Author Topic: Dr. Dre (feat. Kendrick Lamar & Game) - Compton City (Prod. Just Blaze) [INFO]  (Read 4734 times)

Hittman2001

This thread needs to be locked or moved to the appropriate forum

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

this nigga scared. he puss,  8)
juvenile kids, come c me when u have 1 or 2 straws of hair on one of ur nuts
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:18:30 PM by Michael Madsen »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
this nigga scared
LOL. not ever in my life. i bet your mom scared of this dick though. soon as i stick it in she gonna cum. please don't be mad internet gangbanger. LMFAO.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, NIK. There has only been two Youtube videos posted with my picture in it & one of them had two Black kids in them. #Fail

NIK, who are you calling nerds & squares? You hang with fat bitches, mentally retarded people & your homosexual brother's friends. That nigga Infinite is your boy & you let him live with you & he's the baddest wigger on the planet. NIK, you just can't stand the fact I expose you for being the real bitch you are. You keep typing about what you are & what you'll do, Grundy exposed you.

& Blue Magic, you're a bitch. We all know "real hood niggas" aren't on the internet talking shit about what they would do. You're probably white too.
listen geek. i did not say what i would do to you. if you wanna come test put ya number up we can arrange this. if not go suck on ya sister's dildo john brown.

So....like I said. When I say nigga, niggas get pissed off. #Winning
not at all cracker. you live in ny where goons do lurk and you're on you tube looking like a clown. dudes on here stay clowning you. i've been taking note of that. fuckin reject. how can someone get pissed about some shit you say ?  you live at home wit mommy probably don't got a whip no girl. you're a classic example of a loser.

The fact you judge me based off of forum rep, where people I intentionally annoy dislike me, shows what kind of person you are. People like you just get tight as fuck over words on the computer & jump to "you're a loser" because you can't do anything else, but REALLY want to because you're so pissed off.

It's the beauty of the entire thing.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this nigga scared. he puss,  8)
your mom will be teabagging the hairy balls is intact sonny.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL, NIK. There has only been two Youtube videos posted with my picture in it & one of them had two Black kids in them. #Fail

NIK, who are you calling nerds & squares? You hang with fat bitches, mentally retarded people & your homosexual brother's friends. That nigga Infinite is your boy & you let him live with you & he's the baddest wigger on the planet. NIK, you just can't stand the fact I expose you for being the real bitch you are. You keep typing about what you are & what you'll do, Grundy exposed you.

& Blue Magic, you're a bitch. We all know "real hood niggas" aren't on the internet talking shit about what they would do. You're probably white too.
listen geek. i did not say what i would do to you. if you wanna come test put ya number up we can arrange this. if not go suck on ya sister's dildo john brown.

not at all cracker. you live in ny where goons do lurk and you're on you tube looking like a clown. dudes on here stay clowning you. i've been taking note of that. fuckin reject. how can someone get pissed about some shit you say ?  you live at home wit mommy probably don't got a whip no girl. you're a classic example of a loser.

The fact you judge me based off of forum rep, where people I intentionally annoy dislike me, shows what kind of person you are. People like you just get tight as fuck over words on the computer & jump to "you're a loser" because you can't do anything else, but REALLY want to because you're so pissed off.

nah but i ask  how bored does a person have to be to intentionally annoy someone on the internet ? what kinda person takes the time to do that ? i know: a loser.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this nigga scared. he puss,  8)
what's ya address ? i'll meet you. please don't run. if you do it will get worse.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

nah but i ask  how bored does a person have to be to intentionally annoy someone on the internet ? what kinda person takes the time to do that ? i know: a loser.

Bored? I'm here discussing music & occasionally during that process people get their feelings hurt.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

this is ridicolous. locking this thread, it stopped being about the song long ago.