Author Topic: Newt Gingrich is going to win the GOP primary  (Read 985 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Newt Gingrich is going to win the GOP primary
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2011, 09:41:17 AM »
Romney still has the edge though. He's probably the only Republican candidate I would be comfortable with winning, which is funny because the Mormon guy is the most sane of the group.
Most sane of the group? Wait til next week, since he'll change is political posistions again. He is the kind of spineless politican who will say anything to get reelected. Plus of all the candidates, he is the biggest corporations whore.
And Newt isn't any of those things? lol
I never said Newt was the most sane candidate, nor did I say I'd be comfortable with him winning (because I believe neither). You said both about Romney.
It's slim pickings in the GOP. Out of all of the candidates, I feellike Romney is the most moderate in his views by a slim margin.

Let's be real though, I don't think any of them have a chance against Obama unless some crazy shit goes down between now and November 2012. Another 4 years of getting nothing done?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 02:53:44 PM »
Romney still has the edge though. He's probably the only Republican candidate I would be comfortable with winning, which is funny because the Mormon guy is the most sane of the group.
Most sane of the group? Wait til next week, since he'll change is political posistions again. He is the kind of spineless politican who will say anything to get reelected. Plus of all the candidates, he is the biggest corporations whore.
And Newt isn't any of those things? lol
I never said Newt was the most sane candidate, nor did I say I'd be comfortable with him winning (because I believe neither). You said both about Romney.
It's slim pickings in the GOP. Out of all of the candidates, I feellike Romney is the most moderate in his views by a slim margin.

Let's be real though, I don't think any of them have a chance against Obama unless some crazy shit goes down between now and November 2012. Another 4 years of getting nothing done?

Obama sure knows how to spend money like that shits going out of style, thats one thing hes accomplished. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2011, 05:27:51 PM »
If I had to rank all the candidates who have appeared in at least one debate, it would go like this:

Paul
Johnson
Huntsman
Gingrich
Romney
Santorum
Perry
Bachmann
Cain

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 01:36:26 PM »
If I had to rank all the candidates who have appeared in at least one debate, it would go like this:

Paul
Johnson
Huntsman
Gingrich
Romney
Santorum
Perry
Bachmann
Cain

Definitely it's Ron Paul and then everyone else.

...but one thing Gingrich does have going for him is that he was speaker of the house during the prosperous Clinton years.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 03:03:31 PM »
Interesting article on who funds Paul's, Gingrich's and Romney's campaigns.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/264837/20111209/ron-paul-newt-gingrich-mitt-romney-funds.htm

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 03:11:15 PM »

Paul
Johnson
Huntsman
Gingrich
Romney
Santorum
Perry
Bachmann
Cain

Definitely it's Ron Paul and then everyone else.

...but one thing Gingrich does have going for him is that he was speaker of the house during the prosperous Clinton years.
That's the only reasons I can somewhat stand Gingrich: He has real expierence. Some of his views are reasonable, too. Gary Johnson is completly legit, but his campaign is going no where. Huntsman is the only other sensible candidate.

V2DHeart

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2011, 01:24:48 PM »
Ron Paul is a puppet. He's the new Obama.

We all remember the support he got for his "Malcolm X-like" demeanour, posture and speeches from the beginning.

The fact Obama - The First Black president fails, and if Ron (puppet) Paul - The Anti-system President fails, it'll break the spirit and hope of everyone, because who else can they have faith in after that? I believe that's some kind of intention, could be wrong though
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2011, 11:23:14 PM »

We all remember the support he got for his "Malcolm X-like" demeanour, posture and speeches from the beginning.

The fact Obama - The First Black president fails, and if Ron (puppet) Paul - The Anti-system President fails, it'll break the spirit and hope of everyone, because who else can they have faith in after that? I believe that's some kind of intention, could be wrong though

Ron Paul is nowhere near what obama is or was.  Obama was a creation of media hype, advertising, and minority/young support with not a lot of substance to back what he was saying (change, being willing to work w the other side, being more of a peace minded pres, etc).  This is far from paul, who does offer real, tangible, change from the current system (whether u agree with it or not).  Youre just comparing them cause Paul got popular (or on your radar) quickly.  They really arent similar.  Paul will tell u what he will do to change the system while obama will just wow u with a speech and try to come off like fdr, jfk, and martin luther king jr rolled into one.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 11:25:51 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 08:09:34 PM »
I'm calling it. 8)

I just bumped this becuz I always thought this thread was pretty hilarious and nyevevadente

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 10:07:56 PM »
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Remedy360

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 11:06:27 PM »

Ron Paul is nowhere near what obama is or was.  Obama was a creation of media hype, advertising, and minority/young support with not a lot of substance to back what he was saying (change, being willing to work w the other side, being more of a peace minded pres, etc).  This is far from paul, who does offer real, tangible, change from the current system (whether u agree with it or not).  Youre just comparing them cause Paul got popular (or on your radar) quickly.  They really arent similar.  Paul will tell u what he will do to change the system while obama will just wow u with a speech and try to come off like fdr, jfk, and martin luther king jr rolled into one.

Yeah, I don't even know how this is a conversation.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 02:59:07 PM »
Lmao

caffeinefiend

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 03:19:18 PM »

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/264837/20111209/ron-paul-newt-gingrich-mitt-romney-funds.htm

Uh why is Ron Paul getting (taxpayer?) money from the Air Force, Army and Navy?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 05:26:23 PM »
*facepalm*

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 05:27:37 PM »

Uh why is Ron Paul getting (taxpayer?) money from the Air Force, Army and Navy?
He's not. That's money that members of the armed forces are giving him.