Author Topic: 90's hip-hop Journalist Kevin Powell straight up dissed me on facebook, check it  (Read 4087 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
breakups to makeups is not an option wit u two?

LOL. This nigga Mike. :D

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
LMFAO @ this thread.

Sccit

i dunno, but i'd pay good money 2 break cham's neck..

BiggBoogaBiff

That's what I thought.  Don't get outta pocket wit me like that truman play me like the liquor store bum who asks everybody for change.

Jimmy H.

LMFAO @ this thread.
No shit, huh? It's like a bunch of drunks whining here. Tube thinks he's got seniority because everyone sees him walking around town drunk and honks the horn at him so they respect his opinion. I mean, you get drunk enough and sit around enough corners, spouting gibberish, someone's bound to at least find that shit amusing. That don't make you an intellectual.

But on the flip side, it's kind of sad that there isn't much but a lot of racism, xenophobia, desperate attempts at shock threads, and hating on artists going on in these forums, these days. But hey, that's just how it go sometimes.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

So do you care? Do you not care? Do I get under your skin? Do I not? Because it's obvious when you log off of here, you still think about me. I CLEARLY was the final thoughts before you went to sleep last night.

Pretty embarrassing bro. Talk about "exposing yourself".

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Radiotube, your first post was in 2008. The fuck you mean you've been here since day one?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^lmao, even the guy who "wants to track me down" is laughing at you.

Sccit

^pretty sure he's laughing at u, but go ahead and take it as whatever makes u feel better about ur closet homosexuality.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^pretty sure he's laughing at u, but go ahead and take it as whatever makes u feel better about ur closet homosexuality.

I mean, the man "LOL"'d at you saying "I'd pay good money to break your neck".

Perhaps he just doesn't understand you're a complete loser & truly have feelings of hatred for me, fucking faggot.

Sccit

Perhaps he just doesn't understand you're a complete loser & truly have feelings of hatred for me, fucking faggot.

fagboy, why do u run ur mouth so damn much when there aint a dick in it?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

fagboy, why do u run ur mouth so damn much when there aint a dick in it?

LOL, dumbass fuck. In this thread you kept coming at me & in Tha G-Spot you straight up stalked me & made a thread about me..

Maybe if your hardcore E-banger ass would stop being a bitch, there would be no controversy here. But no, you insist taking a jab where ever you can & that's where I counter with haymakers until you fall back on your gay guy material because you get DOMINATED with the argument at hand.

Sccit

see what i mean..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
see what i mean..

Keep dodging, homeboy. ;D