Author Topic: So Mac miller is on pace to sell 175 k  (Read 1098 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
So Mac miller is on pace to sell 175 k
« on: November 09, 2011, 11:00:34 PM »
WTF? I didn't even think dude had a buzz like that

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: So Mac miller is on pace to sell 175 k
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 01:47:45 AM »
It's becuz he's white. Stop acting so surprised a suburban white boy sold some records. Talk about something relevant. In real life you're not stating something that wasn't already bound to happen. U know how white people and gimmicks are Jay. U kno like everybody else knows that dude doesn't actually have any real credibility,he's a talentless corporate pawn. He's cut from tha same cloth as Asher Roth, bubba sparxxx, riff raff, fire cracker, and Bizarre
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 03:47:43 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 09:07:55 AM »
I knew his buzz was real. Honestly though, I thought he'd do even more. 175K is solid though.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 09:21:31 AM »
WTF? I didn't even think dude had a buzz like that

That makes you a dumb ass bitch.

Young Old Head

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 09:41:21 AM »
I knew his buzz was real. Honestly though, I thought he'd do even more. 175K is solid though.

he's independent tho, what did u expect? those numbers r fuckin' huge for bein indie...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 09:56:01 AM »

he's independent tho, what did u expect? those numbers r fuckin' huge for bein indie...

yea, massive indie numbers..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 10:56:56 AM »
He didn't have a single on the radio. That's fucking impressive.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 12:13:04 PM »

that's not "fuckin" impressive.  he didn't have to buy out radio, why do that when you can buy out the internet and reach more people in more ways than u want to.  

it's just like i thought, he was tellin it on SuckaFree.  he's a gimmick that happens to know how to stay on beat and can tell the letters in chords.  

he brought his way into tha game.  who's he battlin'?  who's head he smack?  I'm not sayin he gotta be violent but his heart pumps kool-aid.  there's still snot hangin' outta his nose.  what does Mac Miller contribute to Hip Hop that already isn't here besides him being a great potential cash cow.  dude can't buy greatness tho even if Complex got it fucked up on who's King.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/iCtXKcb4Q2M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/iCtXKcb4Q2M</a>
i'm stereotypin with tha Pac and that's what it is  (-_-)

i woulda understood if it was a collective gathering from the elite and the streets and they woulda said Diddy or Jay or Snoop but Eminem tho...  ::)  his first three albums are about a punk coke head doing crazy shit and speaking like he's high.  i'm not saying Em doesn't deserve his own award in Hip Hop but "King", not buyin it.  And now they got this Snack Miller guy, only time will tell how they dickride this chump
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 12:22:09 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 12:27:21 PM »

that's not "fuckin" impressive.  he didn't have to buy out radio, why do that when you can buy out the internet and reach more people in more ways than u want to.  

it's just like i thought, he was tellin it on SuckaFree.  he's a gimmick that happens to know how to stay on beat and can tell the letters in chords.  

he brought his way into tha game.  who's he battlin'?  who's head he smack?  I'm not sayin he gotta be violent but his heart pumps kool-aid.  there's still snot hangin' outta his nose.  what does Mac Miller contribute to Hip Hop that already isn't here besides him being a great potential cash cow.  dude can't buy greatness tho even if Complex got it fucked up on who's King.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/iCtXKcb4Q2M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/iCtXKcb4Q2M</a>
i'm stereotypin with tha Pac and that's what it is  (-_-)

i woulda understood if it was a collective gathering from the elite and the streets and they woulda said Diddy or Jay or Snoop but Eminem tho...  ::)  his first three albums are about a punk coke head doing crazy shit and speaking like he's high.  i'm not saying Em doesn't deserve his own award in Hip Hop but "King", not buyin it.  And now they got this Snack Miller guy, only time will tell how they dickride this chump

what is your beef with white people in the rap game?

yes most of them suck and are corny as fuck, but can you at least applaud the ones that don't try to act black?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 12:44:41 PM »
Radiotube is a moron. Sam Adams isn't a big name. I honestly can't even name you other White rappers outside of that. To play the race card is just pure bitterness.

But LMFAO @ him saying "what does he bring to the rap game"? Nigga, what do any of your favorite artists bring to music, let alone the genre? Asshurt, nigga.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 01:33:06 PM »
Cham crying all over my big black dick becuz i'm talking about his heroes.  Still sippin on a hot pissy dick huh.  If I could piss in your face I'd hold your chin and make u count how many circles in my stream I can make and then have u suck all tha rest out.  Imagine how good that piss is gonna taste when you're burping it up and u take that 1st big swallow of piss marinated spit in your mouth.  You're gonna love it

i guess nobody remembers the threads i made last year about white rappers and how they should evolve but i guess short term memory is common amung potheads, coke fiends, pill poppers, and needle nosers.  Snap Wigger isn't crackin just like Cham (or whoever that is)'s sex life.  

imagine how fat this fuck must be sittin at a computer all day tha way he do.  i wouldn't doubt if there's a poster of Joe Budden on his wall with a 12 Inch Light Brown Cock sticking outta his zipper.  
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 01:55:56 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 02:40:50 PM »
Lol @ Arthur being upset because Mac miller outsells gucci and waka.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 03:16:36 PM »

SOLID?? dude is 100% INDEPENDENT! This is revolutionary. Not a fan of his music but congratulations to Mac Miller for being the first artist to have the balls NOT to sign, remain independent and WIN!!

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 03:20:04 PM »
People on this forum are way too concerned with record sale numbers. Just listen to the music.

Or in mac Miller's case, don't...

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 03:31:15 PM »
People on this forum are way too concerned with record sale numbers. Just listen to the music.

Or in mac Miller's case, don't...

hahahah class

i dunno why the fuck people are saying well done, wack artists from all genres sell records

WELL DONE BRITNEY ON YOUR NEW ALBUMS RECORD SALES!!! and dont say its cool cause hes independent. pit bull and lil jon went PLAT on an independent