Author Topic: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....  (Read 3561 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2011, 05:05:51 PM »
What is it with crackers like Blue & Infinite taking offense to nigga?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2011, 05:07:10 PM »
fuck outta here.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2011, 05:08:32 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2011, 05:09:29 PM »
i'm glad you think i'm a cracker. so when i see you you'll be so thrown off it'll hurt. LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2011, 05:13:19 PM »
dude is lookin 4 attention again, u really gotta get hip.  like he KNOWS he's a douche and an instigator and all of that, that's what OverSeer pays him for.  

and ain't it obvious he's playing games, look at how he talks about himself and how he explains shit.  He's running left while you're running right, you gotta pay attention to that shit.  it'll throw u off at 1st i ain't gonna lie but after tha 4th time you're like "this fool can't be serious".  

you'll see.  wat him say something that has absolutely nothing to do with the reality of his character.  it'll be something to draw attention away from it or he'll embrace it and try 2 go hard.  the cowards a clown foreal foreal, i think it's Nik's alternate alias or Elano's or OverSeer is signing his checks and helping him maintain a roof over his head. 

Nobody this delusional (crazy) is on the internet this long, surely his mother would've intervened at some point by now.  All of what I wrote today is literally tha most I've ever spoke about this whore in years if not this time it being the most.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 05:17:05 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2011, 05:16:13 PM »
^You're pretty close. 80% truth in there.

However, how am I an attention whore when this thread was made by someone else?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2011, 05:18:16 PM »
Yes becuz u asked me a Question and you're here talking shit to everybody again and on top of that bringing up other people's names who u know will get involved or say something back.

Anymore ways I need 2 tell u that your 'cover' is blown

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2011, 05:23:15 PM »
Yes becuz u asked me a Question and you're here talking shit to everybody again and on top of that bringing up other people's names who u know will get involved or say something back.

Takin' shit? You're loco.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2011, 05:23:21 PM »

he wants to play wit words he needs to be taught a lesson.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2011, 05:26:25 PM »
^^^^^

And Cham, now that you are as bad as 7even using the word "nigga", I can't take anything you say seriously.  I used to think was mostly cool, but maybe NIK was right after all (and that shit hasn't happened alot historically on this forum).  YOu say you say the word because of the reaction it causes...that is the most childish shit ever.  Grow the fuck up

Well then why you catching feelings? That's FAR more childish than me exposing you for it; especially considering you're understanding my intention. Joke.

there are black dudes on here, I've got black friends, and it just makes you look dumb man.  You wouldn't say that shit around my black friends, I sure as hell know that, so don't say it on here, you should be better than that.  As it is, you are looking real foolish.  It isn't about me catching feelings, its just maybe I've been around a bit longer than you and had different experiences.  You don't need to say the word...you got more to offer.

I look foolish? Really? You & three other guys on here are acting like it's the worst thing in the World & you all know I'm doing it to clown. You guys look pathetic LMAO. People talk about other people's mother's on here (in some case full blown whore pictures), brothers, people say they'll fuck them up if they ever catch them, people call each other fucking morons, idiots, stupid fucks, pussies, faggots, the list goes on forever, but "nigga" is "crossing the line"? LOL. Jokes.

I already spoke on it. If you don't understand, you're just retarded. Worse things are said. Your ignorance just won't allow you to see it.

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2011, 05:26:43 PM »
thats pretty gay but its just some normal goofy suburban white kids fuckin around with a camera, while this is your brother

and your trying to say your brother is cool and kicks it with celebrities? fuck man you live in the same house as this fag, hes probably sucking dick in the next room as you read this

lol...once i found out it was his brother, i stopped clownin. now u talkin shit about my bro and postin old pics of him when he was into the gayass emo scene. that pic of him dressed fruity is from a jeffrey star impersonation he was doin as a joke. shits gay as fuck, i wont deny that, but point is, i aint makin fun of peeps i dont know, ima keep it strictly cham...some of u mufuckaz, on the other hand, have no dignity left, so ull do and say whatever for a laugh. ima keep it strictly cham, cuz the boy has proven himself a fag.. i can give a fuck less if his brother does faggot shit or not, cuz i know for a fact that cham himself is a fag, as he continually proves, every time he posts here...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2011, 05:28:51 PM »
thats pretty gay but its just some normal goofy suburban white kids fuckin around with a camera, while this is your brother

and your trying to say your brother is cool and kicks it with celebrities? fuck man you live in the same house as this fag, hes probably sucking dick in the next room as you read this

lol...once i found out it was his brother, i stopped clownin. now u talkin shit about my bro and postin old pics of him when he was into the gayass emo scene. that pic of him dressed fruity is from a jeffrey star impersonation he was doin as a joke. shits gay as fuck, i wont deny that, but point is, i aint makin fun of peeps i dont know, ima keep it strictly cham...some of u mufuckaz, on the other hand, have no dignity left, so ull do and say whatever for a laugh. ima keep it strictly cham, cuz the boy has proven himself a fag.. i can give a fuck less if his brother does faggot shit or not, cuz i know for a fact that cham himself is a fag, as he continually proves, every time he posts here...
i can dig it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2011, 05:30:25 PM »
^You're so in denial & beyond insecure. You'll do anything to shift the forum's attention & target from yourself to me; It's embarrassing.

Hence why you still are dodging the fact you straight up tried to Google my shit & the only way you'd know personal thoughts of Blue is by talking to him. You're pathetic.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2011, 06:30:56 PM »
I think she just gave us a hint to leave tha thread and stop talking about it.  This isn't tha kind of attention that girls like.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2011, 06:35:08 PM »
im eating strawberrry pudding, rite now..

u guys want some..?   :)