Me On Twitter @officialpg
Circle Me On Google +
https://plus.google.com/103297398275721196239

Portugoal

« Reply #109 on: November 06, 2011, 04:12:53 AM »
So.... I see a 5 page thread about someone I never heard of. Who the hell is RoseMo700?

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2011, 06:49:16 AM »

like pac with orlando anderson

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2011, 06:51:20 AM »

lol beat me to it, i just posted the same thing . these pac worshippers never see that their lord and savior did dumb things too

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2011, 08:31:35 AM »

yea as sad as it is, pac also got what he deserved when he jumped baby lane...but baby lane got what he deserved a few years later ;) anyways pac touched people in many different ways there aint no way u can compare a bum like rosemo700 or orlando anderson to 2pac end of story ;)  

ABN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #113 on: November 06, 2011, 09:10:34 AM »
how the fuck did Tupac get mixed in with a bum like Jomo? both Pac and Jomo got what they deserved but why the fuck would anyone bring up Tupac in a thread about a gangbanging loser?

Sccit

« Reply #114 on: November 06, 2011, 09:23:59 AM »
So.... I see a 5 page thread about someone I never heard of. Who the hell is RoseMo700?

a local rapper who knocked game out a couple months ago, and then fucked up another local rapper over twitter beef a few days back..

ABN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #115 on: November 06, 2011, 09:47:21 AM »

a local rapper who knocked game out a couple months ago, and then fucked up another local rapper over twitter beef a few days back..
is he a rapper lol?

The_Offence

« Reply #116 on: November 06, 2011, 10:26:14 AM »
Quote from: JEWCC htic=274608.msg2769886#msg2769886 date=1320558493
your from toronto you dont know nothing about this westside gangbangin shit loctp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiQcXbnPPC4&feature=relatedlink=top
son i was born and raised in yard and if you don't know where yard is thats Jamaica. west coast gang bangin is school yard shit to Jamaican garrisons. Spanish town alone averages more murders than the whole state of cali. fuck that Portmore is 1 of the smallest garrisons in J.A and they average more murders than LA. so i don't know who you think your talking to about gangs. its nothing to be proud of but don't front on a nigga like im some nigga that never seen street shit because i've walked more dangerous streets than you've ever walked on. compton is joke a thing compare to st Andrew.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 10:55:45 AM by The_Offence »

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #117 on: November 06, 2011, 10:50:33 AM »
why he smell like that?

that nigga dead!!!

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #118 on: November 06, 2011, 10:50:55 AM »

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #119 on: November 06, 2011, 10:52:05 AM »

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2011, 11:10:43 AM »
on a serious not ice buurgandy is back to talking superman shit on twitter, should take a leaf out of 2eleven's book and stfu

Sccit

« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2011, 12:53:41 PM »

is he a rapper lol?

apparently, he's done 4 songs with Purps and Burgandy...Purps sayin he wants 2 release 'em and give the proceeds to Rosemo's family.

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2011, 01:42:04 PM »
^lmao proceeds?  ???

deeznutz213

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2011, 04:17:05 PM »
why he smell like that?

that nigga dead!!!

how he die???

Hurricane done shot him in the head! :scarface:

Just listened to this shit a couple of weeks ago Classic! Was thinking the same thing.

Sccit

« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2011, 04:24:42 PM »
^lmao proceeds?  ???

aka they sellin it on itunes and giving the money to his family.