Author Topic: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....  (Read 3565 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2011, 01:41:32 PM »
^

i'm covinced michael madsen is obsessed with me. go play wit your child molesting father. go sit on his lap or somethin.

::)
sure thing, you quadruaple-posting psycho. why dont u reply wit 3 or 4 posts right after u see this..
LMFAO.
nice argument back. This just makes me mad about the lack of education in urban areas. The sad insults you give are either you trying to hard to sound gangsta or just a lack of intelligence. I don't even have a problem with you but all you and nik do is insult people about being fags. Though nik at least does all his in 1 post. I really hope you guys know this is the internet. People go on here to have fun. You take shit personally. look up what trolling is because you have been targeted every post. Keep responding angry and say you aren't angry. "FUCK U I H8 U FAG SUK A DICK LIKE YOUR DAD DOEZ!!!! but i'm not mad"
And before you respond. I'm not gay, my dad is a straight male, my mom is a respectable woman and I don't really care about you, was just making points. Now please come with an intelligent response instead of empty insults any body over the age of 10 could come up with.
it's funny because i never implicated anyone being a fag. you are the first one wit the fag shit so that really tells me you a closet fag scared to come out because of the ridicule you'll get from this forum. as far as lack of intellect in the urban areas. there's just as much lacking in those trailer parks you frequent and as articulate as i am being from the ghetto. it seems you lacking intellegence to comprehend. take that dumb ass mini beanie you stink fucks be wearing off the comb part is embedding your brain. and i don't give a fuck about your parents i'm fucking michael's mother so fuck you and them. go eat them stale ass crackers y'all love so much.

fuck you michael your opinion don't count when it comes to hip hop. fuck outta here fag bait.

lol,
whatever, u fuckin yuppie.
whatever fag bait. LOL.

you said that less than 24 hours ago...are you really this fucking stupid? I'm not white trash wtf lol. I'm probs upper middle class. I'm not super rich and not poor...I dont even know what the fuck your talking about beanie shit...i dont even wear hats...plz stop guessing where I'm from. come with some real shit.
you have to be a miserable muthafucka to have two accounts. i'm not rich or poor either fuck boy so what you saying. all this back and forth y'all lonely bitches is doing is making me laugh. y'all love how i respond that's why you keep sending me responses. it's cool it must be that time of the month.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2011, 01:42:55 PM »
i love that blue magic has made my Karma go down 3 points in the last day lmao. This dude can't take criticism for shit. Stop being a fucking baby and take shit like a man.
pussy i'm not fucking wit ya karma. take ya frustration somewhere else.
then u must have some soldiers. You log on respond and then my karma goes down 1 point each time. It is hillarious.
karma does nothing to you so i don't waste my time wit that. i rather shoot the fair one.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2011, 01:46:13 PM »
Blue Fabric,

this forum-shit is obvioulsy not for u.. your intellect aint up to par.
go out on the street n play dice or somethin..

btw, ur moms pussylips are green, and smells bad
i'm smarter than you'll ever be white devil. go watch your sick ass dad on a rerun of how to catch a predator. and i wore your mother's pussy walls out you gonna have to fuck her wit two rolls of aluminum foil now michael fagson.

rayallen0

« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2011, 01:48:58 PM »
Blue Fabric,

i'm smarter than you'll ever be white devil. go watch your sick ass dad on a rerun of how to catch a predator. and i wore your mother's pussy walls out you gonna have to fuck her wit two rolls of aluminum foil now michael fagson.
White Devil LMAO. this dude thinks its about race.  ::)
and i only have 1 account wtf are you talking about?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2011, 01:51:14 PM »
Blue Fabric,

White Devil LMAO. this dude thinks its about race.  ::)
wtf you talking about ? this was between me and jewccy fruit. where you come at ?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:21:46 PM by Blue Magic »

rayallen0

« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2011, 01:57:44 PM »
Blue Fabric,

wtf you talking bout ? this was between me and jewccy fruit. where you come at ?
you quoted me  ::) and im not arguing i just find that you are the sterotypical hip hop fan which gives the art form a bad rep.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2011, 02:20:48 PM »
Blue Fabric,

wtf you talking bout ? this was between me and jewccy fruit. where you come at ?
you quoted me  ::) and im not arguing i just find that you are the sterotypical hip hop fan which gives the art form a bad rep.
fuck outta here clown. this our culture. wiggers like you are giving it a bad name. go listen to marilyn manson or gwen stefani bullshit.

rayallen0

« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2011, 02:22:35 PM »
Blue Fabric,

you quoted me  ::) and im not arguing i just find that you are the sterotypical hip hop fan which gives the art form a bad rep.
fuck outta here clown. this our culture. wiggers like you are giving it a bad name. go listen to marilyn manson or gwen stefani bullshit.
lmao no it defiantly isn't your culture. Gucci mane and waka flocka are. Chuck D, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Etc.. are for people who can actually understand thoughts more complicated than Black & White. Music is great because it connects people and cultures. you are nothing but a wanksta who likes hip hop cuz its "gangsta"

I know i would much rather listen to Brother Ali or Aesop Rock over 99% of black rappers.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 02:26:49 PM by rayallen0 »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2011, 02:31:01 PM »
Blue Fabric,

you quoted me  ::) and im not arguing i just find that you are the sterotypical hip hop fan which gives the art form a bad rep.
lmao no it defiantly isn't your culture. Gucci mane and waka flocka are. Chuck D, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Etc.. are for people who can actually understand thoughts more complicated than Black & White. Music is great because it connects people and cultures. you are nothing but a wanksta who likes hip hop cuz its "gangsta"
LOL @ you thinking you know me. thank god i don't own anything wit gucci or waka's vocals on it. you know nothing about our culture. you didn't start listening until eminem got hot. my music catalog runs real deep youngin' so don't talk what you don't know. i don't ever have to buy another cd again if i choose and still have years and years worth of great hip hop and soul to choose from. see that's key word SOUL. something you know nothing about.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 02:34:04 PM by Blue Magic »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2011, 02:32:18 PM »
Blue Fabric,

I know i would much rather listen to Brother Ali or Aesop Rock over 99% of black rappers.

that your choice. as long as they black keep listening you'll learn somethin.

rayallen0

« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2011, 02:34:30 PM »
a wigger...I'm not infinite pretending to be about black pride, i dont drop the n bomb....and dress like a pretty average dude...t-shirt and loose fitting jeans...maybe the occasional hoodie or jacket...I don't tell African Americans they can't listen to Country or Pop. Are you an Uncle Tom if you like any sort of movie that isn't a all black movie? It seems a lot of black rappers love Scarface about a cuban american made by a White American starring a White American. So are you not allowed to watch it?

wtf? I'm 19 of course i started listening after Eminem got hot. He wasn't the reason though. In my sig i say my favorite rappers...I'm not sure how any of those are disrespectful saying i don't have "soul"

Cuz I'm white i have no soul?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fvDQy53eldY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fvDQy53eldY</a>

that shit has no soul cuz its made by a white guy?  ::)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 02:37:09 PM by rayallen0 »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2011, 02:39:40 PM »
a wigger...I'm not infinite pretending to be about black pride, i dont drop the n bomb....and dress like a pretty average dude...t-shirt and loose fitting jeans...maybe the occasional hoodie or jacket...I don't tell African Americans they can't listen to Country or Pop. Are you an Uncle Tom if you like any sort of movie that isn't a all black movie? It seems a lot of black rappers love Scarface about a cuban american made by a White American starring a White American. So are you not allowed to watch it?

wtf? I'm 19 of course i started listening after Eminem got hot. He wasn't the reason though. In my sig i say my favorite rappers...I'm not sure how any of those are disrespectful saying i don't have "soul"
while i own albums by most of your favs. i salute that. but telling me you started listening to hip hop after em came out. you really can't tell me nothing about this hip hop. i've been listening long before eminem thought about jumpin on our band wagon and was aware of em since since july 98 when it fiirst broke out he signed wit dre.

rayallen0

« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2011, 02:44:35 PM »

while i own albums by most of your favs. i salute that. but telling me you started listening to hip hop after em came out. you really can't tell me nothing about this hip hop. i've been listening long before eminem thought about jumpin on our band wagon and was aware of em since since july 98 when it fiirst broke out he signed wit dre.
well I can't really listen to hip hop before an artist blew up in 98 and i was 6. I haven't heard your hip hop taste. I've heard you talk about Eazy & Cham say you thought Trap Muzik was the greatest album ever. If you know alot about hip hop i respect that. But saying i don't respect it because i was born a certain skin color is crazy.

Sccit

« Reply #133 on: November 19, 2011, 02:45:48 PM »
lmao Blue Magic/Classic Material may be one of the "angriest black internet guys" but hes got dope taste in hip hop...

as for this thread, shits pretty pathetic...nik still reaching, digging to find videos of cham but talks shit about others when the videos/pictures of his flaming brother appeared on here, hypocritical much?

i guess u missed the point, dipshit....i thought that was cham in the video. i never wanted 2 clown on his brother. once i found out it was his bro and not him, i didnt even comment on it anymore.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2011, 02:53:10 PM »

well I can't really listen to hip hop before an artist blew up in 98 and i was 6. I haven't heard your hip hop taste. I've heard you talk about Eazy & Cham say you thought Trap Muzik was the greatest album ever. If you know alot about hip hop i respect that. But saying i don't respect it because i was born a certain skin color is crazy.
you being your age and the artists you have listed is a great thing. one of the only people that has no right to rate hip hop is that boy (his name not important). also i didn't say trap muzik was the best ever but it is one of the best southern albums ever imo.