Author Topic: Dr. Dre (feat. Kendrick Lamar & Game) - Compton City (Prod. Just Blaze) [INFO]  (Read 4648 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Blue Magic, i found a video

this is you, right?

nah son. nothing of me on camera yet. me and ya mom will be making our film debut soon.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

stop lying, it is you

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
He looks like a black Marlon Brando.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
:grumpy:

u see, this is the problem wit certain kinda individuals today. this butthurtness-tension. gettin bent over words. this aggraveted/negative tension is creating "silence" and "censorship" in 2011

don take it out on me, if my great great great great great grandfather raped your great great great great great grandmother n burned her alive. this "post-traumatic 1920's-mentality" bullshit is hilarious n pathetic at the same time

its just a word, freedom of speech will always rise above emotions n feelings.

lets make a deal, i will never use the word "nigga" ever ever again,
if u promise that you and every other black person in the word, will never ever call me "pale", white", "honky", "cracker", "redneck", "blue eyed" or blonde" --cuz that shit might offend me, n i might snap at any minute n slit ur throat off
it all comes down to "words" and the indivdual tension that might get trigged
and since these specific words offend me, ppl are not allowed to say em around me.. black or brown folks. never ever ever, cuz u might die. i will kill u, and tape ur mother while shes giving me dome

^
this was a hypothetical example,
the moral of the story -- i am allowed to say whatever the fuck i want to say (n u r as well). however, if you and/or I are puttin that negative twist on it, n if we are hostile wit it - that is not very nice (and we shouldnt be surprised if we lose respect and/or  friendships cuz of it)

you wouldn't do shit but bow down bitch.
^i probably would, Goofy. i am 24 years old n i would never succumb to violence ever again, cuz i am civilized grownup n i respect the law.
however, if i was 16 or 17 years old,, best believe, id give u a run for ur money. id fuck u up to the degree, that ur children would feel the pain n become handicapped..

and LMAO at u screaming out "Watch It!!!!!" in outrage when ChamClick merely said "preach, my nigga"
sensitive internet-fag, boo fuckin hoo   smh,  :oi:

fuck outta here wit your lame bullshit. i would beat you black and blue. you would look like blueberry pie when i'd finish wit you boy. i actually did that to someones face years and years ago. you wouldn't throw rice at a chinese wedding so in the words of suga free - why you bullshittin' ? if you think you tough i'm just as eager to show you that you not and i will embarrassed ya pale face , pigment lacking,dog smelling, kissin ya dog in the face, lice having , bologna smelling , jerry springer  appearing ass. i would mop the floor wit you child. them ps3 games done when to ya straw hair having head i see.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

^Blue Magic (internet-feelings)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 07:45:15 PM by Michael Madsen »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

u see, this is the problem wit certain kinda individuals today. this butthurtness-tension. gettin bent over words. this aggraveted/negative tension is creating "silence" and "censorship" in 2011

don take it out on me, if my great great great great great grandfather raped your great great great great great grandmother n burned her alive. this "post-traumatic 1920's-mentality" bullshit is hilarious n pathetic at the same time

if u promise that you and every other black person in the word, will never ever call me "pale", white", "honky", "cracker", "redneck", "blue eyed" or blonde" --cuz that shit might offend me, n i might snap at any minute n slit ur throat off
and since these specific words offend me, ppl are not allowed to say em around me.. black or brown folks. never ever ever, cuz u might die. i will kill u, and tape ur mother while shes giving me dome

^
the moral of the story -- i am allowed to say whatever the fuck i want to say (n u r as well). however, if you and/or I are puttin that negative twist on it, n if we are hostile wit it - that is not very nice (and we shouldnt be surprised if we lose respect and/or  friendships cuz of it)

^i probably would, Goofy. i am 24 years old n i would never succumb to violence ever again, cuz i am civilized grownup n i respect the law.
however, if i was 16 or 17 years old,, best believe, id give u a run for ur money. id fuck u up to the degree, that ur children would feel the pain n become handicapped..

and LMAO at u screaming out "Watch It!!!!!" in outrage when ChamClick merely said "preach, my nigga"

fuck outta here wit your lame bullshit. i would beat you black and blue. you would look like blueberry pie when i'd finish wit you boy. i actually did that to someones face years and years ago. you wouldn't throw rice at a chinese wedding so in the words of suga free - why you bullshittin' ? if you think you tough i'm just as eager to show you that you not and i will embarrassed ya pale face , pigment lacking,dog smelling, kissin ya dog in the face, lice having , bologna smelling , jerry springer  appearing ass. i would mop the floor wit you child. them ps3 games done when to ya straw hair having head i see.

Blueberry pies look rather delicious. Plus the blue in on the inside. You're pretty uneducated when it comes to desserts.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL, NIK. There has only been two Youtube videos posted with my picture in it & one of them had two Black kids in them. #Fail

NIK, who are you calling nerds & squares? You hang with fat bitches, mentally retarded people & your homosexual brother's friends. That nigga Infinite is your boy & you let him live with you & he's the baddest wigger on the planet. NIK, you just can't stand the fact I expose you for being the real bitch you are. You keep typing about what you are & what you'll do, Grundy exposed you.

& Blue Magic, you're a bitch. We all know "real hood niggas" aren't on the internet talking shit about what they would do. You're probably white too.
listen geek. i did not say what i would do to you. if you wanna come test put ya number up we can arrange this. if not go suck on ya sister's dildo john brown.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL, NIK. There has only been two Youtube videos posted with my picture in it & one of them had two Black kids in them. #Fail

NIK, who are you calling nerds & squares? You hang with fat bitches, mentally retarded people & your homosexual brother's friends. That nigga Infinite is your boy & you let him live with you & he's the baddest wigger on the planet. NIK, you just can't stand the fact I expose you for being the real bitch you are. You keep typing about what you are & what you'll do, Grundy exposed you.

& Blue Magic, you're a bitch. We all know "real hood niggas" aren't on the internet talking shit about what they would do. You're probably white too.
listen geek. i did not say what i would do to you. if you wanna come test put ya number up we can arrange this. if not go suck on ya sister's dildo john brown.

So....like I said. When I say nigga, niggas get pissed off. #Winning

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

^

Blueberry pies look rather delicious. Plus the blue in on the inside. You're pretty uneducated when it comes to desserts.
it's clear you don't want problems b rad so..... everybody knows what a pie looks like you special ed student.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^You're an educated man. "I'LL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A BLUEBERRY PIE!". Greatness.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

So....like I said. When I say nigga, niggas get pissed off. #Winning
not at all cracker. you live in ny where goons do lurk and you're on you tube looking like a clown. dudes on here stay clowning you. i've been taking note of that. fuckin reject. how can someone get pissed about some shit you say ?  you live at home wit mommy probably don't got a whip no girl. you're a classic example of a loser.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

^Blue Magic (internet-feelings)
you'll get to know me soon. i'm gonna be ya stepdad. ya mom gonna be grateful when she get this dick.

Blue Fabric,

come c me son,  8)
i got u. i roll 500 deep, nunchakus n butterflys all that shit
hard n the paint, cuzz
im a reptable. check my g-files
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:05:47 PM by Michael Madsen »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
kmacc dont be an "idiot" haha
petey dont be a loser lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Blue Fabric,

come c me son,  8)
i got u. i roll 500 deep, nunchakus n butterknifes all that shit
hard n the paint, cuzz
im a reptable. check my g-files
LMFAO @ this fake ass banger LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. you is funny. 500 deep huh ? you and them is pussy. i wont discuss weapons real g'z don't go that far on the internet. so i know you full of shit and anyone rollin wit you is equally lame so fuck you and your maibu's most wanted gangsta's LOL. i will put ya face hard in the dirt.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:09:08 PM by Blue Magic »