Author Topic: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....  (Read 3567 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2011, 07:15:56 PM »
I think she just gave us a hint to leave tha thread and stop talking about it.  This isn't tha kind of attention that girls like.

Oh, yeah. That makes plenty of sense. Great logic.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2011, 07:35:23 PM »
cry me a river

rayallen0

« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2011, 08:07:04 PM »
Blue Magic is one of the most angry black internet guys i have ever stumbled upon
drop the n-bomb, n see what happens in ur inbox

nothin' gonna happen in ya inbox. clown you messaged me first and didn't stop. i think you was gettin turned on by the shit i was sayin about your mom. that why you was hittin me bacc repeately probably jerkin off to the words. fuckin weirdo. don't get it twisted just cause my words to you is vicious don't mean i'm mad. i'm not mad because i know you not built to take on a beast like me so it's no reason to be angry wit you. you're my step son mikey.

So was it hard getting all of your "baller" shit while having the education of a 4th grader?  ???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

rayallen0

« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2011, 11:37:42 PM »
So does no one else find this e-beef annoying...i really dont see the humor in "exposing" people...oh wow they exist outside the internet and don't look perfect...most people on here probs have some issue you can make fun of...It is called being human.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2011, 12:48:29 AM »
chris aka jonesy=cham

why u embarrassed?

My name was Ryan for months; what happened?. NATURALLY, my & brother would have the same last name, fuckin' idiot lmao.

NIK don't be mad because my brother isn't a flaming homosexual.

maybe your brother is not homosexual, but he looks retarded just like you.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2011, 04:44:44 AM »
all over the word nigga

:laugh:

u guys all act like u didn't call a brother "nigger" when ur bout to scrap at a club or back in the day at high school. or never been called one.

yea in person id say its out of line for a white guy to say it publicly even though he's joking, just because.

but i say it all the time when I'm clowning around, and yea some hear it, but they don't give a fuck, and if they do and they catch feelings, thats their problem if they wanna start trouble over something they know that didn't have an offensive meaning then it is what it is.

*waits for retarded tube to come in*

:laugh:

radio tube ill call you nigger all day, than bash your head in and do the world a favor

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2011, 07:27:45 AM »
You can play it off like it isn't true, blue. But at the end of the day that's how it is & you & NIK can sit there gossiping about how much you hate me, taking this forum into your lives away from the forum. Saddening.
actually cham i don't know you to hate you bro. stop reaching for excuses to feel important. sometimes we agree on things sometimes we don't. it's nothin wrong with  tryin to collect info to actually pay a visit to someone.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:26:33 PM by Blue Magic »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2011, 07:28:25 AM »
chris aka jonesy=cham

why u embarrassed?

My name was Ryan for months; what happened?. NATURALLY, my & brother would have the same last name, fuckin' idiot lmao.

NIK don't be mad because my brother isn't a flaming homosexual.

maybe your brother is not homosexual, but he looks retarded just like you.
+1
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2011, 07:30:55 AM »
Blue Magic is one of the most angry black internet guys i have ever stumbled upon

nothin' gonna happen in ya inbox. clown you messaged me first and didn't stop. i think you was gettin turned on by the shit i was sayin about your mom. that why you was hittin me bacc repeately probably jerkin off to the words. fuckin weirdo. don't get it twisted just cause my words to you is vicious don't mean i'm mad. i'm not mad because i know you not built to take on a beast like me so it's no reason to be angry wit you. you're my step son mikey.

So was it hard getting all of your "baller" shit while having the education of a 4th grader?  ???
nah. actually when i was in 4th grade i had more sense that you have right now. and it's actually easier to fuck your mother.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 07:33:03 AM by Blue Magic »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2011, 07:35:35 AM »
So does no one else find this e-beef annoying...i really dont see the humor in "exposing" people...oh wow they exist outside the internet and don't look perfect...most people on here probs have some issue you can make fun of...It is called being human.
no one asked your bitch ass to log on and comment if it don't involve you fall bacc and mind ya business. and when you not built like that and you talkin wreckless you should be exposed.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2011, 09:50:07 AM »
thats pretty gay but its just some normal goofy suburban white kids fuckin around with a camera, while this is your brother

and your trying to say your brother is cool and kicks it with celebrities? fuck man you live in the same house as this fag, hes probably sucking dick in the next room as you read this
lol ouch hooknose why dont you and gay magic get a room
nikcc be careful jewcc might have a thing for your brother. he's more concerned wit the pics than you are. LOL.

rayallen0

« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2011, 01:27:17 PM »

So was it hard getting all of your "baller" shit while having the education of a 4th grader?  ???
nah. actually when i was in 4th grade i had more sense that you have right now. and it's actually easier to fuck your mother.
LMAO you must have no life acting so hard on the internet.

rayallen0

« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2011, 01:29:30 PM »
no one asked your bitch ass to log on and comment if it don't involve you fall bacc and mind ya business. and when you not built like that and you talkin wreckless you should be exposed.
lmfao. Dude reminds me of

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2011, 01:32:49 PM »

LMAO you must have no life acting so hard on the internet.
life is great here bro. i see i stay on your mind rayallen i have no convo's on here wit you whatsoever so you must want some attention. it's not my fault go hug your parents.