Author Topic: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....  (Read 3558 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2011, 08:00:01 PM »
^

i'm covinced michael madsen is obsessed with me. go play wit your child molesting father. go sit on his lap or somethin.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2011, 08:03:29 PM »
^

i'm covinced michael madsen is obsessed with me. go play wit your child molesting father. go sit on his lap or somethin.

::)
sure thing, you quadruaple-posting psycho. why dont u reply wit 3 or 4 posts right after u see this..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2011, 08:07:11 PM »
^

sure thing, you quadruaple-posting psycho. why dont u reply wit 3 or 4 posts right after u see this..
LMFAO.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

rayallen0

« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2011, 08:49:35 PM »
^

LMFAO.
nice argument back. This just makes me mad about the lack of education in urban areas. The sad insults you give are either you trying to hard to sound gangsta or just a lack of intelligence. I don't even have a problem with you but all you and nik do is insult people about being fags. Though nik at least does all his in 1 post. I really hope you guys know this is the internet. People go on here to have fun. You take shit personally. look up what trolling is because you have been targeted every post. Keep responding angry and say you aren't angry. "FUCK U I H8 U FAG SUK A DICK LIKE YOUR DAD DOEZ!!!! but i'm not mad"
And before you respond. I'm not gay, my dad is a straight male, my mom is a respectable woman and I don't really care about you, was just making points. Now please come with an intelligent response instead of empty insults any body over the age of 10 could come up with.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:51:12 PM by rayallen0 »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2011, 09:42:53 PM »
my nigga gay magic
my jew friend jewccy fruit. LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!
no your jew friend is nik gay magic

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2011, 02:24:49 AM »
lmao Blue Magic/Classic Material may be one of the "angriest black internet guys" but hes got dope taste in hip hop...

as for this thread, shits pretty pathetic...nik still reaching, digging to find videos of cham but talks shit about others when the videos/pictures of his flaming brother appeared on here, hypocritical much?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2011, 11:05:24 AM »
^He's the most hypocritical person on the planet. It's all gravy though. The real dudes know what's up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2011, 01:04:59 PM »
^

LMFAO.
nice argument back. This just makes me mad about the lack of education in urban areas. The sad insults you give are either you trying to hard to sound gangsta or just a lack of intelligence. I don't even have a problem with you but all you and nik do is insult people about being fags. Though nik at least does all his in 1 post. I really hope you guys know this is the internet. People go on here to have fun. You take shit personally. look up what trolling is because you have been targeted every post. Keep responding angry and say you aren't angry. "FUCK U I H8 U FAG SUK A DICK LIKE YOUR DAD DOEZ!!!! but i'm not mad"
And before you respond. I'm not gay, my dad is a straight male, my mom is a respectable woman and I don't really care about you, was just making points. Now please come with an intelligent response instead of empty insults any body over the age of 10 could come up with.
it's funny because i never implicated anyone being a fag. you are the first one wit the fag shit so that really tells me you a closet fag scared to come out because of the ridicule you'll get from this forum. as far as lack of intellect in the urban areas. there's just as much lacking in those trailer parks you frequent and as articulate as i am being from the ghetto. it seems you lacking intellegence to comprehend. take that dumb ass mini beanie you stink fucks be wearing off the comb part is embedding your brain. and i don't give a fuck about your parents i'm fucking michael's mother so fuck you and them. go eat them stale ass crackers y'all love so much.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2011, 01:06:32 PM »
lmao Blue Magic/Classic Material may be one of the "angriest black internet guys" but hes got dope taste in hip hop...

as for this thread, shits pretty pathetic...nik still reaching, digging to find videos of cham but talks shit about others when the videos/pictures of his flaming brother appeared on here, hypocritical much?
what up homie !!!!!!!!!! +1

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2011, 01:25:38 PM »
my nigga gay magic
my jew friend jewccy fruit. LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!
no your jew friend is nik gay magic
jewccy fruit you are straight up cake mix boy. i see you love talking about gay people. you probably got a shrine on ellen, elton john, amd perez hilton in your room. i'll see you one day on steve wlkos coming out to your pos as he smacks that tiny ass beanie of your skull dick breath.

rayallen0

« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2011, 01:26:49 PM »
^

LMFAO.
it's funny because i never implicated anyone being a fag. you are the first one wit the fag shit so that really tells me you a closet fag scared to come out because of the ridicule you'll get from this forum. as far as lack of intellect in the urban areas. there's just as much lacking in those trailer parks you frequent and as articulate as i am being from the ghetto. it seems you lacking intellegence to comprehend. take that dumb ass mini beanie you stink fucks be wearing off the comb part is embedding your brain. and i don't give a fuck about your parents i'm fucking michael's mother so fuck you and them. go eat them stale ass crackers y'all love so much.

fuck you michael your opinion don't count when it comes to hip hop. fuck outta here fag bait.

lol,
whatever, u fuckin yuppie.
whatever fag bait. LOL.

you said that less than 24 hours ago...are you really this fucking stupid? I'm not white trash wtf lol. I'm probs upper middle class. I'm not super rich and not poor...I dont even know what the fuck your talking about beanie shit...i dont even wear hats...plz stop guessing where I'm from. come with some real shit.

rayallen0

« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2011, 01:28:36 PM »
i love that blue magic has made my Karma go down 3 points in the last day lmao. This dude can't take criticism for shit. Stop being a fucking baby and take shit like a man.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 01:31:00 PM by rayallen0 »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2011, 01:35:43 PM »
i love that blue magic has made my Karma go down 3 points in the last day lmao. This dude can't take criticism for shit. Stop being a fucking baby and take shit like a man.
pussy i'm not fucking wit ya karma. take ya frustration somewhere else.

rayallen0

« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2011, 01:36:31 PM »
pussy i'm not fucking wit ya karma. take ya frustration somewhere else.
then u must have some soldiers. You log on respond and then my karma goes down 1 point each time. It is hillarious.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2011, 01:40:22 PM »
Blue Fabric,

this forum-shit is obvioulsy not for u.. your intellect aint up to par.
go out on the street n play dice or somethin..

btw, ur moms pussylips are green, and smells bad