Author Topic: Slim The Mobster - War Music (Download)  (Read 2248 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Slim The Mobster - War Music (Download)
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2011, 06:32:48 AM »
i probably wont convince you, but stating that bishop lacks charisma just sounds silly. unless we're not looking at the same artist

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2011, 09:42:38 AM »
He had no charisma on the mic. Interviews and other things, now that's a different story.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2011, 11:23:18 AM »
Slim the Mobster sounds a lot like Joe Budden, anyone else hear that?

The Predator

« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2011, 11:30:29 AM »
Dre needs to assign some new talent scouts, his latest discovery is a bit  :sleep:

Also he is not helping matters by providing his new side-kick a wacky uninspired beat and a crummy written verse by his ghostwriters.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2011, 11:39:06 AM »
The problem with Bishop Lamont is that he fell the fuck off when he started to work with Dre.

lol so iyo, Who I Gotta Kill to Get a Record Deal is his best work? imo its his worst. The street albums he dropped while on Aftermath are his best work and show his growth as an artist.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are actually good Slim The Mobster songs from the time before he worked with Dre.

You sound like you have no clue what you're talking about. Unless you're just trolling. His pre-Aftermath mixtape was posted up here. You haven't listened to it? It was worse than this. The same Slim with worse production.

Portugoal

« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2011, 12:05:57 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if there are actually good Slim The Mobster songs from the time before he worked with Dre.

You sound like you have no clue what you're talking about. Unless you're just trolling. His pre-Aftermath mixtape was posted up here. You haven't listened to it? It was worse than this. The same Slim with worse production.

I have listened to it, but nothing stood out for me... but that's also the only project I've heard from him. In total I've heard about 20 songs of his, of which very little I've played very few (probably none) more than once.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2011, 12:29:18 PM »

I have listened to it, but nothing stood out for me... but that's also the only project I've heard from him. In total I've heard about 20 songs of his, of which very little I've played very few (probably none) more than once.

well that was him before Aftermath. Now you don't have to wonder what he sounded like before Dre. Also is Who I Gotta Kill to Get a Record Deal your favorite Bishop project?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2011, 01:25:08 PM »
im surprised no one pointed out theres no aftermath logo on the backcover?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2011, 02:00:11 PM »
I never got the hype with bishop none of his mistakes bowed me.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2011, 02:44:22 PM »
Slim >>>>> Kendrick

Kendrick is overrated imo. His voice is kinda wack tbh

C'mon dawg, you serious? Kendrick is not overrated. You trippin uuugly dawg ha.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2011, 02:56:15 PM »
This was a nice Lil Street album. Not bad at all. Then again, Im a "G" Rap fan.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2011, 03:42:51 PM »

I'm confused by the whole situation. I mean is he coming out on Aftermath as a solo artist or not? Cuz from what i remember wasn't he signed as a writer?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2011, 03:48:36 PM »

I'm confused by the whole situation. I mean is he coming out on Aftermath as a solo artist or not? Cuz from what i remember wasn't he signed as a writer?

It's a mixtape what does a logo matter? Lol

Avalanche

« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2011, 08:32:55 PM »
full untagged version?

Portugoal

« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2011, 09:05:22 PM »

well that was him before Aftermath. Now you don't have to wonder what he sounded like before Dre. Also is Who I Gotta Kill to Get a Record Deal your favorite Bishop project?

If I had to pick a favorote, yes it would be. It's gotten the most spins from me by a long mile.