Author Topic: Havnt Bump Tupac In A While But It Amazes Me......  (Read 1397 times)

Sccit

Re: Havnt Bump Tupac In A While But It Amazes Me......
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2011, 02:41:51 PM »
i didnt really like "disposbale arts"
, then again its the only Masta ace-record ive ver heard
what the milsestone of his discograhy?

check out "sittin on chrome"

midwestryder

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2011, 11:46:24 PM »
7 day theory is so weak its crazy what people say about it. yeah it was his last before he dies, and thats why its so highly regarded. there is some straight up terrible production on there, me against the world is pacs best album, but there are some super dated tracks, it doesnt flow. with the classic tracks and the weak tracks on there it's not a good look. and i already said i dont give a fuck what anyone says. i knew somebody would be catching feelings.
by fact 7 day theory is not wack . . please no track on me against the world sound dated at all & there is not even one weak track at all . me against world is an album you can play all the way threw. no one but you is catch feelings but you already catch feelings when you said i already said i dont give a fuck what anyone says. it seems you just can't handle the straight truth ! it seems you don't want to hear the truth  you come off like an hater anyways . you try & discredit 2pac & try & do the same to masta ace . please tell me when you starting listen to hip hop & who you favorite rappers is ? because your hip hop credibility is being called out !i bet everybody say 2pac is better then your favortie rapper & it makes you angry & hater !

na buddy i dont really care about rappers like you do. and bro before you get yourself in a big huff go chill for a second , smoke a cig, then come back and see if u still wanna write that tupac paragraph. if u dont feel like an idiot for your last few posts your takin this shit way too serious.
so you are telling me you don't care about hip hop at all. then why are you on this forum if you don't care about hip hop . i don't feel like idiot at all because you are the ignorant closeminded idiot who does not get at all . no i taking the right amount of serious because life is serious & not fun . . see you look this just as music . when it is not just music . hip hop is culture that is taken real serious & is more then music . if you are not down with that then take you ass down road & leave my culture alone . that includes music . see problem with your kind is you don't respect hip hop or the history of it at all. also your answer back to me proved i got your ass & that you gave me a bullshit chicken shit answer . i don't smole nasty ass cigs like you,youngster. hip hop is serious & you need to show the right respect for it . first by knowing hip hops history before you open your ignorant closeminded mouth about something you have no idea or clue about . it make you look like ignorant jackass who talking out his ignorant ass. see this is problem with your generation !

Jimmy H.

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2011, 12:40:30 AM »
Don't compare any rapper to Pac. 
Why not?

Now i'm no religious guy but i seriously believe he is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. 
Clearly, you're not a religious guy. The fact that you compared Tupac to Jesus Christ would suggest, you're not too familiar with who the latter actually was.

How else can you explain his deep and inspiring lyrics.
Maybe it was because the guy was an exceptional song writer who knew how to write deep music. That hardly makes him Jesus, you fucking noob.

bouli77

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2011, 01:36:37 AM »
I may be wrong but Raphael's post was 100% satirical and ironical in my mind.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2011, 02:37:40 AM »
you guys are embarassing yourselves and losing credibility post by post.

did someone really compare Joe Budden to 2pac?? lol Jesus Christ...

i stopped taking this thread seriously after that, its obvious u can't name tupac, or DPG on this forums without some dick riding and trolling

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

teecee

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2011, 02:00:14 PM »
His name is Masta Ace and he came out before Pac

Masta Ace is one of the greats for sure, but so different from Pac its hard to even compare them.  Pac had far more of an impact, but I'd put Disposable Arts up with anything Pac has done.  Ace is a far better MC obviously, but his songs didn't touch nearly as many people as Pac.  OVerall, the better artist by quite a bit is 2pac, although like I said, Ace is one of the best ever and criminally underrated

Who cares about impact? His discography is better.

Well, the "impact" of his "discography" is what I'm referencing, thus that is why it matters. 
Masta Ace over Pac is a matter of opinion Spice2, and one that is shared by very few.  What you say isn't gospel, but I appreciate your opinion all the same.  Masta Ace is top 10 for me, possibly top 5.  Disposable Arts is a top 10 album for me, Long...Summer top 20.  Loved his Juice Crew shit, his INC ride stuff, etc. 

If we really want to talk discography, the name Scarface should mean something

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2011, 01:24:51 PM »
His name is Masta Ace and he came out before Pac

Masta Ace is one of the greats for sure, but so different from Pac its hard to even compare them.  Pac had far more of an impact, but I'd put Disposable Arts up with anything Pac has done.  Ace is a far better MC obviously, but his songs didn't touch nearly as many people as Pac.  OVerall, the better artist by quite a bit is 2pac, although like I said, Ace is one of the best ever and criminally underrated

Who cares about impact? His discography is better.

Well, the "impact" of his "discography" is what I'm referencing, thus that is why it matters. 
Masta Ace over Pac is a matter of opinion Spice2, and one that is shared by very few.  What you say isn't gospel, but I appreciate your opinion all the same.  Masta Ace is top 10 for me, possibly top 5.  Disposable Arts is a top 10 album for me, Long...Summer top 20.  Loved his Juice Crew shit, his INC ride stuff, etc. 

If we really want to talk discography, the name Scarface should mean something

If "impact of discography" is so important to you, why aren't we talking about Jay-Z?

fyi I already cosigned Scarface.

2euce 7even

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2011, 10:27:56 AM »
it depends what you was bumpin by pac..i cant really get into 2pacNow and stritcly4mN except few tracks but almost everything after thug life (thug life incl. of course) is tha shit and pac is tha G.O.A.T fa sure.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2011, 05:37:16 PM »
it depends what you was bumpin by pac..i cant really get into 2pacNow and stritcly4mN except few tracks but almost everything after thug life (thug life incl. of course) is tha shit and pac is tha G.O.A.T fa sure.
come on man... u gotta at least like the whole second album if not the whole first album. LOL. he can't be g.o.a.t. outta curiousity what didn't you like about those albums ?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 06:16:32 PM by Blue Magic »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

2euce 7even

« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2011, 02:34:19 AM »
come on man... u gotta at least like the whole second album if not the whole first album. LOL. he can't be g.o.a.t. outta curiousity what didn't you like about those albums ?
i dont know...maybe i haventīlistened to them properly but u cant disagree that for example: thug lifeīs vol.1 was better than 2pacNow, ok only song i like there is "souljahīs strory" and "part time mutha", on S4MN "keep ya head up", "last wordz", "repī93" thatīs all i think.you know (IMO) 1st arent on MATW level or M7DT

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2011, 03:03:01 PM »
i dont know...maybe i haventīlistened to them properly but u cant disagree that for example: thug lifeīs vol.1 was better than 2pacNow, ok only song i like there is "souljahīs strory" and "part time mutha", on S4MN "keep ya head up", "last wordz", "repī93" thatīs all i think.you know (IMO) 1st arent on MATW level or M7DT
with that being said he can't be g.o.a.t.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2011, 03:13:03 PM »

Pac is by far the GOAT and he is at legend/icon status like Bob Marley, Shakespeare, Malcomn X, Rumi, and so on. (not that I like Shakespeare, Shakespeare was wack as hell but his name is legendary like Pac's)

Pac improved with each album.  I don't get into his first album much, and there are some classic cuts on Strictly 4 My Niggaz and Thug Life but to be honest I actually bump a few of his posthumous albums like R U Still Down, Still I Rise, and Until the End of Time, much more than those first 3 albums.

2pac kept getting better and better and reached the peak of his carear in the summer of 96.  Thats what makes his case so legendary is that he died at his highest point, with All Eyez On Me and Mackevelli The Don dominating and changing the face of music history.

Alot of people are personally connected to the Me Against The World album and Im one of those people, it holds a lot of sentimental value but its not his magnum opus.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2011, 03:16:27 PM »

Pac is by far the GOAT and he is at legend/icon status like Bob Marley, Shakespeare, Malcomn X, Rumi, and so on. (not that I like Shakespeare, Shakespeare was wack as hell but his name is legendary like Pac's)

Pac improved with each album.  I don't get into his first album much, and there are some classic cuts on Strictly 4 My Niggaz and Thug Life but to be honest I actually bump a few of his posthumous albums like R U Still Down, Still I Rise, and Until the End of Time, much more than those first 3 albums.

2pac kept getting better and better and reached the peak of his carear in the summer of 96.  Thats what makes his case so legendary is that he died at his highest point, with All Eyez On Me and Mackevelli The Don dominating and changing the face of music history.

Alot of people are personally connected to the Me Against The World album and Im one of those people, it holds a lot of sentimental value but its not his magnum opus.
i agree to an extent but he's not g.o.a.t. and his last two albums didn't change hip hop history they were both great contributions in 96 though.

teecee

« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2011, 03:57:47 PM »
PAC was an anomaly in the sense that his first two albums are inferior to his third, fourth, and fifth.  How does this, of all things, disqualify him fr being the GOAT? Most rappers fall off after their first one or two, while PAC peaked with his third IMO (others of course would say MAK or AEOM). I don't think Pac is the best ever but He's damn close

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2011, 04:01:15 PM »

:stupid: