Author Topic: Dr. Dre (feat. Kendrick Lamar & Game) - Compton City (Prod. Just Blaze) [INFO]  (Read 4650 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I said it once for shits & giggles & NIK (upset over the fact he's afraid to say it) & some black people got upset. It's golden. You find it cheesy because you're not offended by me saying it, which is understandable.
i don't think it should be for giggles because as you and i've both seen where real situations which were in the begining believed to be funny but later turned deadly because of shit being done for giggles. i may not be able to reach you but you may run into someone worst and you be made a front page story out of. i don't think you would want to have ya moms grieving over you like that. if you are then that says a lot about you as a person.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 04:29:43 PM by Blue Magic »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the white man coined the "nigger"-word, therefore i am allowed to use it...
some white men sleeps with their relatives too would you do it ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I said it once for shits & giggles & NIK (upset over the fact he's afraid to say it) & some black people got upset. It's golden. You find it cheesy because you're not offended by me saying it, which is understandable.
i don't think it should be for giggles because as you and i've both seen where real situations which were in the begining believed to be funny but later turned deadly because of shit being done for giggles. i may not be able to reach you but you may run into someone worst and you be made a front page story out of. i don't think you would want to have ya moms grieving over you like that. if you are than that says a lot about you as a person.

I mean, I'm not running over to the Bronx to call people out lmao. I just explained I say it because people on here get all uptight over it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i don't think it should be for giggles because as you and i've both seen where real situations which were in the begining believed to be funny but later turned deadly because of shit being done for giggles. i may not be able to reach you but you may run into someone worst and you be made a front page story out of. i don't think you would want to have ya moms grieving over you like that. if you are than that says a lot about you as a person.

I mean, I'm not running over to the Bronx to call people out lmao. I just explained I say it because people on here get all uptight over it.
that just goes to show that this is serious. if we on this board feel like this imagine if you were in newark or camden n.j.  or even in the south do you honestly believe these guys out here would allow you to be able to leave in one piece because you wanna piss someone off  by using the term ? theres people out here dying because of twitter and internet bullshit you are no exception.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i try not to engage in bashing people on this board lately but i'm a firm believer that if you are not black that n word should never come out your mouth.  i mean this is america and you have a right to say what you want but you might say it around the wrong person or people in the wrong parts of town and it could be lights out for you. i think black people have come too far to just let any individual(s) use the term just cause we as blacks use it. 

Preach, my nigga. 8)
watch it !!!!!!!!!!!

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

logical comparison.  ;)

face it, my friend. nothin to get uptight about. its just a word - ill call u a "nigga" if i damn well please. n fuck you n your post-traumatic 1920's-feelings, if you dont like it

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the only thing i can really think to say that might make you understand is that your "too good" to be throwing that word around like that.

your a good educated kid with a wholesome family background, not a white boy who ran around the hood who dont know any better and not a brazen wigger who just walks around saying it to be down, your saying it for a reaction which i guess is cool and all but still seems mad fuckin lame bro.

there are other ways to troll cats.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

logical comparison.  ;)

face it, my friend. nothin to get uptight about. its just a word - ill call u a "nigga" if i damn well please. n fuck you n your post-traumatic 1920's-feelings, if you dont like it
call me what you want but i guarantee a few things internet gangster you wouldn't do it to my face because you are pussy as a pair of panties and i would trash you cracker. and then i'd tape your mother giving me dome because she shoulda swallowed you instead carryin an infection in her stomach for 9 months. i don't let your comments bother me because you like others will learn sooner or later and you on the internet displaying characteristics of a coward.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 04:54:50 PM by Blue Magic »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
keep in mind half these fucks are euro wiggers who may take that as a term of endearment...that alone should be enough.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the only thing i can really think to say that might make you understand is that your "too good" to be throwing that word around like that.

your a good educated kid with a wholesome family background, not a white boy who ran around the hood who dont know any better and not a brazen wigger who just walks around saying it to be down, your saying it for a reaction which i guess is cool and all but still seems mad fuckin lame bro.

he'll learn. we've seen time and time again where real dudes have showed up at doorsteps all for the wankstas to run and hide.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 04:51:03 PM by Blue Magic »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

lmao. You're a good man, Petey. A standup guy. Truly respectable.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lol I think this blue magic dude is coming for you cham

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol I think this blue magic dude is coming for you cham
nah. he ain't worth me sittin behind bars. but who knows another black man may be eager to collect some stripes and wont give a fuck about doin 25 wit an l.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

logical comparison.  ;)

call me what you want but i guarantee a few things internet gangster you would do it to my face because you are pussy as a pair of panties and i would trash you cracker. and then i'd tape your mother giving me dome because she shoulda swallowed you instead carryin infection in her stomach for 9 months. i don't let your comments bother because you like others will learn sooner or later and you on the internet displaying characteristics of a coward.

ur goin to do what to my mother?
look at this psychopath

if ur catchin feelings if im merely sayin a word,, then thats ur damn problem (and u should get some help) -- and i am not eligible to stop using it, cus its not illegal (threats are illegal) -- n its more patehtic gettin emotionally upset over a word and succumb to violent-threats (specially over the internet), then actually using it.

good look on using the cracker-word btw, psycho. shows where u stand, when ur actually using that word in a negative content

stupid idiot, smh
u ethered urself
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 05:06:42 PM by Michael Madsen »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

logical comparison.  ;)

call me what you want but i guarantee a few things internet gangster you would do it to my face because you are pussy as a pair of panties and i would trash you cracker. and then i'd tape your mother giving me dome because she shoulda swallowed you instead carryin infection in her stomach for 9 months. i don't let your comments bother because you like others will learn sooner or later and you on the internet displaying characteristics of a coward.

ur goin to do what to my mother?
look at this psychopath

if ur catchin feelings if im merely sayin a word,, then thats ur damn problem (and u should get some help) -- and i am not eligible to stop using it, cus its not illegal (threats are illegal) -- n its more patehtic gettin emotionally upset over a word and succumb to violent-threats (specially over the internet), then actually using it.

good look on using the cracker-word btw, psycho. shows where u stand, when ur actually using that word in a negative content

stupid idiot, smh
u ethered urself
LMFAO at this clown !!!!!!!!! i used that word in the same context that you used the n word so that says where you stand bum. and i didn't actually threaten you by using choice words idiot. of course i wouldn't  actually say what would happen to you as opposed to what could happen to you. i said i'd trash you. i can do that verbally. tampon face. and another thing if ya mom would enjoy suckin this big black cock that's not psycho she's enjoying herself (and me).