Author Topic: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....  (Read 3496 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....
« Reply #150 on: November 19, 2011, 05:16:13 PM »
lmao Blue Magic/Classic Material may be one of the "angriest black internet guys" but hes got dope taste in hip hop...

as for this thread, shits pretty pathetic...nik still reaching, digging to find videos of cham but talks shit about others when the videos/pictures of his flaming brother appeared on here, hypocritical much?

i guess u missed the point, dipshit....i thought that was cham in the video. i never wanted 2 clown on his brother. once i found out it was his bro and not him, i didnt even comment on it anymore.

Regardless, you're doing what you can to look up my shit. Cross referencing screen names & shit. :laugh:

rayallen0

« Reply #151 on: November 19, 2011, 05:19:24 PM »
i like that these threads are made 7 pages with only like 5 different ppl commenting.

Sccit

« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2011, 06:12:20 PM »
lmao Blue Magic/Classic Material may be one of the "angriest black internet guys" but hes got dope taste in hip hop...

as for this thread, shits pretty pathetic...nik still reaching, digging to find videos of cham but talks shit about others when the videos/pictures of his flaming brother appeared on here, hypocritical much?

i guess u missed the point, dipshit....i thought that was cham in the video. i never wanted 2 clown on his brother. once i found out it was his bro and not him, i didnt even comment on it anymore.

Regardless, you're doing what you can to look up my shit. Cross referencing screen names & shit. :laugh:

all i had to do was google ur screen name, took 1 second...it was based on a request, not something i did out of the blue.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #153 on: November 19, 2011, 07:11:57 PM »

all i had to do was google ur screen name, took 1 second...it was based on a request, not something i did out of the blue.

So you're talking to people in private about looking into my shit? I mean, there is no way around that.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #154 on: November 19, 2011, 07:19:59 PM »
Nicc fareal,

u said it urself, ur the the most popular guy on this forum, as far as disresepctful threads goes.. n u dont even care about it, right?

but then how come, a young guy like ChamClick manage to gt under ur skin this much?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 07:31:32 PM by Michael Madsen »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: November 19, 2011, 07:21:19 PM »
im your boyfriend now blue magic im a jew from woodland hills writing rhymes that could of been on illmatic

Sccit

« Reply #156 on: November 19, 2011, 07:40:02 PM »
Nicc fareal,

u said it urself, ur the the most popular guy on this forum, as far as disresepctful threads goes.. n u dont even care about it, right?

but then how come, a young guy like ChamClick manage to gt under ur skin this much?

i just hate the type of person he is (and i dont HATE many things).. he is the biggest faggot who has ever posted here and i would take a whole lotta joy in shittin on his face.........the dude is just a faggot who would never act in reality how he acts online. thats why i wanna sock him in the teeth and make him choke on 'em. all there is 2 it.

Sccit

« Reply #157 on: November 19, 2011, 07:41:28 PM »

So you're talking to people in private about looking into my shit? I mean, there is no way around that.

i havent talked to any1 about anything, some1 PMed me to ask me where u live so that they can come pay u a visit, so i googled ur screen name and came up with the video....sadly, no address, but please believe that ur day will come.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: November 19, 2011, 07:58:41 PM »
^ LOL

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2011, 03:09:33 AM »
Nicc fareal,

i just hate the type of person he is (and i dont HATE many things).. he is the biggest faggot who has ever posted here and i would take a whole lotta joy in shittin on his face.........the dude is just a faggot who would never act in reality how he acts online. thats why i wanna sock him in the teeth and make him choke on 'em. all there is 2 it.

i guess some people take this board more seriously than others...if someone on this forum really gets you as emotionally charged as that, then you need to take a long hard look at yourself  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

rayallen0

« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2011, 03:24:36 AM »
so i think my sig was pretty good.

Hope you watched UFC 139. was a classic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2011, 05:29:20 AM »

i havent talked to any1 about anything, some1 PMed me to ask me where u live so that they can come pay u a visit, so i googled ur screen name and came up with the video....sadly, no address, but please believe that ur day will come.

LOL. Hypocrite ass nigga.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #162 on: November 20, 2011, 06:18:09 AM »
im your boyfriend now blue magic im a jew from woodland hills writing rhymes that could of been on illmatic
LMFAO @ my bitch jewccy fruit. i bet i could ask everyone on this site about your rhymes compared to illmatic and concensus would be you won't ever come close to writing anything near the level of illmatic or daz album's for that matter. fuck boy. woodland hills huh ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #163 on: November 20, 2011, 11:48:25 AM »
Nicc fareal,

i guess some people take this board more seriously than others...if someone on this forum really gets you as emotionally charged as that, then you need to take a long hard look at yourself  :-\

i dont think u get it...i'm not "emotionally charged"...i just wanna stomp on his face for being a bitchmade faggot. end of story.

Sccit

« Reply #164 on: November 20, 2011, 11:49:23 AM »
LMFAO @ my bitch jewccy fruit. i bet i could ask everyone on this site about your rhymes compared to illmatic and concensus would be you won't ever come close to writing anything near the level of illmatic or daz album's for that matter. fuck boy. woodland hills huh ?

hes tryna talk shit about my dope cuts (check the sig) VVV