Author Topic: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal  (Read 5230 times)

Sccit

Re: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal
« Reply #150 on: November 23, 2011, 10:20:09 AM »
Radiotubes bound to have a few groupies here, now it turns out he really is black.

Who are you? You sit here & argue some guy whose trolling you. You're fighting your ass off to win an argument that doesn't even exist lmao. Dumbass.

any1 trolling is playin themselves...and my stance on radiotube didnt change after he posted a video lmao. ur gay, son. the guy made a good point. u got turned on by radiotube when u saw that he's black. what a pathetic excuse for a faggot. u exposed urself for having a thing for black dick without even realizing smh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #151 on: November 23, 2011, 10:22:57 AM »
Radiotubes bound to have a few groupies here, now it turns out he really is black.

Who are you? You sit here & argue some guy whose trolling you. You're fighting your ass off to win an argument that doesn't even exist lmao. Dumbass.
It's very sad how hard Will has fallen. He let someone turn him into a paranoid person when he used to be a dope contributor.

Yo, I swear! That boy was a cool dude. Then Mike got under his skin & he became the most insecure fuck on the planet.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2011, 10:25:50 AM »

any1 trolling is playin themselves...and my stance on radiotube didnt change after he posted a video lmao. ur gay, son. the guy made a good point. u got turned on by radiotube when u saw that he's black. what a pathetic excuse for a faggot. u exposed urself for having a thing for black dick without even realizing smh.

This NIK character really loves dick. Can a Mod get me a word count on how often "dick" or "cocksucking" has been in his posts. He can't dodge the word. Subliminally it's the genetic homosexuality he has driving him to say it every post, going right by the man.

Anyway, Radiotube's Myspace page was on here over a year ago. You were probably hiding in fear because your mother's pictures being posted here made you run away like a complete pussy, but yeah, it's been know he's Black. I'm a fan of the video, the message & Team HBG. Gettin' money, bitch. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2011, 10:30:06 AM »

This NIK character really loves dick. Can a Mod get me a word count on how often "dick" or "cocksucking" has been in his posts. He can't dodge the word. Subliminally it's the genetic homosexuality he has driving him to say it every post, going right by the man.

Anyway, Radiotube's Myspace page was on here over a year ago. You were probably hiding in fear because your mother's pictures being posted here made you run away like a complete pussy, but yeah, it's been know he's Black. I'm a fan of the video, the message & Team HBG. Gettin' money, bitch. 8)

quit dodgin the point, faggot....u been hating on radiotube for years. then, all of a sudden, he posts a video saying the same exact thing he's been sayin in his posts and u turn around and suck him off, like the little faggot u are. if that video was in text form, u would still be shitting on him=u a faggot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: November 23, 2011, 10:35:45 AM »

quit dodgin the point, faggot....u been hating on radiotube for years. then, all of a sudden, he posts a video saying the same exact thing he's been sayin in his posts and u turn around and suck him off, like the little faggot u are. if that video was in text form, u would still be shitting on him=u a faggot.

I did not dodge the point...If you look above I answered it. I don't know why I would "shit" on it if it was text. I'm agreeing with him. You're the only faggot on the forum saying Daz still makes dope music because you want him to listen to yours. To quote a legend, "You have no real connections to the real world" - Radiotube

I mean, if you want to make crazy inferences like that. I guess I'm entitled to say that you CLEARLY just want me to be gay because your genetic homosexualness wants me, but you're too insecure about being gay. I mean, you're an idiot lol.

Sccit

« Reply #155 on: November 23, 2011, 10:47:27 AM »

I did not dodge the point...If you look above I answered it. I don't know why I would "shit" on it if it was text. I'm agreeing with him. You're the only faggot on the forum saying Daz still makes dope music because you want him to listen to yours. To quote a legend, "You have no real connections to the real world" - Radiotube

I mean, if you want to make crazy inferences like that. I guess I'm entitled to say that you CLEARLY just want me to be gay because your genetic homosexualness wants me, but you're too insecure about being gay. I mean, you're an idiot lol.

lol....stop lyin, son. u went from hatin on radiotube non-stop to suckin his cock in the span of 1 video. bad look, fruitcake. it is what it is...chalk it up as a loss, and move along.

Will_B

« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2011, 01:08:35 PM »
Props to my boys* for sayin I used to be cool lol.

*note not usin the term niggaz

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2011, 09:02:27 PM »
Props to my boys* for sayin I used to be cool lol.

*note not usin the term niggaz

but u've always been autistic

« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 09:50:26 PM by Michael Madsen »

Stan

« Reply #158 on: November 23, 2011, 09:49:22 PM »
Why is it the same niggas arguing in every thread?  Michael Madsen, NIKCC, Chamilitary, Willy B and Hollywood.  What's the history and beef?

« Reply #159 on: November 23, 2011, 10:06:36 PM »
Why is it the same niggas arguing in every thread?  Michael Madsen, NIKCC, Chamilitary, Willy B and Hollywood.  What's the history and beef?

i know, i know - its gettin outta hand  :-\
but heres how it works --- Hollwyood is confused/bored,, Will_B is autistic,, and ChamClick & Nicc hate each other (for whatever reason),,,
 i'm just a  referee

« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 10:10:01 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #160 on: November 23, 2011, 10:18:09 PM »
it almost seems like nik and cham are fighting for radiotube or someshit...its getting kind of wierd.

« Reply #161 on: November 23, 2011, 10:37:20 PM »
dubcc = :-\  :-[  :'(   :boohoo:

« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 10:42:53 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #162 on: November 23, 2011, 11:25:47 PM »

i know, i know - its gettin outta hand  :-\
but heres how it works --- Hollwyood is confused/bored,, Will_B is autistic,, and ChamClick & Nicc hate each other (for whatever reason),,,
 i'm just a  referee

You're the Overseeer the Overseeer sees right?

Sound like your mentor Petey... "Wanna Bz" ...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #163 on: November 24, 2011, 12:11:10 AM »
you are a wigger.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: November 24, 2011, 11:30:29 AM »

You see, NIK has a sick obsession with me because I continuously thread in & thread out make him look like a fucking moron. I've driven him to such extents that he can't help but take a jab at me when he gets the chance & has literally nothing to reply to me. So he just keeps using gay jokes because he has a flaming faggot brother & I guess throughout his lame 24 year old life (ten of which was spent on here), he's had a long time to sit in his house (because he's unemployed) & think of homosexual based jokes that he would use against his brother if they ever got into a fight.

I've told him if he just shut up, his humiliation would stop. But he just insists looking like a fucking bitch.