Author Topic: tell me wut u think.....  (Read 139 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tell me wut u think.....
« on: January 24, 2003, 09:51:14 PM »
alrite last weekend i had a itch on my neck about were my hair ends on my neck and i felt a lump and it got kinda big and now its not as big and now i gotta lump on my neck like the side of my neck so wtf is it?

S.G.V.

Re:tell me wut u think.....
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2003, 10:19:36 PM »
maybe a mosquito bite...i member when i went to honduras for the first time...i woke up with mosquito bites all over my body...i thought i had a disease...i was trippin...cuz they werent small bites neither...they were some big ass bumps...but i dont know..i aint a doctor...closest thing on here to a doctor is blade...muthafucka has an answer for most of these type questions...

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2003, 10:20:12 PM »
It's a Lymph Node.  Your body has "Lymph" nodes all over it, several in your body cavities (like near your intestines, etc.), and some behind your ears.  Everyonce in a while, they get infected, and they swell up, that's what your'e feeling.  It'll go away pretty soon, but it's kinda even painful, and it bugs the hell out of you, feels like you have a stiff neck or something.  

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2003, 10:27:45 PM »
thanx Trauma i thinnk thats wut it is cuz it does kinda hurt like i gotta stiff neck i was kinda worried cuz i never had it and my mom died of cancer so i was thinkin a tumor lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2003, 10:33:58 PM »
Nah, lol.  It's right behind your ear, down near the hair, right below where your skull starts, right? = Lymph Node

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2003, 10:39:48 PM »
I got swollen shit all over me, It's the mono man, it's the mono.

OutSider

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2003, 01:55:55 AM »
not t scare you.. but some people with HIV get swollen Lymph notes... and if you haev been unprotected sex with anyone... who has been with more then 3 partners.. get yourself checked.. because that is one of the first things that HIV starts to attacked...

no to scare you though.. totally for imformational purposes

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2003, 11:10:20 AM »
Nah, lol.  It's right behind your ear, down near the hair, right below where your skull starts, right? = Lymph Node
ya thats were it is
not t scare you.. but some people with HIV get swollen Lymph notes... and if you haev been unprotected sex with anyone... who has been with more then 3 partners.. get yourself checked.. because that is one of the first things that HIV starts to attacked...
well i havnt fucked YET :( but if i did shes clean so i wouldnt have 2 worry

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2003, 11:23:12 AM »
It's a Lymph Node.  Your body has "Lymph" nodes all over it, several in your body cavities (like near your intestines, etc.), and some behind your ears.  Everyonce in a while, they get infected, and they swell up, that's what your'e feeling.  It'll go away pretty soon, but it's kinda even painful, and it bugs the hell out of you, feels like you have a stiff neck or something.  

Trauma is on point, its mos def a swollen lymph node, its not really harmful, just swells up due to infection.  I think it happens when all the cells are multiplying to make antibodies for the infection or sumtin..  When the infection goes away, the 'bump' should automaticly slowly go away.  If you notice its slowly increasin, or even after several weeks not going reducing in size, then you should definatly check up with the doctor[cuz then it could be a serious tumor?]...but its always good to see a doc anyway.  peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2003, 02:10:05 PM »
Trauma is on point, its mos def a swollen lymph node, its not really harmful, just swells up due to infection.  I think it happens when all the cells are multiplying to make antibodies for the infection or sumtin..  When the infection goes away, the 'bump' should automaticly slowly go away.  If you notice its slowly increasin, or even after several weeks not going reducing in size, then you should definatly check up with the doctor[cuz then it could be a serious tumor?]...but its always good to see a doc anyway.  peace
i dont think im infected but i hope iam now lol