Author Topic: Dr. Dre (feat. Kendrick Lamar & Game) - Compton City (Prod. Just Blaze) [INFO]  (Read 4646 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I'm not even hyped for this album. It's over a year away. It's been delayed for over a decade; the fuck you niggas getting hyped for?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
sorry but i'm tired of dr. dre. not in the sense of hearing him so much but we don't hear him enough and when we do the shit is sub par (lately). i'm not coppin an album from a person who not only doesn't write his own lyrics but is not even producin the shit (from what it seems). what's the purpose of buying the shit ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KING YOUNG NIGGA

• Lil Geezy
lol so dre finally given the producers credit instead of buying there beats and putting PRODUCED BY DR DRE ON IT

dameons

I wonder when Just is gonna tweet about Dewaun's tweet ?

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
sorry but i'm tired of dr. dre. not in the sense of hearing him so much but we don't hear him enough and when we do the shit is sub par (lately). i'm not coppin an album from a person who not only doesn't write his own lyrics but is not even producin the shit (from what it seems). what's the purpose of buying the shit ?

uhmmm.... listening to good music?

Paul

I'm not even hyped for this album. It's over a year away. It's been delayed for over a decade; the fuck you niggas getting hyped for?

Wait, aren't you white?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

uhmmm.... listening to good music?

yeah from a puppet. there is great music to listen to son but if you ain't writing it or producin it and you are producer. you might as well slap milli vanilli's name on it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Wait, aren't you white?

LOL

Westcoastfanatic

:grumpy: @ Dre still not having the inspiration to even co-produce his own song. He should really try to find out what's the reason for his lack of inspiration the last few years.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
:grumpy: @ Dre still not having the inspiration to even co-produce his own song. He should really try to find out what's the reason for his lack of inspiration the last few years.

it really makes a person question all the rumors associated wit dre and ghost producing. i mean if your ear is really that great how come it takes this long for a project to surface.

Sccit

its just "beat by" just blaze and produced by dr. dre :)

i agree...i think dre is simply giving the beatmakers the production credit nowadays, whereas back in the day, warren g, daz, storch, elizando, mel-man, focus, etc. were the beatmakers, but dre was getting production credit, cuz once he touched a beat, he made it his own. dre's gotta realize that his name NEEDS to be in the production credits, cuz whether he's makin the beats or not, we know he's producing them, and he's been known as hip-hops greatest producer for some time......cut the experimental ish and take it back 2 tha basics.

Sccit

Wait, aren't you white?

LOL

LMAO

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i agree...i think dre is simply giving the beatmakers the production credit nowadays, whereas back in the day, warren g, daz, storch, elizando, mel-man, focus, etc. were the beatmakers, but dre was getting production credit, cuz once he touched a beat, he made it his own. dre's gotta realize that his name NEEDS to be in the production credits, cuz whether he's makin the beats or not, we know he's producing them, and he's been known as hip-hops greatest producer for some time......cut the experimental ish and take it back 2 tha basics.
i don't care how involved you are on a beat if YOU don't create that muthafucka from scratch to the final creation you may have produced it but essentially it's not your track and if that's how dre worked from the chronic until now he's not the greatest producer in hip hop. if prokeds create a sneaker and nike puts a check on the side that doesn't make it a nike sneaker.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
this is no more on detox lol dawaun parker tweeted about it not being on there, but he deleted his tweet like he always does

Just like I said. These are all teaser/hype tracks.

All the "Detox"  tracks we have already heard are leaks ....

Sccit

i don't care how involved you are on a beat if YOU don't create that muthafucka from scratch to the final creation you may have produced it but essentially it's not your track and if that's how dre worked from the chronic until now he's not the greatest producer in hip hop. if prokeds create a sneaker and nike puts a check on the side that doesn't make it a nike sneaker.

dre does more than put a damn check on the side, trust that....he takes a basic beat, laces it, gives it life, makes it his own, takes it from decent to classic. thats why when u hear a dre production you KNOW it's a dre production...producing is a whole lot more than just beat-making. any muthafucka alive can make a beat...but to produce a track to perfection, making it sound like the classic shit dre has put out time and time again, only a few people on this earth can do that.