Author Topic: Havnt Bump Tupac In A While But It Amazes Me......  (Read 1401 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Havnt Bump Tupac In A While But It Amazes Me......
« on: November 11, 2011, 10:22:24 PM »
that you can literally count (if u have any) tupac songs that u don't like. and u can't count the ones you do.

i wonder when were going to get a artist of his caliber again.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Havnt Bump Tupac In A While But It Amazes Me......
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 10:45:48 PM »
His name is Masta Ace and he came out before Pac

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 11:00:52 PM »
In terms of painting a vivid picture with lyrics, putting his whole life good or bad in his songs, being able to make music his fans can relate to...joe budden is right there. Maybe even passed him since pac had to be such a tough guy he couldnt admit his own faults like joey does.

I thought mm2 would be his masterpiece but he matched it with mm3. And mm4? Shit out of this world
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 11:28:35 PM »
So much PCP I changed my name to watermouth
Pumpin Masta Ace I walked into a jewish Slaughtahouse

but forreal masta ace put out lots of super weak shit and he still does. (masta ace and edog?) pac has a lotta wack songs too. The scarface songs i dont like i could count on one hand.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 12:47:14 PM »

lmao

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 12:55:21 PM »

but forreal masta ace put out lots of super weak shit and he still does. (masta ace and edog?) pac has a lotta wack songs too. The scarface songs i dont like i could count on one hand.

That was a dope album. I'd say his two collaborations are his weakest though. His solo shit is pretty much unfuckable with. I can't think of any other rapper with a more consistent discography.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 01:09:00 PM »

That was a dope album. I'd say his two collaborations are his weakest though. His solo shit is pretty much unfuckable with. I can't think of any other rapper with a more consistent discography.

his shits dope, no doubt, but it aint on 2pacs level..

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 01:23:38 PM »

i think scarface is the best answer personally. quik and cube are good.  tame one only has a few wack songs. and el-p, altho his music is not for everyone, has never made a weak track.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 01:28:25 PM »
In terms of painting a vivid picture with lyrics, putting his whole life good or bad in his songs, being able to make music his fans can relate to...joe budden is right there. Maybe even passed him since pac had to be such a tough guy he couldnt admit his own faults like joey does.

I thought mm2 would be his masterpiece but he matched it with mm3. And mm4? Shit out of this world

Hahahahahahaha

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 01:31:34 PM »

Ace is great, but no. Just no.

kemizt

Raphael

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 01:41:00 PM »
Don't compare any rapper to Pac. Now i'm no religious guy but i seriously believe he is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. How else can you explain his deep and inspiring lyrics. Go listen to whatz yo phone number before you compare him to your average rappers.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 01:47:57 PM »

i think scarface is the best answer personally. quik and cube are good.  tame one only has a few wack songs. and el-p, altho his music is not for everyone, has never made a weak track.

Scarface is a good contender. Cube?  :-X Not after his last album. The latter half of his career doesn't stack up to the beginning. I don't consider any of Quik's work great, though he's good at consistently making bumpable music. I can't speak on Tame One or El-P's solo work.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2011, 01:49:15 PM »

Hahahahahahaha

Funny part?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2011, 01:54:32 PM »

Ace is great, but no. Just no.

imo when you compare their first 5 albums, Ace comes out on top.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2011, 02:27:14 PM »

Hahahahahahaha

Funny part?

Man Joe Budden is one of the most average rappers around. How can you compare him to Tupac (and I'm not even a big fan)

I gave Budden so many chances it's not even funny. I downloaded his mixtapes because people were like 'oh man that's the shit' but maaaannn...
he raps like he got something in his mouth.

But yea, he makes good sleeping music.