Author Topic: JAY LENO RACIST AGAINST MEXICANS  (Read 628 times)

Koncept

Re:JAY LENO RACIST AGAINST MEXICANS
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2003, 09:33:25 PM »
LMAO @ Ac thinking leno is funny

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2003, 11:05:15 PM »
LMAO @ Ac thinking leno is funny

He is...

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2003, 11:57:29 PM »
LETTERMAN FOR LIFE.  Letterman might be a nerd, but Leno's a dork.  At least a nerd knows he's a nerd, dorks think they're cool, LOL.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2003, 12:49:17 AM »
Leno is a big chinned jackass...but he is ten times funnier than letterman...that guy is a moron...

verbalassaulta

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2003, 07:59:07 AM »
i think his jokes about mexicans are funny as shit....lmao...makes me laugh just thinkin about some of them

Jome

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2003, 04:24:50 PM »
Leno is a big chinned jackass...but he is ten times funnier than letterman...that guy is a moron...

Yup.

Leno is actually hilarious some times, e.g. some of those parody-clips he makes, and puts on..
But I can see why some think he's not funny.. If you watch him for a 3 minutes and he interviews somebody, it's not funny, and some of his jokes are lame too.
But at least 10 times better than Letterman, because he's only funny when he doesn't intend to.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2003, 07:04:29 PM »
leno is great, that guy cracks me up.  I luv how he caps on people.  Jay walking is great too, and so is that stoner Kevin Eubanks.

I luv Coochie

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuck YOu PAY ME!
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2003, 07:22:37 PM »
give me a break.  I watch leno all the time, usually 3 times a week at least.  He is not racist.  He makes a lot of jokes about mexican/latino people taking over LA.  The other day he said that they surpassed blacks as the biggest minority group in either LA or Cali, I forget.  He always makes jokes about people only speaking spanish in LA now, and u know just the jokes about all these imigrants comming in.  And thats all it is- jokes.  Laugh at them man, who cares.  Chris rock and other black comedians make jokes about white people all the time, and I laugh at them.  I think they are hilarious.  lighten up and get a sense of humor.

Who cares. If jay made a joke about a black person everyone would make a big deal. And just cuz he dont like hispanics is no reason to crack on them'....And just to let u know white people are the only race u could make fun of and its ok.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2003, 07:36:47 PM »
Who cares. If jay made a joke about a black person everyone would make a big deal. And just cuz he dont like hispanics is no reason to crack on them'....And just to let u know white people are the only race u could make fun of and its ok.

exactly, who cares.  Just cause Leno makes jokes about mexican's doesn't mean he doesn't like them.  Leno makes jokes about everybody.  He even makes jokes about himself and NBC, doesn't mean he doesn't like himself.  And what the fuck is that shit about white people being the only race u can make fun of and its ok?  People like you need to pull your head out of your ass.

I luv Coochie

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuck YOu PAY ME!
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2003, 07:51:04 PM »
Everyone makes fun of white people in america.  i dont know where u from but its ok to crack on white folks.  If u crack on blacks,mexicans, chinks or jews your a racist.  Thats just the way it is.

min0rity

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2003, 03:03:51 PM »
Everyone makes fun of white people in america.  i dont know where u from but its ok to crack on white folks.  If u crack on blacks,mexicans, chinks or jews your a racist.  Thats just the way it is.

NEVER EVER use the word chink in you lifetime again you fucking spic....no wonder you  wetbacks always get punked out...btw quit your bullshit crying....leno makes fun of EVERY RACE..including his own...i've seen him do it..but its just a fucking joke you pussy now shut the fuck up
« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 03:04:29 PM by drunken_mastenori »

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2003, 03:10:59 PM »

NEVER EVER use the word chink in you lifetime again you fucking spic....no wonder you  wetbacks always get punked out...btw quit your bullshit crying....leno makes fun of EVERY RACE..including his own...i've seen him do it..but its just a fucking joke you pussy now shut the fuck up

Fight racism with racism? That makes a lot of sense...  ::)

Jome

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2003, 03:57:03 PM »

Fight racism with racism? That makes a lot of sense...  ::)

Mmmm, I was thinking the same..
Just wait until S.G.V. sees this..

S.G.V.

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2003, 04:02:13 PM »

the foo had no right to say chink...but u shouldve been the bigger man and fought racism with brains...u fuckin dumbass...how the fuck are u gonna basically say its wrong to say a racist term towards asians then turn around and be racist towards another race?...fuckin hypocrite...FUCK U...and how do latinos get punked?...by who?...u jackass...u need to take ur own advice and shut the fuck up...cuz u really look like an idiot

E-Style

• Lil Geezy
  • Compton's Finest aka Dj Quik!
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2003, 04:23:32 PM »

the foo had no right to say chink...but u shouldve been the bigger man and fought racism with brains...u fuckin dumbass...how the fuck are u gonna basically say its wrong to say a racist term towards asians then turn around and be racist towards another race?...fuckin hypocrite...FUCK U...and how do latinos get punked?...by who?...u jackass...u need to take ur own advice and shut the fuck up...cuz u really look like an idiot

I couldn't say it better my self.