Author Topic: RoseMo700 killed?  (Read 6893 times)

darqawa

• 'G'
Re: RoseMo700 killed?
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2011, 12:34:49 PM »
i think this ones about rosemo
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/11/inglewood-shooting-crash.html

In this day and age, they gonna use everything to lock someone up too.  That boskoe diss track lookin bad right now.

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2011, 12:36:27 PM »
What did y'all expect? Niggas are so fucking fame hungry (whether they real or not, this new era of how to get famous is bs) until shit gets real. Nigga
walked around with a big head cuz he allegedly beat Game and then Boskoe dude? This is REAL LIFE you niggas are cheerleaders that LOVE that shit until it
gets real.

Now what? Where are his cheerleaders? Where is 2Eleven with his lil' videos and fruity laughs? They wanted fame and attention right? Well now he's no longer here and i promise you that no one will fel for dude.

ANYONE can catch it no matter how tough you claim to be. I swear sometimes i wish hip-hop never existed because it made dumb niggas even dumber.

I already knew it was goin to happen 'cause that street shit nto industry beef.

Who said it was (meaning his death)? If it wasn't an industry thing he wouldn't have been on Twitter talking about what he was gonna do to niggas, calling  himself "Worldstar Knock Out King" and taping videos of him punching on niggas etc. I mean these niggas was actually sitting in a car outside Game's house taping...like how stupid is that shit? and then they claimed he was scared to come out how dumb does that sound? I'm not saying these dudes ain't street dudes or whatever cuz i obviously don't know but lets be honest these past few generations are confused as to what is street and what is hip-hop/industry shit.

I saw that vid, I didn't see Jomo in that, that look like random weirdos.  This shit is not about The Game.

FilthyFill33

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2011, 12:37:48 PM »

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2011, 12:41:42 PM »
What did y'all expect? Niggas are so fucking fame hungry (whether they real or not, this new era of how to get famous is bs) until shit gets real. Nigga
walked around with a big head cuz he allegedly beat Game and then Boskoe dude? This is REAL LIFE you niggas are cheerleaders that LOVE that shit until it
gets real.

Now what? Where are his cheerleaders? Where is 2Eleven with his lil' videos and fruity laughs? They wanted fame and attention right? Well now he's no longer here and i promise you that no one will fel for dude.

ANYONE can catch it no matter how tough you claim to be. I swear sometimes i wish hip-hop never existed because it made dumb niggas even dumber.

Who said it was (meaning his death)? If it wasn't an industry thing he wouldn't have been on Twitter talking about what he was gonna do to niggas, calling  himself "Worldstar Knock Out King" and taping videos of him punching on niggas etc. I mean these niggas was actually sitting in a car outside Game's house taping...like how stupid is that shit? and then they claimed he was scared to come out how dumb does that sound? I'm not saying these dudes ain't street dudes or whatever cuz i obviously don't know but lets be honest these past few generations are confused as to what is street and what is hip-hop/industry shit.

I saw that vid, I didn't see Jomo in that, that look like random weirdos.  This shit is not about The Game.

Y'all must have me confused with someone else, when did i say it was? I'm talking about things that happened prior to his death (no matter how he got killed). I'm just pointing out his ignorance and that no matter how tough you claim to be karma is gonna get you.

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2011, 12:45:15 PM »
gets real.

Y'all must have me confused with someone else, when did i say it was? I'm talking about things that happened prior to his death (no matter how he got killed). I'm just pointing out his ignorance and that no matter how tough you claim to be karma is gonna get you.

Didnt confuse you with no one, I don't even know you.  I said I doubt that was Jomo and had nothin to do with Game since you wanted to mention him and shit OTHER people did at his house. ???

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2011, 12:45:25 PM »
gets real.

Who said it was (meaning his death)? If it wasn't an industry thing he wouldn't have been on Twitter talking about what he was gonna do to niggas, calling  himself "Worldstar Knock Out King" and taping videos of him punching on niggas etc. I mean these niggas was actually sitting in a car outside Game's house...like how stupid is that shit? and then they claimed he was scared to come out how dumb does that sound? Espeically when they were far away and i bet he didn't even see them for those few seconds they were there. I'm not saying these dudes ain't street dudes or whatever cuz i obviously don't know but lets be honest these past few generations are confused as to what is street and what is hip-hop/industry shit.

What are u talkin about? That wasn't no industry shit and had nothin to do with The Game.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2011, 12:49:58 PM »

In this day and age, they gonna use everything to lock someone up too.  That boskoe diss track lookin bad right now.

Yup along with the interview and he might as well delete his Twitter page. But does the police really give a fuck about who killed him?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2011, 12:51:28 PM »
gets real.

Didnt confuse you with no one, I don't even know you.  I said I doubt that was Jomo and had nothin to do with Game since you wanted to mention him and shit OTHER people did at his house. ???

That's why i didn't say that HE was there i said "NIGGAS". Okay i can't say i'm sure it was Ice Burgandy but i assume it was. Maybe i'm wrong or right. You said "This shit is not about The Game" wtf does that mean then? That's a reply to my post right? Which is why i said i think you're confusing me with someone else cuz you seem to not understand my point. I never said his death had anything to do with Game or anything i was talking about his actions prior to his death which lead to karma.

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2011, 12:52:29 PM »

Yup along with the interview and he might as well delete his Twitter page. But does the police really give a fuck about who killed him?

Nope, they prolly was using the jaws of life gettin the fat pig out his patrol car and let Rosemo bleed out.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2011, 12:54:25 PM »
gets real.

Who said it was (meaning his death)? If it wasn't an industry thing he wouldn't have been on Twitter talking about what he was gonna do to niggas, calling  himself "Worldstar Knock Out King" and taping videos of him punching on niggas etc. I mean these niggas was actually sitting in a car outside Game's house...like how stupid is that shit? and then they claimed he was scared to come out how dumb does that sound? Espeically when they were far away and i bet he didn't even see them for those few seconds they were there. I'm not saying these dudes ain't street dudes or whatever cuz i obviously don't know but lets be honest these past few generations are confused as to what is street and what is hip-hop/industry shit.

What are u talkin about? That wasn't no industry shit and had nothin to do with The Game.

I'm not talking about his death or anything i'm talking about shit he did prior to his death which lead to bad karma. Like Boskoe said for every action there's a reaction, get it now? I'm NOT talking about his death i was talking about the type of dude he tried to be to the public, and when you said "it's not a industry thing" i thought you meant something else but my point was if it ain't industry why put it out there (not saying he died because of it, i'm talking his actions prior to his death for the 10th time).

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2011, 12:56:55 PM »
gets real.

I'm not talking about his death or anything i'm talking about shit he did prior to his death which lead to bad karma. Like Boskoe said for every action there's a reaction, get it now? I'm NOT talking about his death i was talking about the type of dude he tried to be to the public, and when you said "it's not a industry thing" i thought you meant something else but my point was if it ain't industry why put it out there (not saying he died because of it, i'm talking his actions prior to his death for the 10th time).

11th. :)

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2011, 01:45:58 PM »
gets real.

Lol you a asshole. Nah but just check how niggas is clowning him and Ice B though..and this is a currently dead man we're talking about..like i said "when you do dirt, you get dirt" (No matter how he died, it's just bad karma).

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2011, 02:04:47 PM »
gets real.

Lol you a asshole. Nah but just check how niggas is clowning him and Ice B though..and this is a currently dead man we're talking about..like i said "when you do dirt, you get dirt" (No matter how he died, it's just bad karma).

Theres a hoe ass cracka on twitter takin flicks of Rose and writing hoe shit on it.  How people gonna laugh at death?  We gonna laugh when their dumb asses get put under?  Crazy

FilthyFill33

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2011, 02:08:45 PM »
gets real.

Theres a hoe ass cracka on twitter takin flicks of Rose and writing hoe shit on it.  How people gonna laugh at death?  We gonna laugh when their dumb asses get put under?  Crazy
u playin..who doin that?

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2011, 02:11:59 PM »
woooooow... RIP!!