Author Topic: RoseMo700 killed?  (Read 6895 times)

The_Offence

Re: RoseMo700 killed?
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2011, 07:45:38 AM »
nobody from his hood actually said its him.. its a news clip with no names on it and any nigga can add a who ever name to that clip. if this nigga got kill don't you think boskoe1 would be on twitter right now talking a gang of shit. joe moses said he heard just we all heard the rumor but nobody confirmed it. nobody from NHP saying anything about him getting killed. all it takes is 1 hacked twitter account and you can put a rumor out there about anybody. niggaz have to be stupid to pop rosemo while this shit is fresh. if they pop this nigga now the pigs already know who the main suspects are. i saw rumors on twitter about chris brown being dead last month, niggaz on twitter was saying sean Kingston was dead just a couple months ago. i can take that same news clip and say it was crooked i that got popped because there is no names on this clip. for all we know it could have been some nigga that caught is girl in bed with another man a chased him down.

i'll wait until this is confirm by somebody close to him .
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 07:52:40 AM by The_Offence »

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2011, 07:51:42 AM »
The Santa Ana shit is something different, Just seen it on the news.

The_Offence

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2011, 07:55:20 AM »
twitter is too fake for me to believe anything off their without proof. if niggas killed this dude now police will be taking boskeo1 in ASAP. it might not be him that did the shotting but nigga is the main suspect for getting him killed if thats true. when shit on the net and all up in the public's eye you let like year or so past before you react.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:07:31 AM by The_Offence »

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2011, 08:15:55 AM »
@The_Offence  Rosemo is a regular street dude.  He wasn't known as no rapper so he wouldn't get all the media footage that you're looking for.  As for twitter, you got his homies, 40 Glock and a gang of other people all sayin RIP Rosemo.  Face it, your favorite bully is out of here.  Like Boskoe said, FOR EVERY ACTION, THERE'S A REACTION.  Karmas a bitch

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2011, 09:01:52 AM »
@The_Offence  Rosemo is a regular street dude.  He wasn't known as no rapper so he wouldn't get all the media footage that you're looking for.  As for twitter, you got his homies, 40 Glock and a gang of other people all sayin RIP Rosemo.  Face it, your favorite bully is out of here.  Like Boskoe said, FOR EVERY ACTION, THERE'S A REACTION.  Karmas a bitch

3 or 4 his homies say he passed.  That car crash shit ain't him cuz they released the deceased's name and age, 36, and Rosemo said he 26 and he ain't hispanic.  Plus some Inglewood cats tweetin he got killed in his own hood which ain't Santa Ana.  Regardless of this or that, R.I.P.

The_Offence

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2011, 09:55:34 AM »
he really did get killed tripporquit is from NHP and he confirmed it. you already know boskoe1 will be in a police station before the sun goes down.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:19:24 AM by The_Offence »

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2011, 09:57:17 AM »
he really did get killed tripporquit is from NHP and he confirmed it. you already know boskoe1 will be in a police station before the son goes down.

I ain’t tryin to make light of this, but Boskoe1 did say “Who they want, BOSKOE BOSKOE BOSKOE!”  Someone need to delete that lol.

The_Offence

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2011, 10:20:50 AM »
he really did get killed tripporquit is from NHP and he confirmed it. you already know boskoe1 will be in a police station before the son goes down.

I ain’t tryin to make light of this, but Boskoe1 did say “Who they want, BOSKOE BOSKOE BOSKOE!”  Someone need to delete that lol.
my nigga you support this pussy ass action. you a gangsta ? that nigga was giving niggaz head up fair fades, its not like he was going around jumping niggas. who ever killed this nigga is a straight bitch ass nigga and since these pussy ass niggas never keep their mouth shut, who ever killed this nigga will probably be dead by the end of the month. son wasn't going around doing niggaz dirty. son was giving niggaz head up 1 on 1 fights. so if a nigga had a problem with son then man up and fight it out. its always some pussy ass niggaS that brings guns to fist fights because they can't hang real niggaz. my nigga a 3 year old can pull a trigger that shit don't make you hard. even nerds are shooting up schools.  COWARDS DO THAT SHIT BRO. NIGGAZ LIKE THAT ARE THE REASON BODY FIGHTS ANYMORE, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW IF A BITCH ASS NIGGA MIGHT COME BACK AND KILL AFTER YOU BEAT HIM DOWN.

NIPSEY SAID IT BEST ( PUSSY NIGGAZ)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/95550013db1facbf/
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:33:55 AM by The_Offence »

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2011, 10:26:00 AM »
dude had it coming but R.I.P.

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2011, 10:42:12 AM »

I ain’t tryin to make light of this, but Boskoe1 did say “Who they want, BOSKOE BOSKOE BOSKOE!”  Someone need to delete that lol.
my nigga you support this pussy ass action. you a gangsta ? that nigga was giving niggaz head up fair fades, its not like he was going around jumping niggas. who ever killed this nigga is a straight bitch ass nigga and since these pussy ass niggas never keep their mouth shut, who ever killed this nigga will probably be dead by the end of the month. son wasn't going around doing niggaz dirty. son was giving niggaz head up 1 on 1 fights. so if a nigga had a problem with son then man up and fight it out. its always some pussy ass niggaS that brings guns to fist fights because they can't hang real niggaz. my nigga a 3 year old can pull a trigger that shit don't make you hard. even nerds are shooting up schools.  COWARDS DO THAT SHIT BRO. NIGGAZ LIKE THAT ARE THE REASON BODY FIGHTS ANYMORE, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW IF A BITCH ASS NIGGA MIGHT COME BACK AND KILL AFTER YOU BEAT HIM DOWN.

Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2011, 10:42:43 AM »

Not about Gangsta homie it’s about gangbangin.  Head up? Yeah,  after he rolled up, jumped out and rushed up swingin then stompin/slappin boskoe when he was on the ground, breakin his hand. THEN TO PUT IT ON YOUTUBE with them laughin and clownin, say they did him like a crab???????  That is way disrespectful not just to Boskoe, his HOOD.  I am not condoning anything, this the Game though.  I don’t have to like it but got live by it, knowin this can always happen.  RIP to Jomo, God have mercy on his soul.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2011, 11:44:11 AM »

First off clam down GANGSTER, you always tryna talk tough about lil' ass shit. Calm down.

2nd, how the fuck do you know he never did niggas dirty? You've seen 1 video of him fighting (fair or not is another discussion) and then heard that he allegedly punched Game, what else do you know about him? So stop talking like you know dude. From what people is saying about him, he was a wannabe bully and some of those people are his friends too and the proof is in the puddin.

The issue is not about gangbanging it's about niggas doin shit that think'll get them a rep from a industry perspective. Why the fuck would a nigga set-up a nigga from his own hood (at least i think so) over another homie issue that probably wasn't that serious to begin with? And then braggin' calling yourself "Worldstar Knock Out King"? They set dude up like it was Boyz N Tha Hood only for him to walk around with his big head. Anybody can get it and when you walk around with a big head in the streets someone is gonna try you.

The only nigga i respect from this situation is actually that Joe dude or whatever his name is that's affiliated with them too.

"When you do dirt, you get dirt" - DMX
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 11:50:34 AM by PhunkyDoob »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2011, 12:14:13 PM »
What did y'all expect? Niggas are so fucking fame hungry (whether they real or not, this new era of how to get famous is bs) until shit gets real. Nigga
walked around with a big head cuz he allegedly beat Game and then Boskoe dude? This is REAL LIFE you niggas are cheerleaders that LOVE that shit until it
gets real.

Now what? Where are his cheerleaders? Where is 2Eleven with his lil' videos and fruity laughs? They wanted fame and attention right? Well now he's no longer here and i promise you that no one will fel for dude.

ANYONE can catch it no matter how tough you claim to be. I swear sometimes i wish hip-hop never existed because it made dumb niggas even dumber.

I already knew it was goin to happen 'cause that street shit nto industry beef.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

FilthyFill33

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2011, 12:26:17 PM »

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2011, 12:33:27 PM »
What did y'all expect? Niggas are so fucking fame hungry (whether they real or not, this new era of how to get famous is bs) until shit gets real. Nigga
walked around with a big head cuz he allegedly beat Game and then Boskoe dude? This is REAL LIFE you niggas are cheerleaders that LOVE that shit until it
gets real.

Now what? Where are his cheerleaders? Where is 2Eleven with his lil' videos and fruity laughs? They wanted fame and attention right? Well now he's no longer here and i promise you that no one will fel for dude.

ANYONE can catch it no matter how tough you claim to be. I swear sometimes i wish hip-hop never existed because it made dumb niggas even dumber.

I already knew it was goin to happen 'cause that street shit nto industry beef.

Who said it was (meaning his death)? If it wasn't an industry thing he wouldn't have been on Twitter talking about what he was gonna do to niggas, calling  himself "Worldstar Knock Out King" and taping videos of him punching on niggas etc. I mean these niggas was actually sitting in a car outside Game's house...like how stupid is that shit? and then they claimed he was scared to come out how dumb does that sound? Espeically when they were far away and i bet he didn't even see them for those few seconds they were there. I'm not saying these dudes ain't street dudes or whatever cuz i obviously don't know but lets be honest these past few generations are confused as to what is street and what is hip-hop/industry shit.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 12:37:14 PM by PhunkyDoob »