Author Topic: Whats A Typical Day For You?  (Read 144 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Whats A Typical Day For You?
« on: March 31, 2012, 11:23:52 AM »
...and don't lie in an attempt to look cool.  ;)

My life is pretty boring.

Day starts off by me going to work for 12 hours a day, I come home, eat dinner, play with the kids, (I got 2), fuck my wife (if she's lucky) smoke some weed & relax, surf the net for about an hour or so, and go to bed.

I don't "get it in with hiznoes at riznaves" or "go 2 tha homiez studio 2 record a 'hit'" or "post up on tha blocc" though, unfortunately.  :-\

What goes down in a typical day for you?

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: Whats A Typical Day For You?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 09:17:27 PM »
y u guys no like my threads?  :(

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 09:19:38 PM »
 Hangover recovery. Weekdays i work late, afternoon shift, stay up all night sleep all day. Have to struggle if i ever need to or want to get up early for something. Have to put up with not being able to do shit half the time cos broke arse mates or lack of interest in certain things i like to do.
 meh work all week i have no Friday cos the hours i work.  Sometimes i hang out with work mates during the week, get food and shoot pool etc. Weekends i go through phases. Every weekend theres the fun stuff like shopping, laundry, etc. I go out for meals at pubs and restaurants alot,  go out and play pool a fair bit, visit my mum and other family every couple weeks or so, i like to watch cricket and football alot during those seasons, i play video games alot, etc.

I guess right now is a typical day, get up in the afternoon, get laundry going, take a shit, sitting here hung over, waste time typing at this forum, wait to hang up laundry, shower, head to shops, get food, watch some football, um i want to go check out a comic con but all my mates are broke or lazy or too cool(lol) or working, an unemployed mate of mine has invited me down to his to watch movies as he always dose, but i'll prolly just start drinking again and playing video games.

Yesterday wasnt typical at all though i actually got up early and i acually got some exercise went for an hour long walk lol and played an Nintendo wii for the first time. Epic.

can i get a 'cool story bro"? :P

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 09:20:37 PM »
Hangover recovery. Weekdays i work late, afternoon shift, stay up all night sleep all day. Have to struggle if i ever need to or want to get up early for something. Have to put up with not being able to do shit half the time cos broke arse mates or lack of interest in certain things i like to do.
 meh work all week i have no Friday cos the hours i work.  Sometimes i hang out with work mates during the week, get food and shoot pool etc. Weekends i go through phases. Every weekend theres the fun stuff like shopping, laundry, etc. I go out for meals at pubs and restaurants alot,  go out and play pool a fair bit, visit my mum and other family every couple weeks or so, i like to watch cricket and football alot during those seasons, i play video games alot, etc.

I guess right now is a typical day, get up in the afternoon, get laundry going, take a shit, sitting here hung over, waste time typing at this forum, wait to hang up laundry, shower, head to shops, get food, watch some football, um i want to go check out a comic con but all my mates are broke or lazy or too cool(lol) or working, an unemployed mate of mine has invited me down to his to watch movies as he always dose, but i'll prolly just start drinking again and playing video games.

Yesterday wasnt typical at all though i actually got up early and i acually got some exercise went for an hour long walk lol and played an Nintendo wii for the first time. Epic.

can i get a 'cool story bro"? :P

haha reminds me of a typical day for me in my younger years. nice.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 09:23:17 PM »
 Yeah i could probably grow up a little..
 But i do enjoy myself.