Author Topic: Dr. Dre (feat. Kendrick Lamar & Game) - Compton City (Prod. Just Blaze) [INFO]  (Read 4656 times)

The Predator

1991 - ''Yo Dre, stick to producing''.

2011 - ''Yo Dre, try producing your own album''.

Portugoal

What are you all crying for? Just Blaze is a better producer than Dr. Dre, so don't complain, but celebrate :-*

GangstaBoogy

I love  Just Blaze' beats but this is the 3rd or 4th Detox session song that we know for sure was NOT producec by Dre. You have to undetstand the disappointment
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Stan

I want t get my hands on that song they hyped up for the Pacquiao fight in the spring.  Did that ever leak?  That was awesome  8)

EDIT: What does he mean when he says "Firestarter" has been sent to Interscope at their request?  Is that another single or what are they requesting...?  For the few people that know what it means let us know hahah
there was only a snippet out there http://hulkshare.com/so9hjex95b8q
and this picture:

:o Damn that's dope minus Eminem's whining.  Get rid of that you could have an A+ track.

Will_B

Will be just another hype track (this time for Dre and Kendrick).....wont make the album.

Everything Dre's putting out are teasers, nothing more.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Dre could do wtf he wants what have y'all done
Bullets aint got no names

Matty

yawn.

but out of all the producers lending their talents to dre recently, JB is one that won't be anticipointment. you know the beat at least will be fire 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Will be just another hype track (this time for Dre and Kendrick).....wont make the album.

you sound like your telling yourself that trying to calm your nerves over fears of a lack luster dre album, drink some earl grey tea and snack on a crumpet and chill bloke.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
its just "beat by" just blaze and produced by dr. dre :)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Dre musicians team isn't as good as his previous one ( Elizondo and Storch) so he can't produce top beats on his own anymore  ... the best thing Dre can do at this point is working with the best beatmakers/producers  in the game and put some significant input into the instrumental ... Just Blaze is great and the music could be on some epic/opera type of shit ala " the 2nd coming"

Will_B

you sound like your telling yourself that trying to calm your nerves over fears of a lack luster dre album, drink some earl grey tea and snack on a crumpet and chill bloke.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

^ very mature,
is that ur transvestite mother, Wiliam?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 03:27:22 PM by Michael Madsen »

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Where does it in Just Blaze tweet say Game's name. #jusssayin

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hopefully we get to hear this

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't think it's a bad thing, as long as the beat is dope and Dre mixes it huge, replaces the snares, etc.

That's what he's always done a lot of anyway, got people to make a ton of beats and then fixed up the dopest ones.

At least with Just Blaze you know it'll be hip-hop sounding and have some energy to it, rather than another
really sluggish plodding piano beat with a few strings here and there.

The downside is it would have been cool to hear an overall musical theme to the album, like G-Funk on the Chronic...
and you're probably not going to get any overall cohesion if it's all different producers
(though the final mix, etc. could bring them all together in a way).

Plus I don't think we're going to hear anything brand new, next level, etc. this way, just some dope hip-hop beats,
but that would be enough for me at this point.