Author Topic: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....  (Read 3550 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2011, 03:58:40 PM »
This is depressingly sad lol. I don't know what's worse, Classic Material clearly being furious with quadruple posts & making momma jokes or NIK doing high class investigations to find out more about me.

Yeah NIK, I see you stay dodging that. I'll let you sit there & think up some bullshit to throw back at me. But damn, that's sad.

& this nigga Classic Material acted like he found out Pac was actually alive in Cuba the way he celebrated my brother's video coming through like this... :-X

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2011, 04:06:30 PM »
meeh.... mama-jokes?    :poke:    :grumpy:

chill, son, chill
this repititive double-postin shit, makes it look like ur takin this to heart.
did u lose any sleep last night?, did my "n" word-bomb engrave a scar in your psyche mentaly?

relax
we still friends n shit.

nah i actually slept well and comfy last night and many nights. after i watched forensic files. i just finished watchin first 48. and no mama jokes. both you're mothers would jump my bone.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2011, 04:11:06 PM »
nah man thats your buddy nik's brother. been posted here before. nik hates gays hahahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2011, 04:19:01 PM »
nah man thats your buddy nik's brother. been posted here before. nik hates gays hahahaha
oh shit. me and nikcc is alright so i won't be disrespectful
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2011, 04:22:11 PM »
This is depressingly sad lol. I don't know what's worse, Classic Material clearly being furious with quadruple posts & making momma jokes or NIK doing high class investigations to find out more about me.

Yeah NIK, I see you stay dodging that. I'll let you sit there & think up some bullshit to throw back at me. But damn, that's sad.

& this nigga Classic Material acted like he found out Pac was actually alive in Cuba the way he celebrated my brother's video coming through like this... :-X
stop fuckin lyin' that's you. stop blaming your brother for being lame.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2011, 04:25:47 PM »
why u so mad tho, Blue?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2011, 04:30:42 PM »
If it was me I wouldn't be ashamed. I realized this a long time ago, during the NIK & "YoungCrookedI' exposures. It's pretty simple. Okay, you have a picture, video, "dirt" on me. Alright. Fair enough. Could be funny. Usually is. However, WHAT THE FUCK can you do with it? lmao.

I mean, somebody like NIK just uses his "bieber" thing from my picture just to attempt to stop me from making him look like a bitch all the time. But I mean, nothing to be ashamed of. Outside of a picture of me when I was 13, he doesn't know anything about me. He just fills the holes with his imagination.

It's why I don't know why everyone is so embarrassed to be seen on here. Seriously. You can't effect me. You hurt my "rep" on here? I guess that's why you have guys like Blue Magic & NIK crying every time something is said about them. They just care way too much about how their viewed by a bunch of herbs (admittedly, everyone here, myself included is a herb just for being here lol) think. So sad.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2011, 04:31:17 PM »
why u so mad tho, Blue?

i'm coolin' right now boy fall back. you stopped talking beyond ya self and i pressed pause on you for right now. take that and run wit it.

« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2011, 04:32:33 PM »
why u so mad tho, Blue?

i'm coolin' right now boy fall back. you stopped talking beyond ya self and i pressed pause on you for right now. take that and run wit it.

lmao -

aight, my nigga.
thanks for the "pass"  

ur internet-wrath was scarin my caucasian ass for a moment  ::)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2011, 04:36:49 PM »
why u so mad tho, Blue?

lmao -

aight, my nigga.
thanks for the "pass"  

ur internet-wrath was scarin my caucasian ass for a moment  ::)

you get no credit for telling the truth.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2011, 04:38:52 PM »
If it was me I wouldn't be ashamed. I realized this a long time ago, during the NIK & "YoungCrookedI' exposures. It's pretty simple. Okay, you have a picture, video, "dirt" on me. Alright. Fair enough. Could be funny. Usually is. However, WHAT THE FUCK can you do with it? lmao.

I mean, somebody like NIK just uses his "bieber" thing from my picture just to attempt to stop me from making him look like a bitch all the time. But I mean, nothing to be ashamed of. Outside of a picture of me when I was 13, he doesn't know anything about me. He just fills the holes with his imagination.

It's why I don't know why everyone is so embarrassed to be seen on here. Seriously. You can't effect me. You hurt my "rep" on here? I guess that's why you have guys like Blue Magic & NIK crying every time something is said about them. They just care way too much about how their viewed by a bunch of herbs (admittedly, everyone here, myself included is a herb just for being here lol) think. So sad.
your a loser cham. no one is cryin about you. you a joke on this forum boy remember that. shit for brains.

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2011, 04:40:07 PM »
watch ur testosterone-hormone level

its building up again  ------------------>> :rant:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2011, 04:43:58 PM »
You can play it off like it isn't true, blue. But at the end of the day that's how it is & you & NIK can sit there gossiping about how much you hate me, taking this forum into your lives away from the forum. Saddening.

« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2011, 04:48:06 PM »
on the real tho, blue -- ur a pathetic faggot. no intellectual ballgame wit u whatsoever. "fall back" on dat

we good tho, my nigga.
i c u

take care now,
ur pal Madsen

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2011, 05:01:27 PM »
on the real tho, blue -- ur a pathetic faggot. no intellectual ballgame wit u whatsoever. "fall back" on dat

we good tho, my nigga.
i c u

take care now,
ur pal Madsen

oh mike still hurt over the the thought of me cummin down ya mother's throat ? what's your address ? we can meet up homie.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 05:05:57 PM by Blue Magic »