Author Topic: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....  (Read 3559 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: LMAO I just found a video of CHAM and his buddies....
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2011, 01:36:37 PM »
So does no one else find this e-beef annoying...i really dont see the humor in "exposing" people...oh wow they exist outside the internet and don't look perfect...most people on here probs have some issue you can make fun of...It is called being human.
no one asked your bitch ass to log on and comment if it don't involve you fall bacc and mind ya business. and when you not built like that and you talkin wreckless you should be exposed.
lmfao. Dude reminds me of

and from what i see in ya sig i don't have interest in sports that involve men in scantly tight attire. so i think we're clear on the homo shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

rayallen0

« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2011, 03:13:22 PM »
So does no one else find this e-beef annoying...i really dont see the humor in "exposing" people...oh wow they exist outside the internet and don't look perfect...most people on here probs have some issue you can make fun of...It is called being human.
no one asked your bitch ass to log on and comment if it don't involve you fall bacc and mind ya business. and when you not built like that and you talkin wreckless you should be exposed.

and from what i see in ya sig i don't have interest in sports that involve men in scantly tight attire. so i think we're clear on the homo shit.
lol cuz of a sport i like cuz of talent and skill it is homo from what wearing wrestling trunks. You have some significant insecurities my dude.
Call it gay all you want. say it to a real mixed martial artists face them maybe someone would respect you.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 03:19:51 PM by rayallen0 »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2011, 03:28:19 PM »

lol cuz of a sport i like cuz of talent and skill it is homo from what wearing wrestling trunks. You have some significant insecurities my dude.
Call it gay all you want. say it to a real mixed martial artists face them maybe someone would respect you.
eat a razorblade sandwich.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2011, 09:52:07 PM »
my nigga gay magic

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2011, 09:56:02 PM »
how da fuck does this nigga blue magic already have over 3000 posts, aint he new?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

rayallen0

« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2011, 10:10:36 PM »

eat a razorblade sandwich.
No dude don't worry i train at Maurice Smiths kickboxing academy and have trained with him. the former UFC heavyweight champ. I'll set up a meeting with you guys! I mean surely you aren't just talking out your ass calling it gay behind a keyboard. You would definitely say that to Junior Dos Santos face I'm sure :).

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2011, 10:57:14 PM »
how da fuck does this nigga blue magic already have over 3000 posts, aint he new?

it's Classic Material

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2011, 10:58:45 PM »
This guy actually has some posts that are straight up "classic material". This guy thinks Trap Muzik is like straight up the greatest album ever compiled.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2011, 06:45:03 PM »
Blue Magic,
is it true that ur mother has a penis?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2011, 07:25:15 PM »
Blue Magic,
is it true that ur mother has a penis?
your mother is a freak. she licks ass too.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2011, 07:26:42 PM »
my nigga gay magic
my jew friend jewccy fruit. LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 07:33:31 PM by Blue Magic »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2011, 07:28:19 PM »
michael madsen's father is the coach that was molesting the boys at penn state.

« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2011, 07:33:09 PM »
^
is it true that your mother likes it when short japanse men pees on her?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2011, 07:38:13 PM »
^
is it true that your mother likes it when short japanse men pees on her?
it's true your mother gagged on my dick. go show her what i typed she'll cum on herself again.

« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2011, 07:52:14 PM »
^