Author Topic: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal  (Read 5155 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

like son, why is this nigga postin shit on here like niggaz care if it's a Daz solo project.  who's he tryna reach or talk to on here, what fan base is he reaching?  last time i checked Daz was only good in tha hood and with 3 people on dubcc who aren't in charge of what goes on on this site.  

like he'll never talk to me or anybody else that ain't from Overseas but yet this nigga will come on will here speaking in code with absolutely NO type of Translation Sheet/Legend whatsoever and then expect us to care or support it or at the very least talk about it.  like son, give up, nobody cares anymore, you're way past your prime.  I'm 1 of the only people (if not the only person) whose never talked shit to tha guy but the only thing i got outta this nigga was "your over analyzing the song", which was odd becuz nothing in that sentence was misspelled other than the word "your".

bottom line is, why is this funky ass nigga still commanding props and love when he doesn't show luv back to tha SAME NIGGAZ who grew up listening to his music and none of the shit he drops is ever relevant to today whatsoever (not even in a "Retro" sense).  I'm just tryna figure out why he's pandering to 1 or 2 white people overseas who've never been to America (except for maybe once) and he's dissing NIGGAZ he helped "grow".  and then what makes it worse is tha type of music this guy releases, like son you stay baggin on Dre for "stealing your beats" but hardly anything u ever come out with is something to keep on a hard drive or make me wanna go out and by your CD.  

once again another black american has fucked up.  thank god Daz don't speak for my people anymore. 

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 07:06:19 PM »
daz is not postin here anymore
got his feelings hurt, when somedboy told him that he shoudlve died instead of Nate Dogg

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 07:26:04 PM »
What do you expect from him? Lol this is the same guy that randomly shows up and bitches at his only fans for talking about how he's fallen off.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 07:29:27 PM by TheRemedy360Resurrection »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 07:30:50 PM »
thank you.  i'm so tired of these fags in tha Rap Game takin up space and bitching and puttin all this negative energy out there.  Daz is definitely 1 of them nowadays.  I use to hate niggaz like KRS-1 for being so preachy but nowadays niggaz like Daz blow me even more for being a House Nigga and being an ignorant black man.  this nigga Daz has been making the same album for the past 10 years literally, enough is enough nigga.  

If Terrace Martin ain't even sellin 400 copies in a week or two then Daz ain't doin shit either becuz Terrace and Daz LITERALLY have the same fan base and supporters.  

*notice i didn't have another zero at the end of that*

i hate to be a bully (becuz i'm the ONLY 1 on this site with that type of privilege/respect) but somebody needs to sit this nigga down and talk to him like a Son becuz he's not gettin it.  i hope we don't get bombarded with Boyface for the rest of the year or next while i'm at it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 07:33:14 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 07:36:08 PM »
becuz Terrace and Daz LITERALLY have the same fan base and supporters^

^
u really think so?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 08:06:35 PM »
yes i know so.  in 2011 NOBODY talks about Tha Dogg Pound ANYWHERE UNLESS they're mentioning Snoop Dogg (not Dr. Dre, not 2pac, not them by themselves).  Dubcc created this atmosphere where Tha Dogg Pound is looked upon as some sakret band but in reality they're not and they haven't been since around 00'/01' (other than Snoop AND Tha Eastsidaz when they were releasing albums).  

it's tha same thing I see with DJ Quik, except tha different with Daz and Quik is that Quik actually releases songs here and there that'r quality vs Daz just releasing songs just for the sake of releasing songs.  

Like I've BEEN wanted to say this shit but I see how misguided crackers and foreign white people are so I'm pretty much left with no choice but to 'act' on the quality of the product they release verses the overall product they release.  

Tha Dogg Pound is wack son, Soopafly's new album was super wack, like not even funny wack and all I did was hear the snippets on Amazon.  I'm like Suge or Barry Gordy and them other niggaz, I ACTUALLY POSSESS a SKILL that allows to me to tell a hit from a miss within the first 30 seconds or less.  People like Daz and regular ordinary 9 to 5 individuals don't really.  I'm not saying people can't tell if shit is wack or not but I've bred myself to be that way with intention.  

But to directly answer your question, Hell yeah.  If u can tell me anything relevant that Daz or Tha Dogg Pound has done in tha past 10 years other than give that recycled beat to Cam'Ron in 2003 and reunite and help keep supporting Snoop Dogg.  U can't name anything, all u'll give me is the "life goes on" excuse every entertainer gives u when they've realized that they aren't who they once used to be (it's a shock to them and i can see why lol, but no Lol).  

Personally I just think them niggaz need to stop thinking and just deliver.  Like son, we all (on dubcc and overseas) want u to make and rap on smooth instrumentals about YOUR LIFE (and not some movie gangster shit that you and Kurupt are always on).  Like I LOVE gangsta rap and will probably forever be listening to young niggaz talk (it doesn't get old).  

I'm just so sick and tired of niggaz delivering wack shit nowadays and blaming it on everybody else but them.  like son, grow tha fuck up and be your own man and stop blaming children whose sole income 9.5/10 is from their parents.  It's sad.  In 2012 I just don't wanna see grown men acting like little children, that shit gets on my nerves more than dyke strippers who only fuck men for money and pleasure.

doublee313

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 08:36:44 PM »
like son, why is this nigga postin shit on here like niggaz care if it's a Daz solo project.  who's he tryna reach or talk to on here, what fan base is he reaching?  last time i checked Daz was only good in tha hood and with 3 people on dubcc who aren't in charge of what goes on on this site.  

like he'll never talk to me or anybody else that ain't from Overseas but yet this nigga will come on will here speaking in code with absolutely NO type of Translation Sheet/Legend whatsoever and then expect us to care or support it or at the very least talk about it.  like son, give up, nobody cares anymore, you're way past your prime.  I'm 1 of the only people (if not the only person) whose never talked shit to tha guy but the only thing i got outta this nigga was "your over analyzing the song", which was odd becuz nothing in that sentence was misspelled other than the word "your".

bottom line is, why is this funky ass nigga still commanding props and love when he doesn't show luv back to tha SAME NIGGAZ who grew up listening to his music and none of the shit he drops is ever relevant to today whatsoever (not even in a "Retro" sense).  I'm just tryna figure out why he's pandering to 1 or 2 white people overseas who've never been to America (except for maybe once) and he's dissing NIGGAZ he helped "grow".  and then what makes it worse is tha type of music this guy releases, like son you stay baggin on Dre for "stealing your beats" but hardly anything u ever come out with is something to keep on a hard drive or make me wanna go out and by your CD.  

once again another black american has fucked up.  thank god Daz don't speak for my people anymore. 

I hope he reads this because I'm sick of him dropping trash.  He's using fruitloops and shit to make the beats.  Him and Kurupt doesn't stay on topic of the sounds.  It's just a joke.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 08:55:28 PM »
FruityLoops is a beast if u know how to use it and lmao at the rest of that.  Thank u for saying that becuz I haven't heard shit but trash for like tha past fuckin 10years and then even with all of that I can't even get a "wassup" even tho I'm only like one of the two people he's reaching on here.

But all in all they're pretty fuckin wack now and have been since forever.  Tha Dogg Pound was cool in tha 90s but they haven't been shit after that.  I feel bad for Snoop for having to hold this extra baggage with his brand all these years.

So u shoulda seen when z carried tha shot outta Daz, they were like "Snoop"s friend" is "Snoop's cousin" or something like that.  Daz is a bitch foreal, like why is this nigga's ego so big and he ain't recorded unthinkable hot since "raw"

Y'all do realize tho that Daz has only had about 8 different verses right?  Like every Daz verse us the same.  At least other niggas find sum way to keep it fresh but this nigga be arrogant than a muthafucka tho
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 08:58:02 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 09:03:48 PM »
the fuck is wrong with yall? and trust me daz far outsells terrance martin even if he doesnt sell much. his music is dope, his last album was dope, the next one prolly will be too.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 09:36:14 PM »
You guys are all fucking ungrateful idiots.

You have a true pioneer and legend, one of the best producers of the 90's and early 2000's in the rap game posting on the same forum that you guys do, actually communicating with fans, and all you guys do is talk shit and diss him relentlessly.

If someone like, say, Inspectah Deck (from a giant group on the east but much like Daz is not the most well known guy in the group), posted in an east coast forum, he'd be shown respect and people would actually enjoy the fact that they take their time to interact with fans

Another reason why the West is stuck in the position it's in - it's not just the music, it's the fucking idiots who are "fans" of the music. Shit pisses me off.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 09:46:54 PM »
daz used to post some funny shit on here. did hack wilson ever get his 50 bucks?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 10:00:44 PM »

You have a true pioneer and legend, one of the best producers of the 90's and early 2000's in the rap game posting on the same forum that you guys do, actually communicating with fans, and all you guys do is talk shit and diss him relentlessly.

If someone like, say, Inspectah Deck (from a giant group on the east but much like Daz is not the most well known guy in the group), posted in an east coast forum, he'd be shown respect and people would actually enjoy the fact that they take their time to interact with fans

Another reason why the West is stuck in the position it's in - it's not just the music, it's the fucking idiots who are "fans" of the music. Shit pisses me off.

um hes not a god or anything for making music or for posting on a message board. and he acts like a butthurt bitch on here. if he was chill people would respond differently. although if you posting on a forum you gonna have to deal with haters which is why its probably smarter not too especially if your as sensitive as daz.

and he really aint made anything any good for a long ass time. its pathetic how much crap he pumps up. its amazing he sells one copy of his shit anymore.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 10:04:55 PM »
Oh no. Tube is mad at Daz. Now, Daz is sure to be blackballed from his fake "Detox" tracklist.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 10:17:33 PM »

Inspectah Deck actually contributed something to hip hop. He has the best verses on a lot of Wu Tang joints while Daz ruined DPG songs with his rapping.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 10:18:58 PM »

um hes not a god or anything for making music or for posting on a message board. and he acts like a butthurt bitch on here. if he was chill people would respond differently. although if you posting on a forum you gonna have to deal with haters which is why its probably smarter not too especially if your as sensitive as daz.

and he really aint made anything any good for a long ass time. its pathetic how much crap he pumps up. its amazing he sells one copy of his shit anymore.

You're right about the haters - it's just hella lame.

I disagree tho - I've seen Daz live twice in the past year and he was more on point than both Snoop and Kurupt. I also think he carries Tha Dogg Pound albums whenever they come out, I feel like he's surpassed Kurupt in terms of flow and consistency in the past 3-4 years.

As for his solo stuff, I haven't heard anything since Public Enemiez, but the single on his "D.A.Z." album I felt was on point.

I think he has a bad rep around here for whatever reason, but in hindsight, with the exception of Snoop and Game, who's been more consistent with quality music in the past 10 years on the West? (That actually gets RELEASED, so this doesn't count Crooked I) RAW, Life I Lead, Love in These Streetz, DPGC U Know, So So Gangsta - all of those are some damn quality albums. Even some of the stuff after had a lot of quality on it.

How soon people forget.....