Author Topic: RoseMo700 killed?  (Read 6891 times)

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: RoseMo700 killed?
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2011, 10:10:43 AM »
on a serious not ice buurgandy is back to talking superman shit on twitter, should take a leaf out of 2eleven's book and stfu

Sccit

« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2011, 11:53:41 AM »
So.... I see a 5 page thread about someone I never heard of. Who the hell is RoseMo700?

a local rapper who knocked game out a couple months ago, and then fucked up another local rapper over twitter beef a few days back..
is he a rapper lol?

apparently, he's done 4 songs with Purps and Burgandy...Purps sayin he wants 2 release 'em and give the proceeds to Rosemo's family.

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2011, 12:42:04 PM »
^lmao proceeds?  ???

deeznutz213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2011, 03:17:05 PM »
why he smell like that?

that nigga dead!!!

how he die???

Hurricane done shot him in the head! :scarface:

Just listened to this shit a couple of weeks ago Classic! Was thinking the same thing.

Sccit

« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2011, 03:24:42 PM »
^lmao proceeds?  ???

aka they sellin it on itunes and giving the money to his family.

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2011, 05:35:32 PM »
^they never decided to meet up...they ran up on him unexpectedly. nobody told him shit about a fight, he was set up. he turned around, 4 peeps hopped out the whip, and he was instantly rushed by the time he had the chance 2 put his hands up. then 2nd dude ran up, and u can even hear peeps screamin "leave it alone, don"... then when 2nd dude backed off, they was screamin "let blood get up" over and over, because by the time boskoe knew what hit him, he was already on the ground gettin socked n kicked. that aint a fair fight...if they wanted 2 make it fair, there was a diff way 2 go about it.

Rosemoe would've fucked up him anyway. He was way bigger than Boskoe.

i dont doubt it....thats only more reason they shoulda given boskoe a fair fight.

Fair fight? nigga this is gangbanging, i suppose when niggas do a drive by they should tell them we about to shoot to give dudes a fair chance to run too. Fuck outta here with that bullshit. He gave boskoe a chance and he ran and got put on his ass. point blank the nigga couldnt fuck with him. And all these people assuming it was boskoe when niggas is gangbangers straight up the shit could have came from any angle. people just leach on that cause it was done for the public to see.

boskoe got jumped...thats most likely why rosemo got chipped. politics, son. there r better ways 2 go about things, especially when u got a fuckin daughter sittin at home...u actin like jumpin some1 from ur hood because of some twitter beef (which wasnt even rosemo's beef to begin with) and then runnin to brag about how cool u are for doin it on the internet is on some gangbangin shit? then he puts that shit up online for every1 to see so that boskoe can be embarrassed in front of the whole world (it was bad enough back when dudes had 2 worry about peeps in their own hood findin out). that aint gangsta, it's dumb, the fuck outta here with that nonsense...aint nothin legit about that, and thats why things done turned out the way they did.

First off he didnt get jumped the other nigga grabbed him to stop him from running like a bitch. And how do you know thats why most likely y he got shot at? outside of this internet there are a gang of niggas goin at it in these streets. you dont know what else the nigga had going on in these streets. Boskoe aint from his hood either. Boskoe was talking shit to rosemo too do your research. Rosemo got at the nigga about talkin shit to scrap the nigga in the wheel chair from his hood. Its gangbanging he wanted a fade with him and he brought it to him. Everything was legit except the bitch nigga trying to run. But its cool its just the beginning we will see how things turn out shit aint over.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 05:39:54 PM by Keepin It 1Hunned »

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #126 on: November 06, 2011, 05:39:26 PM »
u reap wat u sow, no sympathy for this nigga....trying to build a career on twitter fighting niggaz in the mall, sucker punching niggaz... he got what he deserved end of story ;)

so pac got what he deserved too? when he jumped on baby lane over some shit that didnt directly involve him?

yea as sad as it is, pac also got what he deserved when he jumped baby lane...but baby lane got what he deserved a few years later ;) anyways pac touched people in many different ways there aint no way u can compare a bum like rosemo700 or orlando anderson to 2pac end of story ;)  

Bum huh? why would pac waste his time with a bum? just cause these niggas dont make music for you to jerk off to dont mean they aint on someones level. Baby lane will forever be linked to pac and vice versa cause pac made the dumb ass decision to gangbang when that wasnt him. Pac falls into the gangbanging statistic with all the other bangas you call nobodies and bums welcome to reality mark
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 05:41:02 PM by Keepin It 1Hunned »

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2011, 05:44:15 PM »
how the fuck did Tupac get mixed in with a bum like Jomo? both Pac and Jomo got what they deserved but why the fuck would anyone bring up Tupac in a thread about a gangbanging loser?

cause i know yall worship pac and anything he did was justified. i used that example to show how can some of yall get over pac. Why did pac waste his time and a gangbang loser? As you call him. I dont know why yall internet dudes be commenting on shit like this, you dont know shit about. it cost you nothing to pay these topics no mind

Sccit

« Reply #128 on: November 06, 2011, 06:32:14 PM »
^they never decided to meet up...they ran up on him unexpectedly. nobody told him shit about a fight, he was set up. he turned around, 4 peeps hopped out the whip, and he was instantly rushed by the time he had the chance 2 put his hands up. then 2nd dude ran up, and u can even hear peeps screamin "leave it alone, don"... then when 2nd dude backed off, they was screamin "let blood get up" over and over, because by the time boskoe knew what hit him, he was already on the ground gettin socked n kicked. that aint a fair fight...if they wanted 2 make it fair, there was a diff way 2 go about it.

i dont doubt it....thats only more reason they shoulda given boskoe a fair fight.

Fair fight? nigga this is gangbanging, i suppose when niggas do a drive by they should tell them we about to shoot to give dudes a fair chance to run too. Fuck outta here with that bullshit. He gave boskoe a chance and he ran and got put on his ass. point blank the nigga couldnt fuck with him. And all these people assuming it was boskoe when niggas is gangbangers straight up the shit could have came from any angle. people just leach on that cause it was done for the public to see.

boskoe got jumped...thats most likely why rosemo got chipped. politics, son. there r better ways 2 go about things, especially when u got a fuckin daughter sittin at home...u actin like jumpin some1 from ur hood because of some twitter beef (which wasnt even rosemo's beef to begin with) and then runnin to brag about how cool u are for doin it on the internet is on some gangbangin shit? then he puts that shit up online for every1 to see so that boskoe can be embarrassed in front of the whole world (it was bad enough back when dudes had 2 worry about peeps in their own hood findin out). that aint gangsta, it's dumb, the fuck outta here with that nonsense...aint nothin legit about that, and thats why things done turned out the way they did.

First off he didnt get jumped the other nigga grabbed him to stop him from running like a bitch. And how do you know thats why most likely y he got shot at? outside of this internet there are a gang of niggas goin at it in these streets. you dont know what else the nigga had going on in these streets. Boskoe aint from his hood either. Boskoe was talking shit to rosemo too do your research. Rosemo got at the nigga about talkin shit to scrap the nigga in the wheel chair from his hood. Its gangbanging he wanted a fade with him and he brought it to him. Everything was legit except the bitch nigga trying to run. But its cool its just the beginning we will see how things turn out shit aint over.

then why did they keep shoutin "stop don p!" if they wasnt jumpin him? so 4 dudes hoppin out of a whip and 2 dudes rushin him, 1 grabbin him so the other can kick him while he's down aint jumpin? watch the video, by the time he gave boskoe the chance at a fair 1 on 1 fade, dude was already fucked up. u tellin me that it's just a coincidence that RIGHT AFTER Rosemo goes on Twitter, talkin reckless like he the new Deebo in the hood, how he fucked Game up, then fucked Boskoe up, and then was going to fuck Compton Menace up next, braggin about it for the whole world to see, u tellin me it was a coincidence that he got chipped exactly 1 day after that shit happens? i duno, man. rosemo didn't deserve to die...but that doesnt mean he shouldnt have seen it comin.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: November 06, 2011, 08:12:14 PM »
Quote from: JEWCC htic=274608.msg2769886#msg2769886 date=1320558493
your from toronto you dont know nothing about this westside gangbangin shit loctp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiQcXbnPPC4&feature=relatedlink=top
son i was born and raised in yard and if you don't know where yard is thats Jamaica. west coast gang bangin is school yard shit to Jamaican garrisons. Spanish town alone averages more murders than the whole state of cali. fuck that Portmore is 1 of the smallest garrisons in J.A and they average more murders than LA. so i don't know who you think your talking to about gangs. its nothing to be proud of but don't front on a nigga like im some nigga that never seen street shit because i've walked more dangerous streets than you've ever walked on. compton is joke a thing compare to st Andrew.
go eat a beef patty jamaica boty bwoy

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2011, 08:29:39 PM »
u reap wat u sow, no sympathy for this nigga....trying to build a career on twitter fighting niggaz in the mall, sucker punching niggaz... he got what he deserved end of story ;)

so pac got what he deserved too? when he jumped on baby lane over some shit that didnt directly involve him?

yea as sad as it is, pac also got what he deserved when he jumped baby lane...but baby lane got what he deserved a few years later ;) anyways pac touched people in many different ways there aint no way u can compare a bum like rosemo700 or orlando anderson to 2pac end of story ;)  

Bum huh? why would pac waste his time with a bum? just cause these niggas dont make music for you to jerk off to dont mean they aint on someones level. Baby lane will forever be linked to pac and vice versa cause pac made the dumb ass decision to gangbang when that wasnt him. Pac falls into the gangbanging statistic with all the other bangas you call nobodies and bums welcome to reality mark

Lmao sounds like you catching feelings huh ;) lemme tell u this tho, when baby lane & rosemo700 were born do u really think they wanted to be bangers common now both of em woulda loved to be in pac's place anyday nigga (you included) & yes i included as well but the reality is that they weren't but pac made the mistake of jumping him yea so he got caught up shyt happens....regardless they ended their lives as bums & pac didnt so succ a mean one ;) & nigga i jerk off to pussy not dick ;)   

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2011, 08:31:08 PM »

Exactly!

Why are ppl trying to act like investigators right now tho? lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2011, 03:25:22 AM »

then why did they keep shoutin "stop don p!" if they wasnt jumpin him? so 4 dudes hoppin out of a whip and 2 dudes rushin him, 1 grabbin him so the other can kick him while he's down aint jumpin? watch the video, by the time he gave boskoe the chance at a fair 1 on 1 fade, dude was already fucked up. u tellin me that it's just a coincidence that RIGHT AFTER Rosemo goes on Twitter, talkin reckless like he the new Deebo in the hood, how he fucked Game up, then fucked Boskoe up, and then was going to fuck Compton Menace up next, braggin about it for the whole world to see, u tellin me it was a coincidence that he got chipped exactly 1 day after that shit happens? i duno, man. rosemo didn't deserve to die...but that doesnt mean he shouldnt have seen it comin.

It's a great story line but I doubt boskoe or any of them is so dumb to go after the nigga a day after all the shit went down. It's too fresh and all their activity is on Twitter. And that's exactly why the police went straight to that it was too blatant. He would have let shit cool down. N I know compton menace ain't scared of no fade. Him and 40 glocc was at it way worse then this

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2011, 03:31:53 AM »

Lmao sounds like you catching feelings huh ;) lemme tell u this tho, when baby lane & rosemo700 were born do u really think they wanted to be bangers common now both of em woulda loved to be in pac's place anyday nigga (you included) & yes i included as well but the reality is that they weren't but pac made the mistake of jumping him yea so he got caught up shyt happens....regardless they ended their lives as bums & pac didnt so   succ a mean one ;) & nigga i jerk off to pussy not dick ;)    

I know these dudes you bumping to gums about you don't.  Suck your mothers mean one clown. We loved to be n pacs shoes and pac wanted to be in the gangbanger shoes. It all balances out the fact is as many people that know pac knows baby lane. in fact baby lane is what pac wanted to be in the hood everybody who knows baby lane he didn't rap the boy was active and ya boy found out the hard way .  
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 06:21:14 PM by Keepin It 1Hunned »

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2011, 08:12:55 AM »
boskoe and big fase have known eachother for a lifetime apparantly, so it all seems to be turning into a circle

it wasnt a bullet that killed him, it was ignorance