Author Topic: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....  (Read 3563 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2011, 02:08:46 PM »
and biebs..i would be careful of classic material if i was u....dude lives nearby and really wants 2 fuck u up. i wouldnt put it past him.
LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2011, 02:14:05 PM »
My nigga Classic Material is back. Chill you got Michael Madsen ready to piss himself LOL. Angriest black man on the internet. Hahaha
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2011, 02:15:02 PM »
Blue Magic is one of the most angry black internet guys i have ever stumbled upon
drop the n-bomb, n see what happens in ur inbox

nothin' gonna happen in ya inbox. clown you messaged me first and didn't stop. i think you was gettin turned on by the shit i was sayin about your mom. that why you was hittin me bacc repeately probably jerkin off to the words. fuckin weirdo. don't get it twisted just cause my words to you is vicious don't mean i'm mad. i'm not mad because i know you not built to take on a beast like me so it's no reason to be angry wit you. you're my step son mikey.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2011, 02:16:04 PM »
My nigga Classic Material is back. Chill you got Michael Madsen ready to piss himself LOL. Angriest black man on the internet. Hahaha
yes sir....... hey dude got me fucked up don't he ????

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2011, 02:18:21 PM »
Blue Magic is one of the most angry black internet guys i have ever stumbled upon

nothin' gonna happen in ya inbox. clown you messaged me first and didn't stop. i think you was gettin turned on by the shit i was sayin about your mom. that why you was hittin me bacc repeately probably jerkin off to the words. fuckin weirdo. don't get it twisted just cause my words to you is vicious don't mean i'm mad. i'm not mad because i know you not built to take on a beast like me so it's no reason to be angry wit you. you're my step son mikey.
lmao,
dude, ur the biggest internet-psycho i have ever seen

its all good, ur still my nigga. dont want to step on ur toes.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 02:20:26 PM by Michael Madsen »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2011, 02:18:58 PM »
I think this Cham guy might be the biggest failure to ever log on to Dubcc, right after Queen.

Interesting. Elaborate.
you probably is... no job, no girls, no whip. that's why you act out. tell ya mom stop strippin so she can give you a hug.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2011, 02:24:52 PM »

lmao,
dude, ur the biggest internet-psycho i have ever seen

its all good, ur still my nigga. dont want to step on ur toes.

LOL. i like that internet psycho. that's for an internet name. lol. psycho is what you gonna get when you don't take out the trash like i told you to. stop listenin to me and ya mother.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2011, 02:29:23 PM »
5 posts in a row, Blue Magic you seem a lil' bit hurt. What happened?

Cham was just casually using the term "nigga" as in "dude" and that nigga Blue Magic caught mad feelings over it because Cham is white.
know what you talkin about before you speak. no feelings to catch.

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2011, 02:31:38 PM »

like a mufucka!!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2011, 03:04:15 PM »

like a mufucka!!!!

that pic got me rollin' right now sonny. LMFAO. ask ya mother if she still gonna shoot the tape wit me.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2011, 03:08:14 PM »
he probably did. he got me thinkin about the expression on joe's face when he seen me that one ugly day.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2011, 03:13:23 PM »
I think this Cham guy might be the biggest failure to ever log on to Dubcc, right after Queen.

Interesting. Elaborate.

I'll write an essay on it later.
please do. the more info on this dirt bag the better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps. cham. does your mother have a fatty. BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!! perez hilton is cham's biological father !!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2011, 03:31:41 PM »
meeh.... mama-jokes?    :poke:    :grumpy:

chill, son, chill
this repititive double-postin shit, makes it look like ur takin this to heart.
did u lose any sleep last night?, did my "n" word-bomb engrave a scar in your psyche mentaly?

relax
we still friends n shit.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 03:41:00 PM by Michael Madsen »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2011, 03:44:21 PM »
thats pretty gay but its just some normal goofy suburban white kids fuckin around with a camera, while this is your brother

and your trying to say your brother is cool and kicks it with celebrities? fuck man you live in the same house as this fag, hes probably sucking dick in the next room as you read this

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2011, 03:58:25 PM »
thats pretty gay but its just some normal goofy suburban white kids fuckin around with a camera, while this is your brother

and your trying to say your brother is cool and kicks it with celebrities? fuck man you live in the same house as this fag, hes probably sucking dick in the next room as you read this
lol ouch hooknose why dont you and gay magic get a room