Author Topic: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....  (Read 3498 times)

Sikotic™

Re: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....
« Reply #165 on: November 20, 2011, 12:15:48 PM »
So can we label this thread a classic?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #166 on: November 20, 2011, 12:43:09 PM »
So can we label this thread a classic?

who started it?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #167 on: November 20, 2011, 01:11:53 PM »
im your boyfriend now blue magic im a jew from woodland hills writing rhymes that could of been on illmatic
LMFAO @ my bitch jewccy fruit. i bet i could ask everyone on this site about your rhymes compared to illmatic and concensus would be you won't ever come close to writing anything near the level of illmatic or daz album's for that matter. fuck boy. woodland hills huh ?

hes tryna talk shit about my dope cuts (check the sig) VVV
oh.... so in that case jewccy fruit is another scandalous female vying for my affection. no thanks jewccy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: November 20, 2011, 01:22:29 PM »
Nicc fareal,

u said it urself, ur the the most popular guy on this forum, as far as disresepctful threads goes.. n u dont even care about it, right?

but then how come, a young guy like ChamClick manage to gt under ur skin this much?

i just hate the type of person he is (and i dont HATE many things).. he is the biggest faggot who has ever posted here and i would take a whole lotta joy in shittin on his face.........the dude is just a faggot who would never act in reality how he acts online. thats why i wanna sock him in the teeth and make him choke on 'em. all there is 2 it.

i guess some people take this board more seriously than others...if someone on this forum really gets you as emotionally charged as that, then you need to take a long hard look at yourself  :-\

i dont think u get it...i'm not "emotionally charged"...i just wanna stomp on his face for being a bitchmade faggot. end of story.

LOL...in other words, you're emotionally charged as fuck & have a clear fascination with homosexuality because you're genetically homosexual.

Leggy gets it. NIK, you can't "not care" & at the same time "pay good money to break my neck". I obviously emotionally destroy you on & away from this forum. It's a sad, sad sight.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #170 on: November 20, 2011, 02:51:22 PM »
you're both faggots  :-*

Sccit

« Reply #171 on: November 20, 2011, 03:02:39 PM »
does any1 here doubt that it was cham who sucked tanner off?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: November 20, 2011, 03:10:36 PM »
Why don't you just admit I was right instead of switching the conversation?

Things like what you just straight up dodged is why you log off of here with that bitter taste in your mouth. You hate being put in your place, clearly.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #173 on: November 20, 2011, 03:13:35 PM »
how about if i buy you guys a beer (ChamClick n Nicc). lets talk this shit out...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 03:18:51 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sccit

« Reply #174 on: November 20, 2011, 03:17:09 PM »
Why don't you just admit I was right instead of switching the conversation?

Things like what you just straight up dodged is why you log off of here with that bitter taste in your mouth. You hate being put in your place, clearly.

oh yea, actually, you're right. what was i thinkin? u won this conversation. everyone, lets give this kid a round of applause.

here's your prize, a new nickname..............ellen degeneres.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: November 20, 2011, 03:18:08 PM »
You can twist & turn it however you want to save face in front of people you're tryna impress because you're an insecure internet herb.

But as long as between you & I, we have an understanding that you can't go through fifteen minutes of your day without at least thinking about your hatred for me, I'm good.

Sccit

« Reply #176 on: November 20, 2011, 03:18:55 PM »
You can twist & turn it however you want to save face in front of people you're tryna impress because you're an insecure internet herb.

But as long as between you & I, we have an understanding that you can't go through fifteen minutes of your day without at least thinking about your hatred for me, I'm good.

i'll admit that when u come out the closet..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: November 20, 2011, 03:22:02 PM »

...so basically you just admitted it. You just don't want to seem like a bitch.

Sccit

« Reply #178 on: November 20, 2011, 03:23:28 PM »

sounds to me like ur coming out the closet....?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2011, 03:28:26 PM »

sounds to me like ur coming out the closet....?

Calm your genetic homosexual ass down. I'm not gay.

But you my friend, are just babbling about nothing now in all your threads you've made about me, after being verbally dismantled.

Good luck sleeping tonight. Between us, we both know you'll need it. :nahnah2: