Author Topic: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal  (Read 5170 times)

Will_B

Re: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2011, 03:21:21 AM »
no, a distribution lable deals in distribution. thats  waht they do,
thas what Fontana is known for..
s distribution label like select-o-hits (a smaller example) and Fontana is using every possible channel n outlet, to push their product.

an artist who is sellin out-the-trunk cant reach the same exposure to the products as a wellrounded distribtuion-label.
true, an artis like Daz might get more money out of it at the end of the day (im sure Kurupt chipped a bigger fee for the Fontana-service on every cd), but thats not the point.

u were tryin to validate, that Daz is sellin 25000 copies every quarter. hes not doing that. its just an objctive fact.
Kurutp had distribution by Fontana, n he didnt even reach more than ~3000 units (n hes a bigger name than Daz in hiphop).. add that shit up,
u think Daz can reach 3000 units of his bum-ass "who ride wit us"-compilations, let alone 25000 every quarter? no

Mike u have no evidence to support what you're saying, it's your take on things...based on???

You forgot the D-A-Z album also got a deal at FYE stores?

How many people you think see the DPG on tour every year? I mean actually see them live, I'm not talking bout Internet critics/junkies (Lawnmower Man lol) like you...

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2011, 03:27:44 AM »
i dont need evidence, just a friggin brain n common sense.
ur corny, William
stop defendin DPG all teh damn time, its like ur soul is takin damage every time Daz or Kurutp is put in a negative context

lol at internet-junkies?
allright, mr "35000 posts". dont throw stones inside a glasshouse

« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 03:33:39 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2011, 03:43:41 AM »
i dont need evidence, just a friggin brain n common sense.
ur corny, William
stop defendin DPG all teh damn time, its like ur soul is takin damage every time Daz or Kurutp is put in a negative context

lol at internet-junkies?
allright, mr "35000 posts". dont throw stones inside a glasshouse

So now it's about my post count and not what Bigg-A said?

Don't waste my time.

« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2011, 04:32:46 AM »
lol

i meant u shouldnt throw rocks inside glasshouses when u spend more time on here than me.

stop embarrasin urself,
lay off ur rambling attention-seeking arguments, n go upload a vinyl-ripped german dance-remix to a Nate Dogg song in the hookupspot or somthin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2011, 06:12:17 AM »
This thread is bullshit.  Daz is a legend, and can't nobody hear speak against Daz!!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2011, 06:55:10 AM »
Will why are u suckin so much Dogg Pound dick.  u'z a Snooti Snoopy Groupie foreal foreal.  

ur jackassness doesn't fade me.  anybody this hard pressed on Daz and Kurupt in 2012 is a die hard fan.  And for a grown ass man to spend this much time talking about 2 has beens says alot.  

Will, ever heard of "actions speaks louder than words".  look, i'm not gonna go 5 pages deep explaining shit that everybody knows including the only dick ridin' groupies still left around.  u have a DPG Recordz Logo in your avatar so u could be affiliated with the team but tell your peoples this:

"Put out something good or take that shit overseas and keep it there".  I'm not interested in how some nigga survives, everybody survives, everybody swims.... that doesn't mean i can't keep it real.  I've been thru some shit Daz and Kurupt probably have never been thru and I came out on top.  I don't worship and put celebrities on pedestals like u niggaz do and justin beiber's bitches do, they're regular niggaz from around tha way to me and always have been. 

If anything it's 25K overall (i can believe that).  But what I can't believe is that Tha Dogg Pound is selling 25K in the States when they don't even make bomb ass new music anymore, they've been touring off of their old shit for years now.  they took the ol' skool model a little too to heart (they tryna be like Earth Wind And Fire and all of those acts).

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2011, 07:23:13 AM »
Will why are u suckin so much Dogg Pound dick.  u'z a Snooti Snoopy Groupie foreal foreal.  

ur jackassness doesn't fade me.  anybody this hard pressed on Daz and Kurupt in 2012 is a die hard fan.  And for a grown ass man to spend this much time talking about 2 has beens says alot.  

Will, ever heard of "actions speaks louder than words".  look, i'm not gonna go 5 pages deep explaining shit that everybody knows including the only dick ridin' groupies still left around.  u have a DPG Recordz Logo in your avatar so u could be affiliated with the team but tell your peoples this:

"Put out something good or take that shit overseas and keep it there".  I'm not interested in how some nigga survives, everybody survives, everybody swims.... that doesn't mean i can't keep it real.  I've been thru some shit Daz and Kurupt probably have never been thru and I came out on top.  I don't worship and put celebrities on pedestals like u niggaz do and justin beiber's bitches do, they're regular niggaz from around tha way to me and always have been. 

If anything it's 25K overall (i can believe that).  But what I can't believe is that Tha Dogg Pound is selling 25K in the States when they don't even make bomb ass new music anymore, they've been touring off of their old shit for years now.  they took the ol' skool model a little too to heart (they tryna be like Earth Wind And Fire and all of those acts).

yea cuz old ass artist are always making hits

you can't comprehend life, or the real world. id be damned if u can survive out of your mamas house

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2011, 07:36:05 AM »
 How the fuck and why the fuck was the race called pulled? lol Prolly more white fans than black on here so i dont understand that.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2011, 07:39:59 AM »
How the fuck and why the fuck was the race called pulled? lol Prolly more white fans than black on here so i dont understand that.

??? What tha fuck r u talkin about

Balk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2011, 08:11:09 AM »
Daz is nobody nowadays but  his wackest joint better than whole gayme discography.  ;D

doublee313

« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2011, 08:35:59 AM »
Will why are u suckin so much Dogg Pound dick.  u'z a Snooti Snoopy Groupie foreal foreal. 

ur jackassness doesn't fade me.  anybody this hard pressed on Daz and Kurupt in 2012 is a die hard fan.  And for a grown ass man to spend this much time talking about 2 has beens says alot. 

Will, ever heard of "actions speaks louder than words".  look, i'm not gonna go 5 pages deep explaining shit that everybody knows including the only dick ridin' groupies still left around.  u have a DPG Recordz Logo in your avatar so u could be affiliated with the team but tell your peoples this:

"Put out something good or take that shit overseas and keep it there".  I'm not interested in how some nigga survives, everybody survives, everybody swims.... that doesn't mean i can't keep it real.  I've been thru some shit Daz and Kurupt probably have never been thru and I came out on top.  I don't worship and put celebrities on pedestals like u niggaz do and justin beiber's bitches do, they're regular niggaz from around tha way to me and always have been. 

If anything it's 25K overall (i can believe that).  But what I can't believe is that Tha Dogg Pound is selling 25K in the States when they don't even make bomb ass new music anymore, they've been touring off of their old shit for years now.  they took the ol' skool model a little too to heart (they tryna be like Earth Wind And Fire and all of those acts).

Dude you are right on everything.  I created a thread about this about Kurupt awhile back and got shit for it.  DPG just needs to listen to the true fans and instead of the deaf poll riding cock suckers.  These dudes are fucking morons.  I watched the premier of Nuttin But a G Thang on BET back in the 90's, and been a fan sense.  This new shit is horrible.  It's actually funny.  Mike Dean did do him some justice, and Jermine, but after that shit it just the same "ting, ting, scream".  The old "Diggy Daz flow" is gone, and people are bringing that old school shit back.  Kendrik is coming with some old school shit, it's time to bring the old school back.  You get your old fans, you get new fans.  Simple. 

DAZ put the kush down and put in Dogg Food.  Make an album like that if your brain cells are still working.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 08:39:27 AM by doublee313 »

Will_B

« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2011, 08:42:15 AM »
You guys who've never been out the states might not know this (people who grew up in the Ukraine even less) but overseas sales count too. Step into a Tower Records in any major city in Japan and you'll see DPG stuff featured heavily...when I was there last year Public Enimiez was just out, and so was Cypress Hills 'Rise Up' both albums were being pushed heavily as equals...side by side as Managers Specials on special display. Most stores had virtually every in print release in stock too.

« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2011, 03:08:29 PM »
You guys who've never been out the states might not know this (people who grew up in the Ukraine even less) but overseas sales count too. Step into a Tower Records in any major city in Japan and you'll see DPG stuff featured heavily...when I was there last year Public Enimiez was just out, and so was Cypress Hills 'Rise Up' both albums were being pushed heavily as equals...side by side as Managers Specials on special display. Most stores had virtually every in print release in stock too.

for ur own good,  Wiliam. shut up - ur dumber than a refrigerator. ur talkin out the side of ur goat-mouth, cause ur loyalty to the DPG-franchise is bringin out this defending stanism in you. this is so typical of u

u actually implied that an out-the -trunk artis sells more than an artist wit backing of a reptable ditribtuon company like a subsidiary to Universal Music Group. . u think that Daz can sell more units cause he is doin shows, n is sellin cds out of his damn trunk in 2011.
and u dont think Kurupt (a bigger name than Daz) is doin the same exact thang at this shows, in conjuction wit his retail-sales? smh

pimp, Bigg A's post implies that Daz is pushin 25k units in the states (casuse he is chipped 8 bucks a cd - you cant cake up 8$ per indivudal cd from worldwide sale, cause theres is a diffrent ballgame wit distubtion fees and taxes wit worldwide sales).
Daz is not sellin 25k copies every damn quarter . no independent artist in the industry sells this much today, not even Tech N9ne or Insane Clown Posse
its just logic, pimp

yes, grindin indie-artists like Daz n JT Bigga Figga have big backcatalgoues, , n they own they shit.
but logicaly they can't round up to 25k every quarter, cause in order to make taht possible, they would have to sell 1k copies each of every damn album/release from their catalogue... all of this in every quarter in 2011 (!!!), lol
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 03:40:36 PM by Michael Madsen »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2011, 08:22:23 PM »
Will why are u suckin so much Dogg Pound dick.  u'z a Snooti Snoopy Groupie foreal foreal. 

ur jackassness doesn't fade me.  anybody this hard pressed on Daz and Kurupt in 2012 is a die hard fan.  And for a grown ass man to spend this much time talking about 2 has beens says alot. 

Will, ever heard of "actions speaks louder than words".  look, i'm not gonna go 5 pages deep explaining shit that everybody knows including the only dick ridin' groupies still left around.  u have a DPG Recordz Logo in your avatar so u could be affiliated with the team but tell your peoples this:

"Put out something good or take that shit overseas and keep it there".  I'm not interested in how some nigga survives, everybody survives, everybody swims.... that doesn't mean i can't keep it real.  I've been thru some shit Daz and Kurupt probably have never been thru and I came out on top.  I don't worship and put celebrities on pedestals like u niggaz do and justin beiber's bitches do, they're regular niggaz from around tha way to me and always have been. 

If anything it's 25K overall (i can believe that).  But what I can't believe is that Tha Dogg Pound is selling 25K in the States when they don't even make bomb ass new music anymore, they've been touring off of their old shit for years now.  they took the ol' skool model a little too to heart (they tryna be like Earth Wind And Fire and all of those acts).

Dude you are right on everything.  I created a thread about this about Kurupt awhile back and got shit for it.  DPG just needs to listen to the true fans and instead of the deaf poll riding cock suckers.  These dudes are fucking morons.  I watched the premier of Nuttin But a G Thang on BET back in the 90's, and been a fan sense.  This new shit is horrible.  It's actually funny.  Mike Dean did do him some justice, and Jermine, but after that shit it just the same "ting, ting, scream".  The old "Diggy Daz flow" is gone, and people are bringing that old school shit back.  Kendrik is coming with some old school shit, it's time to bring the old school back.  You get your old fans, you get new fans.  Simple. 

DAZ put the kush down and put in Dogg Food.  Make an album like that if your brain cells are still working.

Y r u pumpin their heads up like that smh.  Tha Dogg Pound is as relevant as Warren G has been.  U sayin that will make them believe they got a shot at a comeback lol.

Will_B

« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2011, 01:31:30 AM »
Gangsta Advisory is a label not a single Artist you chump.

Time to go back to school...Smh