Author Topic: RoseMo700 killed?  (Read 4640 times)

darqawa

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
Re: RoseMo700 killed?
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2011, 10:42:43 AM »
he really did get killed tripporquit is from NHP and he confirmed it. you already know boskoe1 will be in a police station before the son goes down.

I ain’t tryin to make light of this, but Boskoe1 did say “Who they want, BOSKOE BOSKOE BOSKOE!”  Someone need to delete that lol.
my nigga you support this pussy ass action. you a gangsta ? that nigga was giving niggaz head up fair fades, its not like he was going around jumping niggas. who ever killed this nigga is a straight bitch ass nigga and since these pussy ass niggas never keep their mouth shut, who ever killed this nigga will probably be dead by the end of the month. son wasn't going around doing niggaz dirty. son was giving niggaz head up 1 on 1 fights. so if a nigga had a problem with son then man up and fight it out. its always some pussy ass niggaS that brings guns to fist fights because they can't hang real niggaz. my nigga a 3 year old can pull a trigger that shit don't make you hard. even nerds are shooting up schools.  COWARDS DO THAT SHIT BRO. NIGGAZ LIKE THAT ARE THE REASON BODY FIGHTS ANYMORE, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW IF A BITCH ASS NIGGA MIGHT COME BACK AND KILL AFTER YOU BEAT HIM DOWN.

NIPSEY SAID IT BEST ( PUSSY NIGGAZ)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/95550013db1facbf/

Not about Gangsta homie it’s about gangbangin.  Head up? Yeah,  after he rolled up, jumped out and rushed up swingin then stompin/slappin boskoe when he was on the ground, breakin his hand. THEN TO PUT IT ON YOUTUBE with them laughin and clownin, say they did him like a crab???????  That is way disrespectful not just to Boskoe, his HOOD.  I am not condoning anything, this the Game though.  I don’t have to like it but got live by it, knowin this can always happen.  RIP to Jomo, God have mercy on his soul.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2011, 11:44:11 AM »
he really did get killed tripporquit is from NHP and he confirmed it. you already know boskoe1 will be in a police station before the son goes down.

I ain’t tryin to make light of this, but Boskoe1 did say “Who they want, BOSKOE BOSKOE BOSKOE!”  Someone need to delete that lol.
my nigga you support this pussy ass action. you a gangsta ? that nigga was giving niggaz head up fair fades, its not like he was going around jumping niggas. who ever killed this nigga is a straight bitch ass nigga and since these pussy ass niggas never keep their mouth shut, who ever killed this nigga will probably be dead by the end of the month. son wasn't going around doing niggaz dirty. son was giving niggaz head up 1 on 1 fights. so if a nigga had a problem with son then man up and fight it out. its always some pussy ass niggaS that brings guns to fist fights because they can't hang real niggaz. my nigga a 3 year old can pull a trigger that shit don't make you hard. even nerds are shooting up schools.  COWARDS DO THAT SHIT BRO. NIGGAZ LIKE THAT ARE THE REASON BODY FIGHTS ANYMORE, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW IF A BITCH ASS NIGGA MIGHT COME BACK AND KILL AFTER YOU BEAT HIM DOWN.

NIPSEY SAID IT BEST ( PUSSY NIGGAZ)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/95550013db1facbf/

First off clam down GANGSTER, you always tryna talk tough about lil' ass shit. Calm down.

2nd, how the fuck do you know he never did niggas dirty? You've seen 1 video of him fighting (fair or not is another discussion) and then heard that he allegedly punched Game, what else do you know about him? So stop talking like you know dude. From what people is saying about him, he was a wannabe bully and some of those people are his friends too and the proof is in the puddin.

The issue is not about gangbanging it's about niggas doin shit that think'll get them a rep from a industry perspective. Why the fuck would a nigga set-up a nigga from his own hood (at least i think so) over another homie issue that probably wasn't that serious to begin with? And then braggin' calling yourself "Worldstar Knock Out King"? They set dude up like it was Boyz N Tha Hood only for him to walk around with his big head. Anybody can get it and when you walk around with a big head in the streets someone is gonna try you.

The only nigga i respect from this situation is actually that Joe dude or whatever his name is that's affiliated with them too.

"When you do dirt, you get dirt" - DMX
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 11:50:34 AM by PhunkyDoob »

ThaRealSupreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2011, 12:14:13 PM »
What did y'all expect? Niggas are so fucking fame hungry (whether they real or not, this new era of how to get famous is bs) until shit gets real. Nigga
walked around with a big head cuz he allegedly beat Game and then Boskoe dude? This is REAL LIFE you niggas are cheerleaders that LOVE that shit until it
gets real.

Now what? Where are his cheerleaders? Where is 2Eleven with his lil' videos and fruity laughs? They wanted fame and attention right? Well now he's no longer here and i promise you that no one will fel for dude.

ANYONE can catch it no matter how tough you claim to be. I swear sometimes i wish hip-hop never existed because it made dumb niggas even dumber.

I already knew it was goin to happen 'cause that street shit nto industry beef.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

FilthyFill33

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2011, 12:26:17 PM »

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2011, 12:33:27 PM »
What did y'all expect? Niggas are so fucking fame hungry (whether they real or not, this new era of how to get famous is bs) until shit gets real. Nigga
walked around with a big head cuz he allegedly beat Game and then Boskoe dude? This is REAL LIFE you niggas are cheerleaders that LOVE that shit until it
gets real.

Now what? Where are his cheerleaders? Where is 2Eleven with his lil' videos and fruity laughs? They wanted fame and attention right? Well now he's no longer here and i promise you that no one will fel for dude.

ANYONE can catch it no matter how tough you claim to be. I swear sometimes i wish hip-hop never existed because it made dumb niggas even dumber.

Who said it was (meaning his death)? If it wasn't an industry thing he wouldn't have been on Twitter talking about what he was gonna do to niggas, calling  himself "Worldstar Knock Out King" and taping videos of him punching on niggas etc. I mean these niggas was actually sitting in a car outside Game's house...like how stupid is that shit? and then they claimed he was scared to come out how dumb does that sound? Espeically when they were far away and i bet he didn't even see them for those few seconds they were there. I'm not saying these dudes ain't street dudes or whatever cuz i obviously don't know but lets be honest these past few generations are confused as to what is street and what is hip-hop/industry shit.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 12:37:14 PM by PhunkyDoob »

darqawa

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2011, 12:34:49 PM »
i think this ones about rosemo
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/11/inglewood-shooting-crash.html

In this day and age, they gonna use everything to lock someone up too.  That boskoe diss track lookin bad right now.

darqawa

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2011, 12:36:27 PM »
gets real.

Who said it was (meaning his death)? If it wasn't an industry thing he wouldn't have been on Twitter talking about what he was gonna do to niggas, calling  himself "Worldstar Knock Out King" and taping videos of him punching on niggas etc. I mean these niggas was actually sitting in a car outside Game's house taping...like how stupid is that shit? and then they claimed he was scared to come out how dumb does that sound? I'm not saying these dudes ain't street dudes or whatever cuz i obviously don't know but lets be honest these past few generations are confused as to what is street and what is hip-hop/industry shit.

I saw that vid, I didn't see Jomo in that, that look like random weirdos.  This shit is not about The Game.

FilthyFill33

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2011, 12:37:48 PM »

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2011, 12:41:42 PM »
gets real.

Who said it was (meaning his death)? If it wasn't an industry thing he wouldn't have been on Twitter talking about what he was gonna do to niggas, calling  himself "Worldstar Knock Out King" and taping videos of him punching on niggas etc. I mean these niggas was actually sitting in a car outside Game's house taping...like how stupid is that shit? and then they claimed he was scared to come out how dumb does that sound? I'm not saying these dudes ain't street dudes or whatever cuz i obviously don't know but lets be honest these past few generations are confused as to what is street and what is hip-hop/industry shit.

I saw that vid, I didn't see Jomo in that, that look like random weirdos.  This shit is not about The Game.

Y'all must have me confused with someone else, when did i say it was? I'm talking about things that happened prior to his death (no matter how he got killed). I'm just pointing out his ignorance and that no matter how tough you claim to be karma is gonna get you.

darqawa

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2011, 12:45:15 PM »
gets real.

Y'all must have me confused with someone else, when did i say it was? I'm talking about things that happened prior to his death (no matter how he got killed). I'm just pointing out his ignorance and that no matter how tough you claim to be karma is gonna get you.

Didnt confuse you with no one, I don't even know you.  I said I doubt that was Jomo and had nothin to do with Game since you wanted to mention him and shit OTHER people did at his house. ???

ThaRealSupreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2011, 12:45:25 PM »
gets real.

Who said it was (meaning his death)? If it wasn't an industry thing he wouldn't have been on Twitter talking about what he was gonna do to niggas, calling  himself "Worldstar Knock Out King" and taping videos of him punching on niggas etc. I mean these niggas was actually sitting in a car outside Game's house...like how stupid is that shit? and then they claimed he was scared to come out how dumb does that sound? Espeically when they were far away and i bet he didn't even see them for those few seconds they were there. I'm not saying these dudes ain't street dudes or whatever cuz i obviously don't know but lets be honest these past few generations are confused as to what is street and what is hip-hop/industry shit.

What are u talkin about? That wasn't no industry shit and had nothin to do with The Game.

ThaRealSupreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2011, 12:49:58 PM »

In this day and age, they gonna use everything to lock someone up too.  That boskoe diss track lookin bad right now.

Yup along with the interview and he might as well delete his Twitter page. But does the police really give a fuck about who killed him?

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2011, 12:51:28 PM »
gets real.

Didnt confuse you with no one, I don't even know you.  I said I doubt that was Jomo and had nothin to do with Game since you wanted to mention him and shit OTHER people did at his house. ???

That's why i didn't say that HE was there i said "NIGGAS". Okay i can't say i'm sure it was Ice Burgandy but i assume it was. Maybe i'm wrong or right. You said "This shit is not about The Game" wtf does that mean then? That's a reply to my post right? Which is why i said i think you're confusing me with someone else cuz you seem to not understand my point. I never said his death had anything to do with Game or anything i was talking about his actions prior to his death which lead to karma.

darqawa

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2011, 12:52:29 PM »

Yup along with the interview and he might as well delete his Twitter page. But does the police really give a fuck about who killed him?

Nope, they prolly was using the jaws of life gettin the fat pig out his patrol car and let Rosemo bleed out.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2011, 12:54:25 PM »
gets real.

What are u talkin about? That wasn't no industry shit and had nothin to do with The Game.

I'm not talking about his death or anything i'm talking about shit he did prior to his death which lead to bad karma. Like Boskoe said for every action there's a reaction, get it now? I'm NOT talking about his death i was talking about the type of dude he tried to be to the public, and when you said "it's not a industry thing" i thought you meant something else but my point was if it ain't industry why put it out there (not saying he died because of it, i'm talking his actions prior to his death for the 10th time).

darqawa

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2011, 12:56:55 PM »
gets real.

I'm not talking about his death or anything i'm talking about shit he did prior to his death which lead to bad karma. Like Boskoe said for every action there's a reaction, get it now? I'm NOT talking about his death i was talking about the type of dude he tried to be to the public, and when you said "it's not a industry thing" i thought you meant something else but my point was if it ain't industry why put it out there (not saying he died because of it, i'm talking his actions prior to his death for the 10th time).

11th. :)

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2011, 01:45:58 PM »
gets real.

Lol you a asshole. Nah but just check how niggas is clowning him and Ice B though..and this is a currently dead man we're talking about..like i said "when you do dirt, you get dirt" (No matter how he died, it's just bad karma).

darqawa

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2011, 02:04:47 PM »
gets real.

Lol you a asshole. Nah but just check how niggas is clowning him and Ice B though..and this is a currently dead man we're talking about..like i said "when you do dirt, you get dirt" (No matter how he died, it's just bad karma).

Theres a hoe ass cracka on twitter takin flicks of Rose and writing hoe shit on it.  How people gonna laugh at death?  We gonna laugh when their dumb asses get put under?  Crazy

FilthyFill33

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2011, 02:08:45 PM »
gets real.

Theres a hoe ass cracka on twitter takin flicks of Rose and writing hoe shit on it.  How people gonna laugh at death?  We gonna laugh when their dumb asses get put under?  Crazy
u playin..who doin that?

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2011, 02:11:59 PM »
woooooow... RIP!!

darqawa

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2011, 02:17:05 PM »
gets real.

u playin..who doin that?

This fagboy http://twitter.com/#!/jinxbeatz_  He thinks its funny a black man lost his life.  All he needs is a white hood.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2011, 02:34:03 PM »
gets real.

u playin..who doin that?

This fagboy http://twitter.com/#!/jinxbeatz_  He thinks its funny a black man lost his life.  All he needs is a white hood.
whats he been sayin?

darqawa

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2011, 02:36:27 PM »
gets real.

u playin..who doin that?

whats he been sayin?

Goin to all Rose's homies and sayin he restin in plankin position, who plankin now etc etc. just hoe shit from a bitch ass honky homo.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2011, 03:21:00 PM »
people saying game has nothing to do with this but he continues to "shoot" subliminals at that camp. Even today..

TerryMak

« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2011, 03:49:27 PM »

Realest shit I've heard on this site. CLOSE SITE lol