Author Topic: Download Michael Jackson - What More Can I Give Here  (Read 262 times)

Trauma-san

Download Michael Jackson - What More Can I Give Here
« on: January 24, 2003, 08:52:39 PM »
Well, since so many people were diggin Xscape the most, I figured I'd put up "What More Can I Give".  

Mike was in new York sept. 11th when it was bombed; the night before he had performed at a sold out madison square garden show in his honor.  He had his brothers and kids in town, and was staying at a hotel in new york, when everything went down.  He rented a private tour bus for his brothers, and the Jackson clan (Mike, Jackie, Jermaine, Randy, Tito, Marlon, and Prince & Paris) all drove across the u.s. back to their respective houses, (Of course it took 3 days); they had to rent a bus because the airports were closed, and they live in cali.  

Anyways, soon after that, Mike (who was releasing his new album in less than a month) put together two great ideas; 1, he would stage a charity concert to raise money for the victims families, and 2, he would record a charity song, like "We are the World" (which he of course wrote), and feature the world's hottest musicians.

Well, he did the charity concert (The same week the charity concert Paul McCartney organized was held)... Mike held his in D.C., Paul held his in New York.  Since he had contractual rights sold to cbs for his own concert (sept. 10 New York tape), he couldn't be announced as a performer on the concert show! They even cut his 12 minute performance of "Man in the Mirror" that closed the show off the tape, and announced him as "a very special person" on the show, LOL without saying his name (since it was shown on NBC).  On the tape, he led a cast of a couple dozen people singing this song he wrote "what more can I give" but they couldn't show close ups of him, or anything, because CBS threatened to sue them, (even though it was a charity event!).

So, anyways, Mike took his private jet, and had a studio installed in it.  He flew around the world, and met up with the following artists, who all appear on the song:

Mariah Carey, Ricky Martin, Carlos Santana, Celine Dion, Tom Petty, Beyonce Knowles, Usher, Julio Englesias, Reba McEntire, Nick Carter, Luther Vandross, Shakira, Brian McKnight, Gloria Estefan, Mya, Aaron Carter, John Secada, Billy Gilman, Shawn Stockman, Alejandro Sandz, Christian Castro, Olga Tannon, Anastascia, Juan Gabriel, Luis Miguel, Thalia, Ziggy Marley, 3LW, N*Sync, Hanson, Laura Palcini, Ruben Blades, Anaida, Joy Enriquez, Thalia, Ziggy Marley, and of course, Michael Jackson.  

He also recorded a spanish language version of the song, and it was all intended to feature the world's most popular artists, and the song's about how even if you don't have any money, you can give somebody love, and that'll help mend wounds.

NOBLE CAUSE, right? Sony refused to release it, after he did all that legwork, LOL.  Unbelievable.  

anyways, here's the song, I think it's friekin' STELLAR , the beginning's kinda slow, but by the time Mike joins in, it's off the friekin' CHAIN.  

http://www.wckillaz.com/uploads/WhatMoreCanIGive.mp3
« Last Edit: January 24, 2003, 08:55:02 PM by Trauma Van Morrison »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Download Michael Jackson - What More Can I Give Here
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2003, 09:35:34 PM »
Good lookin'...I'm downloadin it now...I'll holla back with some feedback soon...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2003, 09:36:21 PM »
It won't download  :(...PeACe

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2003, 11:13:50 PM »
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmit.  I don't know why people can't download it, it works fine for me.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2003, 11:39:24 PM »
I had a problem with these kind of files a few days ago.  I couldn't download the mp3's, so I had to get Blade to do it for me.  I think some people's computers are just different.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2003, 03:31:54 AM »

Yo tight Trauma ...probs for that...

you gotta right click on the link and then "open in a new window"....then it will download

-Adriano

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2003, 07:45:26 AM »
Props, thanks Trauma

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2003, 11:28:46 AM »
damn I can download only like 45%..

can someone hook me up?

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2003, 11:48:06 AM »
Awsome song, real deep, real nice, major props for M.J ..

Oh and for the ppl who cant listen to it, I uploaded it to soundclick :
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/singlemusic.htm

its the first one
 enjoy

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2003, 01:20:48 PM »
dope as track!

thx to Blade n Trauma

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2003, 02:40:11 PM »
I dunno why he didn't put dope stuff like this on invincible more.  I think he prob. overanalyzes the album too much and ends up putting stuff on there that's not as good as stuff he's got sittin around.  

that track "shout" that was a b side off invincible was good, too!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2003, 03:06:53 PM »
ive heard shout, i felt it was kinda wack-ish......the berses were pretty dope but the hook was very shit! but still better than alot of shit out their

anyways, yeah this song is real nice, reminds me of sum of his slower dangerous era stuff........which is my fav mj album

peace

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2003, 03:17:02 PM »
I dunno why he didn't put dope stuff like this on invincible more.  I think he prob. overanalyzes the album too much and ends up putting stuff on there that's not as good as stuff he's got sittin around.  

that track "shout" that was a b side off invincible was good, too!

I own Invincible but I ain't got that track
can u hook me up? or is it available on kazaa or shit? cuz I really wouldn't want to miss a M.J. track

by the way can u list unreleased M.J. tracks u know..?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2003, 05:42:27 PM »
Good shit...!

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2003, 05:47:36 PM »
It's not on invincible, it was a b-side to one of the invincible singles, I think it was on the back of "cry" which was only released in europe.  

I only know a few unreleased songs, I've got

What More can I Give(made after invincible)
Shout(from invincible era)
Xscape(made after invincible)
There must be more to life than this (With Freddie Mercury from Queens) Demo Track (from thriller era)
Serious Effect (from bad era)
Streetwalker (Bad era; this was the precurser to "Dangerous" the song)
Monkey Business (Bad era, funny stuff, all this falsetto stuff)
State of Shock (with freddy mercury; thriller era)
25 Miles (YOUNG mike, 1976 or so, it's a cover song)
For All Time (beautiful song, Dangerous era)
Hot Street (Thriller era, pretty good)
Nite Line (Thriller Era, decent song)
Butterflies (Invincible era club mix)
Butterflies (remix with Eve, HELLA TIGHT)
Rock My World (Trackmasters remix with Jay Z, tight; "But Mommy, if you rock MY WORLD..." LOL)

there's dozens more that have leaked, and TONS more that are known to exist but they're locked in Mike's vaults.  He's got songs with everybody from Will Smith to Pavarotti that he didn't feel were good enough to release locked up.  He's also got TONS of dope remixes, lots and lots and lots of dance mixes of his songs that have came out and been on the radio but were never officially released.  
« Last Edit: January 25, 2003, 05:51:39 PM by Trauma Van Morrison »