Author Topic: 90's hip-hop Journalist Kevin Powell straight up dissed me on facebook, check it  (Read 4089 times)

Sccit

And Cham, I used to think was mostly cool, but maybe NIK was right after all

^^^^^^^

and believe, kid, alota other peeps seen how bitch u are in the last few months, through ur childish behaviors and pointless beefs with me.....teecee just the only 1 to say it like that, but u dumb as a mufucka if u dont realize that WAYY less peeps fux with u now, ever since u started riding the nuts. u aint exposed shit, u hopped on a bandwaggon n repeated what every1 else already said. u never once did anything 2 "expose" any1 on here, u just co-sign other peeps, cuz u think it makes u look cool.. open ur homo ass eyes, bitchboy.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 11:53:42 PM by NIKCC »

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
I don't see how anyone could think Kevin Powell's comment wasn't uncalled for. Regardless of your dislike of Infinite, I don't see how his message was immature or anything, he just gave the guy respect really. Kevin's reply was fucked up. Period.
He didnt call him an idiot or anything he just was saying that we live to much in the past commenting on his Infinites request to do a story on the decline of hip hop. People today are sensitive as fuck.

And all Infinite did was ask if he still did articles on hip hop and its decline, which a lot of people agree that hip hop is wack now, and give the guy respect. Kevin's comment wasn't an insult but it was a little over the top, especially since Infinite didn't come at him in a disrespectful way, so I can see how he was a little offended by it.

Sccit

^yea, dude just didnt reply with any modesty whatsoever. he didnt show appreciation towards infinite being a fan of his work, or even so much as make any positive remark thankin him for the support. sound like a bitch 2 me.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL. If I didn't call him a dumb motherfucker & was just like, "You know what dude, you're right, I shouldn't be talking like that", everything would be fine. I've been calling it how I see forever, & I'm not just going to co-sign someone because I don't want "e-problems".

All you did was prove my point that you're on my nuts to the point where people think you're actually being real...& prove you're still just going to dodge that entire middle spiel & ending explanation about you because we all know I'm spot on. & that outside of him, you have nobody but people I've already started with.

If people really believed you to the point I was being "run out of here", that thread about my brother would have blown up with that one video. It didn't. Two black guys who were tight (without any relation to you at all, besides you IMing or PMing them on the side tryna "team up" or whatever it is you're herb ass attempted) at me backed you up & before you knew it Eden was dominating that thread. They must really hate me. ::)

Until I hear names of these "converters", you're just delusional as fuck.

rayallen0

I don't see how anyone could think Kevin Powell's comment wasn't uncalled for. Regardless of your dislike of Infinite, I don't see how his message was immature or anything, he just gave the guy respect really. Kevin's reply was fucked up. Period.
He didnt call him an idiot or anything he just was saying that we live to much in the past commenting on his Infinites request to do a story on the decline of hip hop. People today are sensitive as fuck.

And all Infinite did was ask if he still did articles on hip hop and its decline, which a lot of people agree that hip hop is wack now, and give the guy respect. Kevin's comment wasn't an insult but it was a little over the top, especially since Infinite didn't come at him in a disrespectful way, so I can see how he was a little offended by it.
alot of people thought hip hop was wack as fuck in the 90's and was dead and wanted the 80's back...thats all he was saying. move on. I love how its disrespect if he doesnt say thank you or agree with him.

Sccit

LOL. If I didn't call him a dumb motherfucker & was just like, "You know what dude, you're right, I shouldn't be talking like that", everything would be fine. I've been calling it how I see forever, & I'm not just going to co-sign someone because I don't want "e-problems".

All you did was prove my point that you're on my nuts to the point where people think you're actually being real...& prove you're still just going to dodge that entire middle spiel & ending explanation about you because we all know I'm spot on. & that outside of him, you have nobody but people I've already started with.

If people really believed you to the point I was being "run out of here", that thread about my brother would have blown up with that one video. It didn't. Two black guys who were tight (without any relation to you at all, besides you IMing or PMing them on the side tryna "team up" or whatever it is you're herb ass attempted) at me backed you up & before you knew it Eden was dominating that thread. They must really hate me. ::)

stfu already, no one wants to hear ur longass essays about how u think ur cool, faggot. lets sum it up... ur a bitch.

Sccit

alot of people thought hip hop was wack as fuck in the 90's and was dead and wanted the 80's back...thats all he was saying. move on. I love how its disrespect if he doesnt say thank you or agree with him.

he coulda at least said "thanks for the support, but........"

it's called being respectful. somethin a lotta cats here know nothin about...not sayin the guy flat out dissed him, but if u think he was bein cool, then u flat out wrong.

BiggBoogaBiff

I don't really care but Nik stop taking all of tha credit for that.  I did all of that already.  And if u want tha Proof of all of that judy simply look at the first 30 pages of his profile it's literally all about me.  Like I said SON you're about 3 years too and tha fact that he hasn't stopped is even more proof. 

RadioTube! IS Dubcnn

And him and jay are young honkeys.  I kno becuz I was posting on here in tha 6th grade already.  I never lied about my age tho and I never had to act like somebody I wasnt

Okka

I don't really care but Nik stop taking all of tha credit for that.  I did all of that already.  And if u want tha Proof of all of that judy simply look at the first 30 pages of his profile it's literally all about me.  Like I said SON you're about 3 years too and tha fact that he hasn't stopped is even more proof. 

RadioTube! IS Dubcnn

And him and jay are young honkeys.  I kno becuz I was posting on here in tha 6th grade already.  I never lied about my age tho and I never had to act like somebody I wasnt

You signed up here in 2008. How old are you now?

Sccit

RadioTube! IS Dubcnn

i'm 3 years what? you posted here in 6th grade? so u still in high shool? u a young'n, homie.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

stfu already, no one wants to hear ur longass essays about how u think ur cool, faggot. lets sum it up... ur a bitch.

That's what I figured. So you can still be asshurt because you cannot respond to me.  ;)

Sccit

^quit winkin at me, faggot

rayallen0

For fucks sake will you 2 shut the fuck up. We get it you don't like each other.  ::)

Sccit

For fucks sake will you 2 shut the fuck up. We get it you don't like each other.  ::)

thats pretty much what i'm sayin...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
NIK, who are you kidding? You're more offended than Black people. So far more white people say shit about it. That's what I'm looking for. Herbs like you, who want to "be down" so you act like the fucking word police.

& Blue, call me whatever the fuck you want. It's the internet. No feelings will be hurt.

why would i get offended? u cant be that dumb.. i just think ur a piece of shit faggot of a child, thats about it.
LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.