Author Topic: Trauma's Official List of REAL People  (Read 1320 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Trauma's Official List of REAL People
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2003, 03:55:01 AM »
Yeah, Dennis Rodman is real, because of several several things.  Anybody that acts like a total jerk, but when it COMES RIGHT DOWN TO IT, is better than everyone else in the world at something, is real.  He drank a lot (I dissaprove).. he partied a lot (I dissaprove)... He dressed up like a woman (I dissaprove)... He has tatoos all over his body (I dissaprove).... He's a man slut (I dissaprove)... He has Ugly hair (I dissaprove)... but no matter what you wanna say about him, he's still one of the greatest basketball players (defensively) that ever lived.  So that's pretty real.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2003, 04:33:04 AM »
what about Andre frum outkast? Anybody who can wear shoulder-padz, fur bootz, feathered pants, a blond wig, and a pink cape...and not feel like a fag, must REALLY not give a shit about what anybody thinks lol

My list...

REAL:

Charles Barkely, ive never seen him hold in what he feels. If he doesnt like u, he says it.

E-40, constantly puts out classic recordz...without changin his style to conform to the "radio friendly" wayz of other "rappers".

Muhammed Ali, shit...no need to explain.

Roy Jones Jr., very similar to Ali IMO. Tells u what he thinks about u, then whoops yur ass to prove he's right lol

David Robinson, alwayz one of my favorite players in tha league. Jus got alotta respect for him, he's been dealing with multiple injuries thru the later years of his career, and never once complains about them, or uses them as excuses.

Shaq, i didnt like him at first when he came in the league. But gained respect for him the lass few years. Mostly last year, when he didnt bitch about his injuries in the playoffs.

REAL FAKE:

P-Diddy, nuff said. I respect him as a business man...but thas it. Tryin way to hard to be thugged out on tha videoz...and...cmon man lol letz be real about it..

Kobe, anyone who tries to "be like Mike" on every occasion....is jus fake to me.

J-Lo/Mariah Carey, they get tha same response lol. Their whole personality changes...dependin on where they are. Shit, when Mariah get on BET....all of a sudden shes "a quarter Black" lol. Bullshit. Same wit J-ho..uhh...J-Lo.

Oscar De La Hoya, i dunno bout this guy. Jus gotta little bit too much sugar in the tank.....if u know wha i mean lol. Plus, i seen East LA before....and if he aint tha 'smiliest' muthafucka i eva seen frum East LA, i dunno who is lol.

i dunno, mah list goez on and on....but i dont feel like writin no more lol

Jome

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2003, 03:31:27 PM »

BITCH PLEASE, LOL.  First, Nelly will never, ever be Real.  Anybody can look at Suge Knight and tell he's real as hell.  Third, Mike's not trying to be white, it's called Vitiligo.  I can't believe you're still trying to say that.  Mike's also never tried to declare bankruptcy, what the hell are you smoking? Any proof for those malicious statements, or do you just not like ugly people?  

::)  :P

I never said Nelly was real, but wearing the bandaid to honor his dead homie, is not being fake at least, and particulary when he knows everybody hates it.
So he can be fake in 374 other ways, but this reason was wack.

I seen some documentaries and read some about M.J. and his business is shady, to say the least..

* He paid millions of $$$ to avoid being sued for sexual harrasment or whatever, even if he knows that this means that he'll be known as a phedophile the rest of his life..

* M.J. have a skin-decease?? What about the doctors that say they have operated him? And the money-transactions he made for these?
And why do they find several opened tubes of skin-bleech in his dressing-room after each concert?
He wants to be white, and everybody knows it!

* M.J. is a business-genius, but some of his deals are shady as fuck.
The other documentary I saw the other day, was about a man who was owed money by M.J.
The dude sued him several times to get his money, and all the times M.J. & some of his brothers tried to declare themself bankrupt, and thereby not needing to pay him the money.
It ended up with the court confiscating all of the Jacksons-family personal belongings, and giving it to the plaintiff, and he would get to sell it if M.J. & co. didn't pay what they owed the plaintiff..
In the documentary they went through a lot of the shit, and it was obviously real, as there were tons of childhood-photos, stage-clothes with their name on, and lotsa other stuff.
They are going to auction it, and they believe that they will get about $500.000 to $800.000 for it.
So I'm not making up shit.. and this was made by BBC as far as I can remember.. and they are definately NOT making up shit.

And that's why M.J. is NOT the "realest mothafucka alive"!!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 03:31:49 PM by Kool G Jome »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2003, 06:27:27 PM »

Kobe, anyone who tries to "be like Mike" on every occasion....is jus fake to me.

How the hell does he try to be like Mike? Just cuz Kobe and Mike have the same all-around style of playing basketball, doesn't mean Kobe is trying to be like Mike...Mike wasn't even Kobe's favorite player, Magic was...'nuff said...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2003, 06:42:27 PM »
I dunno about Nelly wearing that 2 honor his dead homie......Left Eye from TLC started that whole thing, Gyrls alwayz use 2 do that shit back in 95-96, it's just gay seeing a guy do it......And if he really wanted to honor his dead homie LIKE THAT then he should tattoo a tear comin down from his eyes......It just seems 2 me Nelly has given a reason just to justify his stupidity......if he waz Really REAL, then he wouldn't give a fuck what people say about tha bandaid......In interviews, he would just say i'm bringing tha trend back......He would be classified as GAY but at tha same time REAL......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2003, 07:25:34 PM »

REAL FAKE:

P-Diddy, nuff said. I respect him as a business man...but thas it. Tryin way to hard to be thugged out on tha videoz...and...cmon man lol letz be real about it..

J-Lo/Mariah Carey, they get tha same response lol. Their whole personality changes...dependin on where they are. Shit, when Mariah get on BET....all of a sudden shes "a quarter Black" lol. Bullshit. Same wit J-ho..uhh...J-Lo.

I dont Think Puffy is thuggin in is videos in fact he never did

and for Mariah actin like a black well I think she's half black or sumthin but for J-Lo im down with what u said fuck J-Ho

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2003, 07:31:14 PM »
*looks at list an doesnt see name,  walks outta thread crying*

Jome

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2003, 08:01:49 PM »
I dunno about Nelly wearing that 2 honor his dead homie......Left Eye from TLC started that whole thing, Gyrls alwayz use 2 do that shit back in 95-96, it's just gay seeing a guy do it......And if he really wanted to honor his dead homie LIKE THAT then he should tattoo a tear comin down from his eyes......It just seems 2 me Nelly has given a reason just to justify his stupidity......if he waz Really REAL, then he wouldn't give a fuck what people say about tha bandaid......In interviews, he would just say i'm bringing tha trend back......He would be classified as GAY but at tha same time REAL......

He said in a interview "Im wearing it to honor my dead homie <insert name>, he got shot" or something to that extent.
But fuck Nelly anyways, he's a wack ass pop-singer.

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2003, 08:53:28 PM »
Jome, everything you said is totally twisted, LOL you must have not been paying attention.  Michaels Dad didn't pay some bills a couple years ago, so they showed up with a truck and took some of his stuff out of the house to pay the bills.  Mike doesn't live with his dad, neither do his brothers, it has nothing to do with them.  They would have took the house too, except Mike paid for the thing for them.  Mike's dad was the jackson 5's buisness manager, and got all the money from their performances, so it's pretty sad that he can't afford a light bill, but that's not Mike's fault, and it doesn't have anything to do with anybody suing him, or anything, it's all his dad! LOL

All the crap about "Well, I heard they find skin bleaching cream after concerts!" Are you seriously that ignorant that you believe that?   You mean to tell me you haven't heard of vitiligo? Do you know any black people? LOL I've known several with Vitiligo, it's not like it's something that popped up out of nowhere.  

I just eradicated every objection you had, now go ahead, say he's real.  

Jome

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2003, 09:10:56 PM »
OK, he's real..haha  ;)
Well, there's obviously different takes on it, as I WAS paying attention..
I won't argue with M.J. stuff with you anyways, LoL..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2003, 02:44:32 AM »

REAL FAKE:

I dont Think Puffy is thuggin in is videos in fact he never did

and for Mariah actin like a black well I think she's half black or sumthin but for J-Lo im down with what u said fuck J-Ho

nah, i aint sayin she "acts black". Cuz that dont mean shit to me. Im sayin, she only claims her 1/4 blackside...when shes around black people lol. The rest of tha time she'z jus this stuck up bitch, then when shes in a rap video...all of a sudden shez ghetto. LOL! J-Lo is tha same.

As for NIK...lol Howd I know tha #1 Kobe D/r would respond to that?! Im surprised u beat Jake tho lol. Naw, but he does IMO, try to act like Mike on every occasion. Shit, have u even seen tha fool walk...he's even started walkin like Mike lol. He got his bitchass carried off the court last year in the playoffs....only to return a quarter later (without even a limp) and be the savior (ie, Mike against the Jazz). FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^not tah mention, those Puffy/J-Lo/Top Gun sunglasses he be wearin...lol...aint helpin none  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2003, 06:33:35 PM »

As for NIK...lol Howd I know tha #1 Kobe D/r would respond to that?! Im surprised u beat Jake tho lol. Naw, but he does IMO, try to act like Mike on every occasion. Shit, have u even seen tha fool walk...he's even started walkin like Mike lol. He got his bitchass carried off the court last year in the playoffs....only to return a quarter later (without even a limp) and be the savior (ie, Mike against the Jazz). FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^not tah mention, those Puffy/J-Lo/Top Gun sunglasses he be wearin...lol...aint helpin none  ;D

LmAO...That's about the dumbest thing i've ever heard...People stay hatin' on Kobe...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2003, 08:24:56 PM »
LmAO...That's about the dumbest thing i've ever heard...People stay hatin' on Kobe...PeACe

lol how come if 500 people dont like ONE person...u assume its the 500 that are crazy? LOL. I mean, people on thiz board dont like Ja-Rule all that much...are we all jus crazy haters then? lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2003, 08:32:14 PM »

lol how come if 500 people dont like ONE person...u assume its the 500 that are crazy? LOL. I mean, people on thiz board dont like Ja-Rule all that much...are we all jus crazy haters then? lol

500 people don't like Kobe?...Why did he get more votes than any other player in the NBA for the All-Star team then?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2003, 08:32:34 PM by Now_I_Know »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2003, 08:57:51 PM »

500 people don't like Kobe?...Why did he get more votes than any other player in the NBA for the All-Star team then?

i dunno, why is a Ja-Rule a platinum artist? Does that mean he's a 'real thug' all of a sudden? lol

BTW, way more then 500 people dont like Kobe lol