Author Topic: RoseMo700 killed?  (Read 6971 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: RoseMo700 killed?
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2011, 01:34:08 PM »
This is gangsta shit, it's that simple, fans love to hear the stories yet then question the actions. It's a tough life. And it ain't just rap shit for people living it. Rip to the equal. And fans leave this to the real ones yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sccit

« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2011, 02:09:14 PM »
^actually, it was over twitter...they was takin shots at eachother on twitter for no damn reason, and it's usually iceburgandy who likes to run his mouth, dissin mufuckaz left n right with no good reason.

The shit wasn't over any twitter then had beef but took it to twitter. I see you have issues with my fam since you always speak negative on him.

i have no issue, just speakin my mind, and the fact of the matter is that ur boy burgandy stays starting shit with peeps. the beef did start on twitter.......they were even cool n then ur boy said some shit out of line via twitter, n boskoe reacted. thats all there is 2 it. i dont personally know burgandy, n he might be a good dude n all, but from what i see n hear, he's actin childish n puttin peeps (includin himself) in bad situations over nonsense. if u really his fam, y didnt u put him in check before any of this ish got out of hand, yafeelme? the beef between him n boskoe was not legit n definitely not worth any1s life...come on, burg and boskoe was cool before all this nonsense took place. burg was even up in one of his videos.....shoulda never ended this way.

Yeah Ice B really is my fam homie. I had no knowledge that he was beefing with to be honest with you because I don't follow twitter like that. The only reason I knew about it was actually reading the board. The beef didn't start on twitter though but I'm not going to speak over stuff on the Internet and act like I know the business. I do remember that dude speaking some stuff to my fam on FB last year so who knows. I do say gang banging and music do not mix. Them two dudes are really from the streets while some of you guys favorite rappers pretend to be.

i dunno, but based off of what 211 was sayin in the ass-whoopin video, the beef started over shit-talkin on twitter...maybe he was mistaking, but from what i seen on boskoes twitter page, on october 22nd, he was cool with ice, then the next day, they started going at it over boskoe saying that ice just started rapping 3 months ago or some petty ass ish like that..thats why i say, shit is dumb as fuck, regardless, and coulda most def been avoided.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2011, 02:41:52 PM »
^actually, it was over twitter...they was takin shots at eachother on twitter for no damn reason, and it's usually iceburgandy who likes to run his mouth, dissin mufuckaz left n right with no good reason.

The shit wasn't over any twitter then had beef but took it to twitter. I see you have issues with my fam since you always speak negative on him.

i have no issue, just speakin my mind, and the fact of the matter is that ur boy burgandy stays starting shit with peeps. the beef did start on twitter.......they were even cool n then ur boy said some shit out of line via twitter, n boskoe reacted. thats all there is 2 it. i dont personally know burgandy, n he might be a good dude n all, but from what i see n hear, he's actin childish n puttin peeps (includin himself) in bad situations over nonsense. if u really his fam, y didnt u put him in check before any of this ish got out of hand, yafeelme? the beef between him n boskoe was not legit n definitely not worth any1s life...come on, burg and boskoe was cool before all this nonsense took place. burg was even up in one of his videos.....shoulda never ended this way.

Yeah Ice B really is my fam homie. I had no knowledge that he was beefing with to be honest with you because I don't follow twitter like that. The only reason I knew about it was actually reading the board. The beef didn't start on twitter though but I'm not going to speak over stuff on the Internet and act like I know the business. I do remember that dude speaking some stuff to my fam on FB last year so who knows. I do say gang banging and music do not mix. Them two dudes are really from the streets while some of you guys favorite rappers pretend to be.

i dunno, but based off of what 211 was sayin in the ass-whoopin video, the beef started over shit-talkin on twitter...maybe he was mistaking, but from what i seen on boskoes twitter page, on october 22nd, he was cool with ice, then the next day, they started going at it over boskoe saying that ice just started rapping 3 months ago or some petty ass ish like that..thats why i say, shit is dumb as fuck, regardless, and coulda most def been avoided.

Just because they were in a video together or spoke nicely to each other doesn't mean nothing. I see niggas doin that mess all of the time then start beefin and that's when u find out that somebody had a problem with the other person all along. Then an outsider says "I thought they was cool" lol smh.  When it comes to these streets there's never no tellin'.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2011, 03:24:26 PM »

Real talk!

Just because they were in a video together or spoke nicely to each other doesn't mean nothing. I see niggas doin that mess all of the time then start beefin and that's when u find out that somebody had a problem with the other person all along. Then an outsider says "I thought they was cool" lol smh.  When it comes to these streets there's never no tellin'.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2011, 03:32:40 PM »
lmao at game finally bein able to talk shit again

@thegame Charles Louboutin
back to the "Documentary" on you niggas #AsRequested

Game is a faggot why he didn't talk shit back after getting an ass whooping like a real man? Who cares about this come out of hiding DJ Pooh from Friday ass nigga.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2011, 04:12:55 PM »
clap clap

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2011, 04:47:36 PM »
u reap wat u sow, no sympathy for this nigga....trying to build a career on twitter fighting niggaz in the mall, sucker punching niggaz... he got what he deserved end of story ;)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2011, 05:49:07 PM »
lmao at game finally bein able to talk shit again

@thegame Charles Louboutin
back to the "Documentary" on you niggas #AsRequested

Game is a faggot why he didn't talk shit back after getting an ass whooping like a real man? Who cares about this come out of hiding DJ Pooh from Friday ass nigga.
real talk, n fuck everyone blamin ice b for this shit... boskoe came outta the blue gettin invlolved in other peeps bizness... making diss vids/songs n shit and basically runnin his mouth on twitter if he woulda just kept quiet everything woulda been cool!! cats acting like he didnt deserve that beating n shit... he was callin rosmore (rip) out on twitter before that situation callin him rosi ho mo and shit..

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2011, 06:00:13 PM »
Game had no reason to speak up on that - he did the bigger thing by not giving them any attention. Had he acknowledged it, it would have given those dudes even more net fame.

My friend used to date Ice Burgandy so I know he really is a street dude and what not, but why didn't he fight Game? Why wasn't he even present when Rosemo swung on the other dude?

Burgandy may be this or that but he made way too much out of some little shit. I know 100% the beef with Game started over twitter, I can't tell you about this other guy. But they caught Game by himself and they were 5 deep, and it wasn't even Burgundy who swung on Game. How is that gangsta? Rosemo himself said Game "turnt it up" when they ran up on him, he wasn't backing down.

All I'm saying is - there's "real gangstas" that rap, and they don't pull the bullshit that Burgandy and Rosemo have tried pulling the past 2 months. Spider whooped Lil Scrappy's ass some years back - did you see him bragging about it or trying to make a video about it? I personally watched Jayo Felony punk the shit out of Kokane outside of House of Blues - did you see Jayo bragging about it and making videos telling the whole situation? It's not the fact that they're all street dudes, it's the fact that they tried to publicly humiliate people. And we STILL have yet to hear about Burgundy fighting any of these dudes.

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2011, 07:14:16 PM »
^they never decided to meet up...they ran up on him unexpectedly. nobody told him shit about a fight, he was set up. he turned around, 4 peeps hopped out the whip, and he was instantly rushed by the time he had the chance 2 put his hands up. then 2nd dude ran up, and u can even hear peeps screamin "leave it alone, don"... then when 2nd dude backed off, they was screamin "let blood get up" over and over, because by the time boskoe knew what hit him, he was already on the ground gettin socked n kicked. that aint a fair fight...if they wanted 2 make it fair, there was a diff way 2 go about it.

Rosemoe would've fucked up him anyway. He was way bigger than Boskoe.

i dont doubt it....thats only more reason they shoulda given boskoe a fair fight.

Fair fight? nigga this is gangbanging, i suppose when niggas do a drive by they should tell them we about to shoot to give dudes a fair chance to run too. Fuck outta here with that bullshit. He gave boskoe a chance and he ran and got put on his ass. point blank the nigga couldnt fuck with him. And all these people assuming it was boskoe when niggas is gangbangers straight up the shit could have came from any angle. people just leach on that cause it was done for the public to see.

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2011, 07:15:59 PM »
u reap wat u sow, no sympathy for this nigga....trying to build a career on twitter fighting niggaz in the mall, sucker punching niggaz... he got what he deserved end of story ;)

so pac got what he deserved too? when he jumped on baby lane over some shit that didnt directly involve him?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2011, 08:06:38 PM »
westside till i die

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2011, 08:33:36 PM »

so pac got what he deserved too? when he jumped on baby lane over some shit that didnt directly involve him?

To an extent, Pac had what he had coming too. He thought he was untouchable until he ran up on some real gang dudes, it's not a big surprise he was killed hours later.

Sccit

« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2011, 09:15:06 PM »
^they never decided to meet up...they ran up on him unexpectedly. nobody told him shit about a fight, he was set up. he turned around, 4 peeps hopped out the whip, and he was instantly rushed by the time he had the chance 2 put his hands up. then 2nd dude ran up, and u can even hear peeps screamin "leave it alone, don"... then when 2nd dude backed off, they was screamin "let blood get up" over and over, because by the time boskoe knew what hit him, he was already on the ground gettin socked n kicked. that aint a fair fight...if they wanted 2 make it fair, there was a diff way 2 go about it.

i dont doubt it....thats only more reason they shoulda given boskoe a fair fight.

Fair fight? nigga this is gangbanging, i suppose when niggas do a drive by they should tell them we about to shoot to give dudes a fair chance to run too. Fuck outta here with that bullshit. He gave boskoe a chance and he ran and got put on his ass. point blank the nigga couldnt fuck with him. And all these people assuming it was boskoe when niggas is gangbangers straight up the shit could have came from any angle. people just leach on that cause it was done for the public to see.

boskoe got jumped...thats most likely why rosemo got chipped. politics, son. there r better ways 2 go about things, especially when u got a fuckin daughter sittin at home...u actin like jumpin some1 from ur hood because of some twitter beef (which wasnt even rosemo's beef to begin with) and then runnin to brag about how cool u are for doin it on the internet is on some gangbangin shit? then he puts that shit up online for every1 to see so that boskoe can be embarrassed in front of the whole world (it was bad enough back when dudes had 2 worry about peeps in their own hood findin out). that aint gangsta, it's dumb, the fuck outta here with that nonsense...aint nothin legit about that, and thats why things done turned out the way they did.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2011, 09:24:11 PM »
valid point, who cares  about their "beef" anyways. Just two no names like anyone else on this forum aside from ea-ski and daz. For that guy to post that shit to get all these views and be this super gang banger is just stupid. Feel bad for his family. Unfortunate situation but he definitely had some shit like this coming. No body fights fair anymore.

boskoe got jumped...thats most likely why rosemo got chipped. politics, son. there r better ways 2 go about things, especially when u got a fuckin daughter sittin at home...u actin like jumpin some1 from ur hood because of some twitter beef (which wasnt even rosemo's beef to begin with) and then runnin to brag about how cool u are for doin it on the internet is on some gangbangin shit? then he puts that shit up online for every1 to see so that boskoe can be embarrassed in front of the whole world (it was bad enough back when dudes had 2 worry about peeps in their own hood findin out). that aint gangsta, it's dumb, the fuck outta here with that nonsense...aint nothin legit about that, and thats why things done turned out the way they did.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 10:37:59 PM by friscoliving »