Author Topic: RoseMo700 killed?  (Read 6886 times)

darqawa

• 'G'
Re: RoseMo700 killed?
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2011, 02:17:05 PM »
What did y'all expect? Niggas are so fucking fame hungry (whether they real or not, this new era of how to get famous is bs) until shit gets real. Nigga
walked around with a big head cuz he allegedly beat Game and then Boskoe dude? This is REAL LIFE you niggas are cheerleaders that LOVE that shit until it
gets real.

Now what? Where are his cheerleaders? Where is 2Eleven with his lil' videos and fruity laughs? They wanted fame and attention right? Well now he's no longer here and i promise you that no one will fel for dude.

ANYONE can catch it no matter how tough you claim to be. I swear sometimes i wish hip-hop never existed because it made dumb niggas even dumber.

I already knew it was goin to happen 'cause that street shit nto industry beef.

Who said it was (meaning his death)? If it wasn't an industry thing he wouldn't have been on Twitter talking about what he was gonna do to niggas, calling  himself "Worldstar Knock Out King" and taping videos of him punching on niggas etc. I mean these niggas was actually sitting in a car outside Game's house...like how stupid is that shit? and then they claimed he was scared to come out how dumb does that sound? Espeically when they were far away and i bet he didn't even see them for those few seconds they were there. I'm not saying these dudes ain't street dudes or whatever cuz i obviously don't know but lets be honest these past few generations are confused as to what is street and what is hip-hop/industry shit.

What are u talkin about? That wasn't no industry shit and had nothin to do with The Game.

I'm not talking about his death or anything i'm talking about shit he did prior to his death which lead to bad karma. Like Boskoe said for every action there's a reaction, get it now? I'm NOT talking about his death i was talking about the type of dude he tried to be to the public, and when you said "it's not a industry thing" i thought you meant something else but my point was if it ain't industry why put it out there (not saying he died because of it, i'm talking his actions prior to his death for the 10th time).

11th. :)

Lol you a asshole. Nah but just check how niggas is clowning him and Ice B though..and this is a currently dead man we're talking about..like i said "when you do dirt, you get dirt" (No matter how he died, it's just bad karma).

Theres a hoe ass cracka on twitter takin flicks of Rose and writing hoe shit on it.  How people gonna laugh at death?  We gonna laugh when their dumb asses get put under?  Crazy
u playin..who doin that?

This fagboy http://twitter.com/#!/jinxbeatz_  He thinks its funny a black man lost his life.  All he needs is a white hood.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2011, 02:34:03 PM »
What did y'all expect? Niggas are so fucking fame hungry (whether they real or not, this new era of how to get famous is bs) until shit gets real. Nigga
walked around with a big head cuz he allegedly beat Game and then Boskoe dude? This is REAL LIFE you niggas are cheerleaders that LOVE that shit until it
gets real.

Now what? Where are his cheerleaders? Where is 2Eleven with his lil' videos and fruity laughs? They wanted fame and attention right? Well now he's no longer here and i promise you that no one will fel for dude.

ANYONE can catch it no matter how tough you claim to be. I swear sometimes i wish hip-hop never existed because it made dumb niggas even dumber.

Who said it was (meaning his death)? If it wasn't an industry thing he wouldn't have been on Twitter talking about what he was gonna do to niggas, calling  himself "Worldstar Knock Out King" and taping videos of him punching on niggas etc. I mean these niggas was actually sitting in a car outside Game's house...like how stupid is that shit? and then they claimed he was scared to come out how dumb does that sound? Espeically when they were far away and i bet he didn't even see them for those few seconds they were there. I'm not saying these dudes ain't street dudes or whatever cuz i obviously don't know but lets be honest these past few generations are confused as to what is street and what is hip-hop/industry shit.

What are u talkin about? That wasn't no industry shit and had nothin to do with The Game.

I'm not talking about his death or anything i'm talking about shit he did prior to his death which lead to bad karma. Like Boskoe said for every action there's a reaction, get it now? I'm NOT talking about his death i was talking about the type of dude he tried to be to the public, and when you said "it's not a industry thing" i thought you meant something else but my point was if it ain't industry why put it out there (not saying he died because of it, i'm talking his actions prior to his death for the 10th time).

Lol you a asshole. Nah but just check how niggas is clowning him and Ice B though..and this is a currently dead man we're talking about..like i said "when you do dirt, you get dirt" (No matter how he died, it's just bad karma).

Theres a hoe ass cracka on twitter takin flicks of Rose and writing hoe shit on it.  How people gonna laugh at death?  We gonna laugh when their dumb asses get put under?  Crazy
u playin..who doin that?

This fagboy http://twitter.com/#!/jinxbeatz_  He thinks its funny a black man lost his life.  All he needs is a white hood.
whats he been sayin?

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2011, 02:36:27 PM »
gets real.

u playin..who doin that?

whats he been sayin?

Goin to all Rose's homies and sayin he restin in plankin position, who plankin now etc etc. just hoe shit from a bitch ass honky homo.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2011, 03:21:00 PM »
people saying game has nothing to do with this but he continues to "shoot" subliminals at that camp. Even today..

TerryMak

« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2011, 03:49:27 PM »

Realest shit I've heard on this site. CLOSE SITE lol

Sccit

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2011, 04:34:46 PM »
Got This From...

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2011/11/waka-flocka-flame-affiliate-who-claimed-to-smack-rapper-game-murdered/

A young man by the name of Jomo Adoula Zambia, who is said to be an associate of rapper Waka Flocka Flame, was murdered in broad daylight Wednesday (November 2) while driving his red BMW in Inglewood, California.

According to LA Weekly, Inglewood police say the alleged Blood gang member ran a red light after being shot in the arm and torso, hitting an on-duty police officer that was stationed in an unmarked car. The officer is currently in critical condition while Zambia, who was rushed to the hospital as well, died soon after.

Zambia, whose nickname was RoseMo, once claimed in an internet video that he knocked out rapper Game at a Culver City mall due to the Compton rapper “getting out of line on Twitter and shit,” and speaking ill about another rapper named Burgandy who is down with Waka’s Brick Squad crew.

Homicide detective Gabriel de La Torre says that Zambia’s Twitter activity (@rosemo700) is being looked at for possible leads.—Gina Montana

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2011, 06:10:23 PM »
Niggas know its on right now stay clear. Clowns get they ass whooped on and take it there ok. They gon turn it up full blast
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 06:14:52 PM by Keepin It 1Hunned »

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2011, 06:17:03 PM »
people saying game has nothing to do with this but he continues to "shoot" subliminals at that camp. Even today..

He trying to paint a picture to make him look hard but it aint real. But if them niggas jumping in it they getting it too!!! they dont bust back ask 50

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2011, 08:02:06 PM »

R.I.P. RoseMo

:baseballbat:

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2011, 08:14:32 PM »
who cares

FilthyFill33

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2011, 08:17:08 PM »
lmao at game finally bein able to talk shit again

@thegame Charles Louboutin
back to the "Documentary" on you niggas #AsRequested

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2011, 08:19:01 PM »
dam he got killed right by boskoe's hood queen street in fact right around he corner almost. Thats pretty wild that they had a fair fight, with nobody getting jumped or disrespected. Just goes to show that when it comes to gang bangin' it really aint no rules when rage+anger+drugs+alcohol are in the mix

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2011, 08:48:57 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2011, 08:52:26 PM »
dam he got killed right by boskoe's hood queen street in fact right around he corner almost. Thats pretty wild that they had a fair fight, with nobody getting jumped or disrespected. Just goes to show that when it comes to gang bangin' it really aint no rules when rage+anger+drugs+alcohol are in the mix

it was not a fair fight, wtf...he jumped out the whip and rushed him outta nowhere. in fact, 2 peeps rushed him initially, and dude was getting fucked up while he was down on the ground. how the fuck was that a fair fight? to top all that off, he was set up by some1 who was supposed to be his homie...bitch shit. the whole thing was fucked up, and i seen this comin from a mile away, considering the way rosemoe and these bricksquad mufuckaz been acting....anyways, here's who i really feel bad for:

ROSEMOE'S DAUGHTER