Author Topic: Dr. Dre (feat. Kendrick Lamar & Game) - Compton City (Prod. Just Blaze) [INFO]  (Read 4714 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I said it once for shits & giggles & NIK (upset over the fact he's afraid to say it) & some black people got upset. It's golden. You find it cheesy because you're not offended by me saying it, which is understandable.
i don't think it should be for giggles because as you and i've both seen where real situations which were in the begining believed to be funny but later turned deadly because of shit being done for giggles. i may not be able to reach you but you may run into someone worst and you be made a front page story out of. i don't think you would want to have ya moms grieving over you like that. if you are then that says a lot about you as a person.

fact of the matter is, kid kicks it with a bunch of nerds n squares, so no ones guna say shit to him about it in real life. he'll eventually grow out of it.
that's what you think. where y'all from ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

the only thing i can really think to say that might make you understand is that your "too good" to be throwing that word around like that.

your a good educated kid with a wholesome family background, not a white boy who ran around the hood who dont know any better and not a brazen wigger who just walks around saying it to be down, your saying it for a reaction which i guess is cool and all but still seems mad fuckin lame bro.

there are other ways to troll cats.

lmao...get off his nuts, petey. he aint sayin it to troll. dude is sayin it cuz he thinks he sounds cool, but he uses that "it pisses people off" bs as an excuse. this is the same guy who told me to stop standing by the mailbox when i told him i was collectin mail.

Sccit

I said it once for shits & giggles & NIK (upset over the fact he's afraid to say it) & some black people got upset. It's golden. You find it cheesy because you're not offended by me saying it, which is understandable.
i don't think it should be for giggles because as you and i've both seen where real situations which were in the begining believed to be funny but later turned deadly because of shit being done for giggles. i may not be able to reach you but you may run into someone worst and you be made a front page story out of. i don't think you would want to have ya moms grieving over you like that. if you are then that says a lot about you as a person.

fact of the matter is, kid kicks it with a bunch of nerds n squares, so no ones guna say shit to him about it in real life. he'll eventually grow out of it.

he posted up some youtube videos with him and his nerdy ass friends, so i can tell he's never really been around black folks n used the word like that.....i dunno where he's from, somewhere in new york, but he's fresh outta high school, which somewhat explains his immaturity.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

he posted up some youtube videos with him and his nerdy ass friends, so i can tell he's never really been around black folks n used the word like that.....i dunno where he's from, somewhere in new york, but he's fresh outta high school, which somewhat explains his immaturity.
damn... he's closer than i thought. i'm an east coast resident and representative. we'll discuss those vids cause i frequent you tube but we may have to discuss dudes actual whereabouts and we'll see how many black folks find dudes comments amusing.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sikotic™

That failure album Detox is still coming out? I bet all of you are gonna go out and support that shitty album when it finally comes out like 13-year-old teenyboppers knowing damn well you're gonna get ripped off based on what came out so far.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

im just saying ive been around these parts long enough to know that the harder you go all it does is prompt them to go harder...its a waste of energy imo to argue about subjective shit to the point where cats are talking bout whoopin on motherfuckers.
Come see me and say that to my face then, nigga!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

dude is a fuckin kid LOL. and kicks it wit some fuckin geeks. are you serious LMFAO. cham you ain't hard to find LOL. i gotta see this you tube shit for more laughs. what should i search for ?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh and mike madson or whatever the fuck you call yourself. i'm sure someone on here is willing to dime you out. and when they do. i will be fresh to def as always braided up and shaped up well ready to be introduced to your mom. i think she will find me sexy as hell to deep throat my member.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL. how's ya mom's head game ? is the pussy any good. i'm asking because people like you indulge in such behavior with family and you can possibly give me some insight on your mom.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

if you come home one day from school and hear ya mom moaning loud ass hell because it feels good. don't be mad at me okay. we'll still be friends right ? LMFAO.

Blue Magic, i found a video

this is you, right?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

how is her hygene because i don't like that wet dog smell. it makes me nausious.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, NIK. There has only been two Youtube videos posted with my picture in it & one of them had two Black kids in them. #Fail

NIK, who are you calling nerds & squares? You hang with fat bitches, mentally retarded people & your homosexual brother's friends. That nigga Infinite is your boy & you let him live with you & he's the baddest wigger on the planet. NIK, you just can't stand the fact I expose you for being the real bitch you are. You keep typing about what you are & what you'll do, Grundy exposed you.

& Blue Magic, you're a bitch. We all know "real hood niggas" aren't on the internet talking shit about what they would do. You're probably white too.