Author Topic: RoseMo700 killed?  (Read 6969 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: RoseMo700 killed?
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2011, 09:25:49 PM »
who cares

somebody ban this faggot
feelings hurt over someone you dont know jewface

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2011, 09:28:45 PM »
who cares

somebody ban this faggot
feelings hurt over someone you dont know jewface

summa my peeps knew him, but thats besides the point.....for u 2 come in a thread bout some1's death just to say "who cares" is enough grounds 2 label u a faggot n have u banned.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2011, 09:48:26 PM »
ok nik you use to roll with him my bad  ::)

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2011, 09:52:00 PM »
^like i just said, I never did, but my good homies Ash & Nate (Purps Beats) used 2 roll wit em..retard

h2k4

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2011, 10:09:48 PM »
people saying game has nothing to do with this but he continues to "shoot" subliminals at that camp. Even today..

He trying to paint a picture to make him look hard but it aint real. But if them niggas jumping in it they getting it too!!! they dont bust back ask 50

What did he say because I don't see anything on there.  Unless you're talking about the "back to the documentary.." line in which case, you're reaching.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2011, 10:51:41 PM »
^how is that reaching? the whole beef between game/burgandy started when burgandy told game to go back to his "documentary" style.

h2k4

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2011, 11:10:36 PM »
^how is that reaching? the whole beef between game/burgandy started when burgandy told game to go back to his "documentary" style.

I guess I can see how it can be related but I doubt Game was thinking about that when he said it. 

Ice Burgundy must feel like shit right now. 

FilthyFill33

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2011, 11:11:35 PM »
damn this shit is sad forreal heres a vid of the scene 

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2011, 11:24:51 PM »
nik the gangsta from woodland hills watch ur back

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2011, 12:50:10 AM »
dam he got killed right by boskoe's hood queen street in fact right around he corner almost. Thats pretty wild that they had a fair fight, with nobody getting jumped or disrespected. Just goes to show that when it comes to gang bangin' it really aint no rules when rage+anger+drugs+alcohol are in the mix

it was not a fair fight, wtf...he jumped out the whip and rushed him outta nowhere. in fact, 2 peeps rushed him initially, and dude was getting fucked up while he was down on the ground. how the fuck was that a fair fight? to top all that off, he was set up by some1 who was supposed to be his homie...bitch shit. the whole thing was fucked up, and i seen this comin from a mile away, considering the way rosemoe and these bricksquad mufuckaz been acting....anyways, here's who i really feel bad for:

ROSEMOE'S DAUGHTER

wait, so these guys start talking shit over the internet to each other and the shit got so bad that they decided for their dumb asses to meet up? boskoes antennas should've been up all the way at that park. all i seen was rosemo700 getting out swinging, and boskoe not knowing wtf to do. Rosemo couldve killed boskoe instead he kept on letting him get up, without any type of interference from the bloods that outnumbered boskoe. thats pretty fair

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2011, 02:15:50 AM »
^they never decided to meet up...they ran up on him unexpectedly. nobody told him shit about a fight, he was set up. he turned around, 4 peeps hopped out the whip, and he was instantly rushed by the time he had the chance 2 put his hands up. then 2nd dude ran up, and u can even hear peeps screamin "leave it alone, don"... then when 2nd dude backed off, they was screamin "let blood get up" over and over, because by the time boskoe knew what hit him, he was already on the ground gettin socked n kicked. that aint a fair fight...if they wanted 2 make it fair, there was a diff way 2 go about it.

I guess I can see how it can be related but I doubt Game was thinking about that when he said it. 

Ice Burgundy must feel like shit right now. 

it was directly related to that, cuz he ended the tweet with "as requested", and burgandy is the one who's notorious for requestin that.

Okka

« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2011, 04:16:28 AM »
^they never decided to meet up...they ran up on him unexpectedly. nobody told him shit about a fight, he was set up. he turned around, 4 peeps hopped out the whip, and he was instantly rushed by the time he had the chance 2 put his hands up. then 2nd dude ran up, and u can even hear peeps screamin "leave it alone, don"... then when 2nd dude backed off, they was screamin "let blood get up" over and over, because by the time boskoe knew what hit him, he was already on the ground gettin socked n kicked. that aint a fair fight...if they wanted 2 make it fair, there was a diff way 2 go about it.

Rosemoe would've fucked up him anyway. He was way bigger than Boskoe.

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2011, 06:26:57 AM »
this comment here explains it all from youtube:

2Eleven and Ice Burgundy are about to go into HIDING!!! You wanted the beef...YOU GOT IT!!

they better fucking pay his daughters way through life the fucking faggots,

Fraxxx

« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2011, 06:34:45 AM »
Stupid is as stupid does.
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ABN

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2011, 08:01:45 AM »
but seriously whatīs Ice and 211 gonna do now? are they actually gona fight their own battles or are they going to get another person from their set killed? and donīt come in here and say itīs fucked up, Rosemo wanted to act like a superthug, but guess what? this is what happens to real thugs, they get killed or roth away in prison.