Author Topic: Drake - "Take Care" (Discussion Thread)  (Read 2832 times)

Lunatic

Re: Drake - "Take Care" (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2011, 05:19:41 PM »
^ Drake loves H-town no doubt
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2011, 06:15:50 PM »
man just blaze LACED that 'Lord Knows" beat...its just a shame whos spitting over that beat

if just blaze made that beat back in the black album era and gave that shit to hov, he would have BODIED THAT...sadly as dope as the beat is its still breathing

can someone tell me the last wack just blaze beat??

didnt think so

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2011, 03:33:13 PM »
man just blaze LACED that 'Lord Knows" beat...its just a shame whos spitting over that beat

if just blaze made that beat back in the black album era and gave that shit to hov, he would have BODIED THAT...sadly as dope as the beat is its still breathing

can someone tell me the last wack just blaze beat??

didnt think so

For me, that Just Blaze beat was the only thing on the album that I really enjoyed. The only thing over 17 long, dull, pop songs.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2011, 04:59:36 PM »
clearly you don't know what a Pop song is do u smh?  i wish people would practice more self restraint in 2012 is all i gotta say.

this album was a play, it was a movie, it was a buncha love stories and soap operas tied together like a Monday Night Blockbuster Show on Cable TV in HD, 1080p.  that's what it was. 
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 05:01:36 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2011, 05:11:20 PM »
clearly you don't know what a Pop song is do u smh?  i wish people would practice more self restraint in 2012 is all i gotta say.

this album was a play, it was a movie, it was a buncha love stories and soap operas tied together like a Monday Night Blockbuster Show on Cable TV in HD, 1080p.  that's what it was. 

This album is the anthem of simpin.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2011, 05:26:42 PM »

wats wrong with that.  he's an rnb dude who tells love stories and shares his experiences of growing up and maturing.  i don't see the problem.  do u still think girls are nasty or somethin?  i dropped that shit in Pre-K

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2011, 05:27:36 PM »
Lol, don't make someone around drake catch a body like that

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2011, 05:37:07 PM »
giirl u got it like that!  booty real wide phat hole tite like a naaap uh yeah baby oh! oh!

#SwagBagTricksSwagg
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 05:39:46 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Matty

« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2011, 06:50:16 PM »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2011, 07:17:49 PM »

wats wrong with that.  he's an rnb dude who tells love stories and shares his experiences of growing up and maturing.  i don't see the problem.  do u still think girls are nasty or somethin?  i dropped that shit in Pre-K

"Know that I don't make music for niggas who don't get pussy
So those are the ones I count on to diss me or overlook me"

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2011, 07:46:09 PM »
LOL that's the lamest shit drakes ever said and you quoting it like it's some profound truth. Drake makes music for women. That's a fact.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2011, 08:51:21 PM »
not a bad album for what it is...i never seen drake as a hip hop artists so its easier to digest all his sappy records. i actually prefer his r and b driven content.

ive always seen him as peers with guys like trey thongs and the dream....not rappers like jeezy and them.

thats where ppl get it twisted and you cant really blame them...hes presented to yall like a hip hop artist.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2011, 08:53:25 PM »
The major issue is that some of the posters here have a conservative construct of what social roles to be played by men & women.  Apparently being honest and crooning is a feminine quality that men should not exhibit. 

If you're not feeling it that's fine but coming up with lame ass arguments as to why you're not and attempting to pass them off as facts is pathetic.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2011, 09:03:18 PM »
its a generational gap imo

our generation of men were raised to be a lil more rugged...the new breed is self absorbed and emo so they want to hear records by other ppl that are on that emo shit.

no more hard core posturing these kids are rapping what they feel looking for other ppl to identify with them.

the gangsta rap phase was very narrow minded not alot of room for self expression and uniqueness it stunted alot of ppls emotional growth.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2011, 09:11:09 PM »
So action how is an album that defies your personal expectations advantageous? And what is it advantageous towards?