Author Topic: RoseMo700 killed?  (Read 6887 times)

Sccit

Re: RoseMo700 killed?
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2011, 08:23:52 AM »
^they never decided to meet up...they ran up on him unexpectedly. nobody told him shit about a fight, he was set up. he turned around, 4 peeps hopped out the whip, and he was instantly rushed by the time he had the chance 2 put his hands up. then 2nd dude ran up, and u can even hear peeps screamin "leave it alone, don"... then when 2nd dude backed off, they was screamin "let blood get up" over and over, because by the time boskoe knew what hit him, he was already on the ground gettin socked n kicked. that aint a fair fight...if they wanted 2 make it fair, there was a diff way 2 go about it.

Rosemoe would've fucked up him anyway. He was way bigger than Boskoe.

i dont doubt it....thats only more reason they shoulda given boskoe a fair fight.

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2011, 08:43:35 AM »

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2011, 08:46:47 AM »
Damn rip rosmoe
Bullets aint got no names

LocaPiper

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2011, 10:10:25 AM »
Quit braggin and trying to embarrass niggas on video. Nothing good is gonna come out of that.

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2011, 11:14:16 AM »
This shit is all on IceBurgandy's skinny ass shoulders nigga better start doing some push up's because now his own gang might turn on him for putting Mo in the predicament to die......If dude would have caught his own fades, just lined it up like Bloods are supposed to and handled his own shit dude would still be alive IMO....You can't run around like you invisible out here in gangland embarrassing other gang affiliated niggas thinking it won't be any consequences.  If Boskoe had something to do with it shit may set off a war in the Wood, that documentary line Game dropped on twitter is mos def a blow below the belt....These niggas are making it too easy for the hop out boyz documenting street shit on social networks and smart phones how fuckin dumb are you young niggas man???? Keep street shit in the streets fuck the fame get money muthafuckas......

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2011, 11:59:32 AM »
iceburgandy came outta hiding n finally posted on his twitter:

Tho memories fade I'm getting yo face tatted on my arm so we'll both bond till my dying days!!!

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2011, 09:33:18 PM »
2-Eleven and Ice Burgandy will definitely be questioned by the cops in the upcoming days. This outcome will not end up pretty no matter which way you look at it. People are going to jail without a doubt over this.

And Ice Burgandy - this shit is without a doubt your fault, fucking pussy out for some net fame. You oughta be ashamed of the situation you created over fucking NOTHING. I hope the extra 250 twitter followers you gained was worth Rosemo700's life, cuz that's honestly what it cost you!!

This whole situation really makes me sick to my stomach. Completely unavoidable.

dameons

« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2011, 10:45:28 PM »
Good ...

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2011, 02:36:59 AM »

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2011, 03:16:00 AM »
2-Eleven and Ice Burgandy will definitely be questioned by the cops in the upcoming days. This outcome will not end up pretty no matter which way you look at it. People are going to jail without a doubt over this.

And Ice Burgandy - this shit is without a doubt your fault, fucking pussy out for some net fame. You oughta be ashamed of the situation you created over fucking NOTHING. I hope the extra 250 twitter followers you gained was worth Rosemo700's life, cuz that's honestly what it cost you!!

This whole situation really makes me sick to my stomach. Completely unavoidable.

Damn. Gangstaz are killing each other over twitter stuff these days? Please don't tell me gangs have their own groups on facebook. This world is in a such a sad state.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2011, 11:46:58 AM »
Shit wasn't over no twitter shit it was over some street shit that should have been kept off of social networks. My fam Ice B wasn't out for no net fame at all the nigga is doing cool but shit just got out of hand. Folks all in the business living the suburban life not knowing what they talking about.

Sccit

« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2011, 11:50:43 AM »
^actually, it was over twitter...they was takin shots at eachother on twitter for no damn reason, and it's usually iceburgandy who likes to run his mouth, dissin mufuckaz left n right with no good reason.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2011, 12:04:21 PM »
^actually, it was over twitter...they was takin shots at eachother on twitter for no damn reason, and it's usually iceburgandy who likes to run his mouth, dissin mufuckaz left n right with no good reason.

The shit wasn't over any twitter then had beef but took it to twitter. I see you have issues with my fam since you always speak negative on him.

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2011, 12:14:11 PM »

The shit wasn't over any twitter then had beef but took it to twitter. I see you have issues with my fam since you always speak negative on him.

i have no issue, just speakin my mind, and the fact of the matter is that ur boy burgandy stays starting shit with peeps. the beef did start on twitter.......they were even cool n then ur boy said some shit out of line via twitter, n boskoe reacted. thats all there is 2 it. i dont personally know burgandy, n he might be a good dude n all, but from what i see n hear, he's actin childish n puttin peeps (includin himself) in bad situations over nonsense. if u really his fam, y didnt u put him in check before any of this ish got out of hand, yafeelme? the beef between him n boskoe was not legit n definitely not worth any1s life...come on, burg and boskoe was cool before all this nonsense took place. burg was even up in one of his videos.....shoulda never ended this way.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2011, 12:25:21 PM »

i have no issue, just speakin my mind, and the fact of the matter is that ur boy burgandy stays starting shit with peeps. the beef did start on twitter.......they were even cool n then ur boy said some shit out of line via twitter, n boskoe reacted. thats all there is 2 it. i dont personally know burgandy, n he might be a good dude n all, but from what i see n hear, he's actin childish n puttin peeps (includin himself) in bad situations over nonsense. if u really his fam, y didnt u put him in check before any of this ish got out of hand, yafeelme? the beef between him n boskoe was not legit n definitely not worth any1s life...come on, burg and boskoe was cool before all this nonsense took place. burg was even up in one of his videos.....shoulda never ended this way.

Yeah Ice B really is my fam homie. I had no knowledge that he was beefing with to be honest with you because I don't follow twitter like that. The only reason I knew about it was actually reading the board. The beef didn't start on twitter though but I'm not going to speak over stuff on the Internet and act like I know the business. I do remember that dude speaking some stuff to my fam on FB last year so who knows. I do say gang banging and music do not mix. Them two dudes are really from the streets while some of you guys favorite rappers pretend to be.