Author Topic: So Mac miller is on pace to sell 175 k  (Read 1096 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: So Mac miller is on pace to sell 175 k
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2011, 04:27:06 AM »
his album success is gonna change how some do business. I prop him for that yell

Yell at yourself nigga!  Wtf are you talking about nigga?  Niggas have been going independent since the grassroots days. He's faithfully on SuckerFree and on the Internet and music outlets just like everybody else is.   I just think you're on his nuts lol.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2011, 04:31:26 AM »
Arthur why you so mad son? Rick Ross is a known gimmick and you love him, so why you so salty?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2011, 09:57:30 AM »
We're not talking about Gucci, Waka, or Ross are we, we're talking about Mac Miller.  Gucci bodied a nigga becuz of this and is in and out every other 6 months.  Waka caught a bullet for it, got shot at few times after that and and ended up losin' a homie.  And Ross is the new Biggie, he just doesn't freestyle his raps and his crew turnt out to be a little better.  

I'm still not convinced.  Mac Miller just came in like a hired clown for a child's birthday party, did a few shows and collected some money from a fan base that was fiending for an artist like him. 

Don't lie tho, if he got with some RnB dudes it would be New Kids On The Block all over again.

and Cham I'm not interested in your false accusations.  You're throwing a temper tantrum becuz I'm talking about some new rapper that u like, grow up cracker.  You act just like a big kid.  You probably over there right now with shit in your draws becuz u ain't showered in 3 days. 
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 10:01:39 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2011, 01:33:14 PM »
Lmao @ Ross being the next biggie. Stop it slime. Biggies worst songs are better then Ross best songs. Not to mention biggie was a real street cat and Ross was a fuckin CO playing up a gimmick.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2011, 01:54:33 PM »
he said slime lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2011, 02:50:11 PM »
and Cham I'm not interested in your false accusations.  You're throwing a temper tantrum becuz I'm talking about some new rapper that u like, grow up cracker.  You act just like a big kid.  You probably over there right now with shit in your draws becuz u ain't showered in 3 days. 

Tight ass nigga. We all see through you, blackie.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2011, 03:13:38 PM »
Ok whitey.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2011, 04:25:46 PM »
Ok whitey.

It's true, man. You're still falling on that "You're a Mac Miller fan". This album that sold isn't good. He sounds repetitive all the time & uses the same flow to the point his music is boring. Yet you're still tryna use that. You're a failure.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2011, 04:57:08 PM »
We're not talking about Gucci, Waka, or Ross are we, we're talking about Mac Miller.  Gucci bodied a nigga becuz of this and is in and out every other 6 months.  Waka caught a bullet for it, got shot at few times after that and and ended up losin' a homie.  And Ross is the new Biggie, he just doesn't freestyle his raps and his crew turnt out to be a little better.  

I'm still not convinced.  Mac Miller just came in like a hired clown for a child's birthday party, did a few shows and collected some money from a fan base that was fiending for an artist like him. 

Don't lie tho, if he got with some RnB dudes it would be New Kids On The Block all over again.

How is Ross the next Biggie, cause they're both fat? Biggie isn't even one of my favorites but what does he even have to do with Ross?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2011, 07:11:01 PM »
macs new album sucks. im mad yo.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2011, 07:33:16 PM »

How is Ross the next Biggie, cause they're both fat? Biggie isn't even one of my favorites but what does he even have to do with Ross?

The man said Gucci has better music than Illmatic. The man shouldn't legally allowed to discuss music.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2011, 09:53:02 PM »
Lmao they couldn't pay me enough to hang around a forum actin like this muthafucka all day smh. Shit like that makes a muthafucka lazy and crazy (in that order). Like young, I stopped payin attention to that shit years ago but thanks for the spotlight.

Mac Miller was Carl Bank's best friend on "the fresh prince". They just ain't tell y'all dat.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2011, 11:09:52 PM »
Lmao they couldn't pay me enough to hang around a forum actin like this muthafucka all day smh. Shit like that makes a muthafucka lazy and crazy (in that order). Like young, I stopped payin attention to that shit years ago but thanks for the spotlight.

Mac Miller was Carl Bank's best friend on "the fresh prince". They just ain't tell y'all dat.

i already made that joke a few posts back. get soething original nigga

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2011, 08:11:29 PM »
I never said anything about the album not being great just because it didn't sell. I was saying that album will be forgotten and lost in the pile.

Not by the people who listen to it. Kool G Rap and Masta Ace have never sold, yet they are still brought up as legends by anyone knowledgeable about hip hop. How much did Disposable Arts sell? How much did Live and Let Die sell? Will the average person know their name? No, but within the scope of hip hop they are more important than some one hit wonder.

The real question is why do you care if Joe Budden sells a million records or not? Will someone else not knowing who he is affect your enjoyment of his music?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2011, 08:06:35 AM »
I'd prefer if he blew up and made the same music. It doesn't change my enjoyment but as a fan I wish him bigger success. Shit you can't be my friend in real life and not know who crooked I is. I've turned at least twenty people into crooked I fans around me by just playing his music.