Author Topic: So Mac miller is on pace to sell 175 k  (Read 1099 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: So Mac miller is on pace to sell 175 k
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 03:35:09 PM »
People on this forum are way too concerned with record sale numbers. Just listen to the music.

Or in mac Miller's case, don't...

hahahah class

i dunno why the fuck people are saying well done, wack artists from all genres sell records

WELL DONE BRITNEY ON YOUR NEW ALBUMS RECORD SALES!!! and dont say its cool cause hes independent. pit bull and lil jon went PLAT on an independent

No no, i'm saying well done because he beat the system, he did not sign!

he did what drake and wiz khalifa didn't have the balls to do.

i very much respect him for that.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 03:43:56 PM »
People on this forum are way too concerned with record sale numbers. Just listen to the music.

hahahah class

i dunno why the fuck people are saying well done, wack artists from all genres sell records

WELL DONE BRITNEY ON YOUR NEW ALBUMS RECORD SALES!!! and dont say its cool cause hes independent. pit bull and lil jon went PLAT on an independent

wiz khalifa is signed to the same label as mac miller! lol

they just did a joint deal with atlantic for the album AFTER he built his mixtape buzz

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 03:45:51 PM »
And you think it was that label or Atlantic that got wiz all over the radio? Don't look stupid getting caught up in hating

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 03:49:53 PM »
As far as lil Jon and pitbull are concerned, Tvt wasn't some small independent label. They were the largest independent label in the world, they might as well have been a major with the kind of pull they had. They released multi platinum albums. They could push any artist they wanted into the mainstream, the comparison isn't the same.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 03:56:06 PM »

hahahah class

wiz khalifa is signed to the same label as mac miller! lol

they just did a joint deal with atlantic for the album AFTER he built his mixtape buzz

Wiz released Rolling Papers with Rostrum/Atlantic.

That's the major label right there.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 04:07:18 PM »

People that pretend record sales don't matter are the same ones that never buy music.

Sales matter and they matter to fans. If an artist they love flops on a major their likely to get shelved and that fan won't ever get to hear  a new album. If an artist releases an album independently and it flops badly they won't be able to afford to continue their career.

Sometimes mediocre sales help an artist music wise. That first major album gucci album was loaded with major label forced collabos like usher and keyshia Cole. You think gucci fans wanted to hear that? Lol. His album didn't sell well so his next album none of those type of features were there.

Joe budden is the artist I love today because his major album didn't go platinum.

Quality music is great but if the sales suck it won't matter.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 04:55:29 PM »
I'm callin it now, J is his groupie.  how many excuses are u gonna pull outta your ass this month in this thread tryna get people to like u again

He admitted he was a gimmick on cable tv just this past Sunday, let's not start puttin all rappers under the same umbrella.  i gotta keep it 1000, his whiteness got me fucked up.  There's whites with some skills but not Mac Miller.  

I wanna see waitin' on 1 of u crazy azz whiteboyz 2 shed blood.  I can't be havin Yelawolf crackin niggaz over the heads with bottles on tha close up in HD singin' black man tunes...  He gonna have to stitch 1 of them other honkeyz up 1st before dude get all comfortable like that.  

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2011, 05:08:44 PM »
Lol, I don't even like Mac miller.

It's just obvious your salty as fuck about this and getting really emotional. You mad?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2011, 05:24:14 PM »
next time u fuck with me i'ma send u a picture of my dick with a yellow "RadioTube!" post-it on it. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2011, 06:16:51 PM »
Radiotube is such a bitter, nigga.

lmao @ "hero". I said in his album's thread he has the same sound on every song & I wasn't even really messin' with the album & CERTAINLY didn't buy it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 07:38:36 PM »
Cham crying all over my big black dick becuz i'm talking about his heroes.  Still sippin on a hot pissy dick huh.  If I could piss in your face I'd hold your chin and make u count how many circles in my stream I can make and then have u suck all tha rest out.  Imagine how good that piss is gonna taste when you're burping it up and u take that 1st big swallow of piss marinated spit in your mouth.  You're gonna love it

i guess nobody remembers the threads i made last year about white rappers and how they should evolve but i guess short term memory is common amung potheads, coke fiends, pill poppers, and needle nosers.  Snap Wigger isn't crackin just like Cham (or whoever that is)'s sex life.  

imagine how fat this fuck must be sittin at a computer all day tha way he do.  i wouldn't doubt if there's a poster of Joe Budden on his wall with a 12 Inch Light Brown Cock sticking outta his zipper.  

:laugh:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2011, 07:47:16 PM »

People that pretend record sales don't matter are the same ones that never buy music.

Sales matter and they matter to fans. If an artist they love flops on a major their likely to get shelved and that fan won't ever get to hear  a new album. If an artist releases an album independently and it flops badly they won't be able to afford to continue their career.

Sometimes mediocre sales help an artist music wise. That first major album gucci album was loaded with major label forced collabos like usher and keyshia Cole. You think gucci fans wanted to hear that? Lol. His album didn't sell well so his next album none of those type of features were there.

Joe budden is the artist I love today because his major album didn't go platinum.

Quality music is great but if the sales suck it won't matter.

If that's the case how does Daz keep making albums?

Joe Budden may not have gone platinum on a major, but its his best-selling album. I doubt he switched direction and dropped all those mixtapes because he thought it would sell more. If anything he was saying fuck the industry, I'm gonna stop trying to go platinum.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2011, 07:55:09 PM »
Daz has been part of several multi platinum albums and has an established fan base. So I'm not sure what your point was with Daz.

If budden had gone platinum he wouldn't be the artist he is. He'd still be churning out formulaic club songs( even though he still made the future and touch n go lol) and forced into collabos, like most other major label rappers.His music became much better when he got dropped.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2011, 08:47:25 PM »
Daz has been part of several multi platinum albums and has an established fan base. So I'm not sure what your point was with Daz.

You said rappers who flop stop making records. Daz hasn't sold for years but keeps churning out albums.

If budden had gone platinum he wouldn't be the artist he is. He'd still be churning out formulaic club songs( even though he still made the future and touch n go lol) and forced into collabos, like most other major label rappers.His music became much better when he got dropped.

So in other word, sales don't matter.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2011, 08:52:17 PM »
lol @ daz becoming the focal point of a wack miller thread.