Author Topic: 90's hip-hop Journalist Kevin Powell straight up dissed me on facebook, check it  (Read 4045 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: I can't let this 1 slide like i do a lot of the other shit
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2011, 12:04:15 PM »

but yes you are right (1st).  I am a little tite about how they just tried to fade me like that (*no cali slang*).  I think he's ok, but NOBODY is checking for what Nik has to say, he's just in every thread always running his mouth (like u Sham).  You guys shouldn't be syking yourselves out like this at such a young age, it's gonna fuck ur mind up in the long run.  Nik isn't hardly the reason why people come to Dubcc and nobody is checking for that LAMB shit, 10+ years later their spokesperson is still posting on a Forum everyday and the rest of the members still have 9 to 5's and do shit for the super low/FREE more like it.  

i'm older than u, and i am the pinnacle of this website, son....everybody knows NIK and my name goes hand in hand with dubcc. hence my name being NIKCC. nobody knows radiotube, i didnt even know who u were until recently lmao....get ur nose out ur ass, son, and dont try dissin me like that, cuz shit wont fly. keep my name out ur mouth in a negative context, and all will be good.

i'm not that gullable or foolish child.  I got TeddyGramz/Teddy Krugar and other accounts.  I'm not gonna lie and I'm gonna put all this out on front street.  I was always more of a viewer than a poster but I've always been here.  I was here when people were going back and forth between here and the DPG Recordz boards.  

You ARENT SHIT NIK.  YOU ARENT THE PINNACLE of this site.  Just becuz you're always 1 of the loudest 1's in the room doesn't mean that people are paying attention.  You're on your own dick just as much as your on Cham's shit.  On everything I love bitch
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 12:06:00 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

Nik u write essays everyday to Cham and everybody else that doesn't agree with u so stop fakin tha funk before u start that shit again.  

Anybody else notice Elano getting mad credibility lately?

i do reply to his nonsense from time 2 time, but them essays is not my specialty...and ur actually the only 1 here who writes longer essays than biebs, so shut that shit up, foreal.

You do it every fuckin time, why r you lying like a $100 hooker (like you're about to do now and then pass it off as a random altercation that u don't normally partake in when all the evidence is in your profile).  U already know essays and foolishness are your specialty and that's why you own that department with Sham.  So u shut that shit up foreal

I love to write, writing comes out like air so it's nothing.  Act delusional all u want, the proof is all over the board.  I remember when they had to refurnish the board and everything started all over again (becuz AS U KNOW the 1st page isn't the 1st of the 1st for Dubcc)

paragraphs are not essays......you=essays, me=paragraphs. stop, look, listen, learn.

irrelevant and you're side stepping. 

teecee

K, this is getting fucking stupid.  NIK, you aren't the pinnacle of  shit, ok?  CAlling everyone "son" to make yourself feel superior is just sad.  Sure, you've posted on here more than anyone else in DUB history, but that doesn't make you the "pinnacle"...Hammer sold a lot of albums, but...you get my point.

Anyway, NIK and Cham are embarassing themselves.  But this Hollywood character...take the cake!  Surely you fucking around, right?

BiggBoogaBiff

I know for a FACT Nima and them know I am becuz when I called he was already familiar and once before a few years ago (maybe under this account or probably maybe the 1 before this 1) he gave me a list of all my account names.  So since you're here for everyday Dubcc life posting in every thread making a fool of yourself and have been since forever then I know u know and you have to explain thoroughly that u didn't.

This isn't the 1st time I've talked about my multiple accounts and me spending over a decade on this site.  Save that shit for them other coons u be foolin in Cali cuz i ain't tha 1.  i'ma stop this game before it even starts.

BiggBoogaBiff

K, this is getting fucking stupid.  NIK, you aren't the pinnacle of  shit, ok?  CAlling everyone "son" to make yourself feel superior is just sad.  Sure, you've posted on here more than anyone else in DUB history, but that doesn't make you the "pinnacle"...Hammer sold a lot of albums, but...you get my point.

Anyway, NIK and Cham are embarassing themselves.  But this Hollywood character...take the cake!  Surely you fucking around, right?

ok let's all act like everybody hasn't seen my 1000 different monikers and for the past year or two all of these other random monikers with the ™ next to it.  

Dubcnn owes me alot of money, I'ma cash in when the time is right.  I've already got my paper trail on deck.  Thing is tho, in real life it's not all about the money.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 12:26:19 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Raphael

That's it i'm quitting the interwebz.

rayallen0

omg i am rolling right now. these 2 dudes arguing over which one is more important over the internet.

Jimmy H.

It's a message board, kids. One that has slid significantly downward in the last couple years so I wouldn't exactly bragging about how you OWN anything. You can post 50 threads a day since 1997 for all I care. I mean, when you go out on a Friday or Saturday night, do you brag to your friends about West Coast message boards? I would imagine you don't since you would probably sound completetly retarded. It - is - a - fucking - message - board. Where people come to talk about West Coast music. You or me or just about anybody else that posts here are just talking to one another like a bunch of married guys on a fantasy football forum. We aren't affecting jackshit. Every now and again, an established artist might come through and read something but NOBODY is fucking changing the game with this shit. If you look at these conversations as anything deeper than the equivalent of a really intruiging or amusing conversation you might have with a stranger at work or a friend or girl over a cup of coffee at a diner than you're probably a little deluded. It's fun to have an opinion, guys, but fact is whatever job or station in life you had before you started posting today, you're gonna wake up tomorrow and be right back to it. Think about it. You're not the main posters in a forum of thousands where you interact with hundreds every day. It's basically twenty or thirty of us who might post every couple days or once a week. You didn't migrate to the top through a credible history of intruiging and well-argued points. The people you argued with just got bored and moved onto other forums or ventures outside the Internet. Happy holidays and shit.

BiggBoogaBiff

James u aren't in the circle.  U guys aren't gonna fade me in one thread, I got tha proof right here.  Plus people outside of Dubcnn know who I am.  I don't know why ur little balls havin ass decided to try to drop em and regulate shit.  I honestly can say that there aren't too many equals on here that can say that they're doing more than just blogging.

If you've been here before 2011 then u know who I am so let's not turn this into another troll-radiotube thread. It's never worked before and it ain't gonna wrk now

Sorry buddy I know u don't like me but no matter how hard u try you'll never win.  And don't lie, YOU KNOW u want to. 
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:00:16 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

K, this is getting fucking stupid.  NIK, you aren't the pinnacle of  shit, ok?  CAlling everyone "son" to make yourself feel superior is just sad.  Sure, you've posted on here more than anyone else in DUB history, but that doesn't make you the "pinnacle"...Hammer sold a lot of albums, but...you get my point.

Anyway, NIK and Cham are embarassing themselves.  But this Hollywood character...take the cake!  Surely you fucking around, right?

ok let's all act like everybody hasn't seen my 1000 different monikers and for the past year or two all of these other random monikers with the ™ next to it. 

Dubcnn owes me alot of money, I'ma cash in when the time is right.  I've already got my paper trail on deck.  Thing is tho, in real life it's not all about the money.

Nimavelli, u owe him money.. cought it up now, lol

Sccit

Re: I can't let this 1 slide like i do a lot of the other shit
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2011, 03:05:42 PM »

but yes you are right (1st).  I am a little tite about how they just tried to fade me like that (*no cali slang*).  I think he's ok, but NOBODY is checking for what Nik has to say, he's just in every thread always running his mouth (like u Sham).  You guys shouldn't be syking yourselves out like this at such a young age, it's gonna fuck ur mind up in the long run.  Nik isn't hardly the reason why people come to Dubcc and nobody is checking for that LAMB shit, 10+ years later their spokesperson is still posting on a Forum everyday and the rest of the members still have 9 to 5's and do shit for the super low/FREE more like it. 

i'm older than u, and i am the pinnacle of this website, son....everybody knows NIK and my name goes hand in hand with dubcc. hence my name being NIKCC. nobody knows radiotube, i didnt even know who u were until recently lmao....get ur nose out ur ass, son, and dont try dissin me like that, cuz shit wont fly. keep my name out ur mouth in a negative context, and all will be good.

i'm not that gullable or foolish child.  I got TeddyGramz/Teddy Krugar and other accounts.  I'm not gonna lie and I'm gonna put all this out on front street.  I was always more of a viewer than a poster but I've always been here.  I was here when people were going back and forth between here and the DPG Recordz boards. 

You ARENT SHIT NIK.  YOU ARENT THE PINNACLE of this site.  Just becuz you're always 1 of the loudest 1's in the room doesn't mean that people are paying attention.  You're on your own dick just as much as your on Cham's shit.  On everything I love bitch

i been on these boards since it opened...not tryna brag at all, but me and sikotic are easily the 2 most popular posters 2 ever post here. there are more topics with my name in the title than anyone else here, easily. and i'm not sayin that just in a good way, i been hated on here since day 1. but the fact of the matter is, peeps been havin my name in they mouth around these forums since it opened. i seriously never heard of u until this year.......on everything i love, brodie, no hate, just speakin it like it is. nobody is runnin shit around here nowadays, cuz shit is dead...but when the board was active, every other topic on here was about me...even when i left, there were still topics bein made about me. lmao, whether it was "nik is gay" or "these boards are dead without nik", i been in peoples mouth on the dub since it started. it's nikcc, my dude. peteys board is probably founded on dissin me and i never even been there. fact of the matter is, i speak it like it is, while u try real hard being important online, when most people dont really know who u are. i dont care about bein hated or loved, i just do me, and then when theres an outcome, i speak it how it is. feelmeonit and quit tryin so hard, homie.

Jimmy H.

I honestly can say that there aren't too many equals on here that can say that they're doing more than just blogging.
Equals? Are you trying to be BOX5 now?

Jimmy H.

Dubcnn owes me alot of money, I'ma cash in when the time is right.  I've already got my paper trail on deck.  Thing is tho, in real life it's not all about the money.
That's not how a trademark works. Good luck wasting some lawyer money on that one.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

when will u join the dark side, Arthur? ------- > da-sauce.proboards.com

BiggBoogaBiff

Nik just becuz u've been screaming like a whore for attention for the past 10 years and trying to make everybody your e-buddy doesn't mean you're popular.  Do people know who u r, of course, all of your banned ScreenNames have the word "Nik" in it or it's some derivative of that so yes people do know who u and Sikotic are but that doesn't mean people actually fuckin' care or bother to read alot of the shit you say.  

And before I talk about Sikotic, he's not 1 of u few.  I don't agree with some of tha ways he represents himself but I'm sure some niggaz would look at some of my actions as crazy if they didn't understand it.  I'm not saying that nobody knows who u r but to say that I'm not just as popular and not as appreciated is coonery.  I don't care how u try it "brodie" you're not gonna put on some front on jumpstreet like u don't know who i am.  

1 thread I remember in particular is that I asked the question about should i become a Crip even tho i wasn't from Cali (way back in 04) and u were 1 of the only 1's who said go ahead and do that shit while everybody else was tryna clown.  

Nice try with trying to act like u just got familiar with me this year and you're some God around here becuz you're addicted hard to some website.  But all of the top dawgs (including yourself) all know who i am and what im about and things i've called out and shit i've done (not everything of course).  Dubcc is tha main place where I'm at but I've gotten out to other spots to (outside of rap aswell) and have influenced shit in a major way.  

Stop lying NikCC, you basically copy cat everything i do.  Except you do it from a White California Horrorcore Addicted perspective.  Everything about u says RadioTube! SON (even tho u never used that word before I did).  Like i said call Nima and OverSeer on it (betchu they won't show).  You know me bitch, I've been grandfathering your intellect in Hip Hop for over a decade, you ain't about to pull a stunt like that on me in front of everybody.  i'ma check ur bitch ass right now "bromer"

My threads get views becuz people respect where I'm coming from and I'm honest and I'm not just co-signing shit just to co-sign it.  Your threads get alot of views becuz you're always opening them up to argue with somebody.  That's the thing Nik, you haven't changed (literally) in over 10 years, even back then I remember taking shots at u saying how annoying u were becuz u always posted dumb shit all the time and it got irritating. 
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:35:31 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »