Author Topic: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal  (Read 5080 times)

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2011, 05:33:33 AM »
your a fuckin crazy homie talkin all that shit Daz is one of the only artist on the west coast that has been hustlin independently on the grind giving us
more albums than anyone else has. and what are you talkin about he doesnt put other artists that he grew up listenin to on his shit he just
put out an album with fuckin Celly Cell, Brotha Lynch, jayo felony, fuckin Dru Down. I mean shit nobody has even heard from them catz in awhile and Daz goes
back and picks them up to put some OG's on the album. have you listened to any of Daz's last few albums wether its the doggpound album or his solo's
he's got fire. Him an soopafly on production kill that shit. I think he even got tighter at rappin now too. everyones intitled to there own opinion but to talk mad shit like hes wack is fucked up he's givin us more music on the west coast than almost anyone else. shit dr dre has 2 fuckin albums whoopty doo and were all still waiting for detox over 10 years later. Daz keep grindin homie you still got your fan base from the 90's an still followin you and the dpg today.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2011, 05:55:17 AM »
You guys are all fucking ungrateful idiots.

You have a true pioneer and legend, one of the best producers of the 90's and early 2000's in the rap game posting on the same forum that you guys do, actually communicating with fans, and all you guys do is talk shit and diss him relentlessly.

If someone like, say, Inspectah Deck (from a giant group on the east but much like Daz is not the most well known guy in the group), posted in an east coast forum, he'd be shown respect and people would actually enjoy the fact that they take their time to interact with fans

Another reason why the West is stuck in the position it's in - it's not just the music, it's the fucking idiots who are "fans" of the music. Shit pisses me off.

Thats on point +1. Dissn a wc legend for promotin´ his music (if ya like it or not) on the biggest wc forum- man thats so sad.  :grumpy:

bouli77

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2011, 08:32:32 AM »
his pengame is still the same tho -- but ur not supposed to focus on his lyrics, just roll wit the flow n take it for what it is.

i agree with that, that's what i mean when i said he made good "bumpable" music "to ride to". as far as his subject matter i'll give him props for one thing though : he occasionally drops nice "deeper" songs like There's Someway Out (Dillinger & Young Gotti), Do U Know, My Mama Said (Dogg Pound Gangsta LP), 2nd II None (Public Enemiez)... nothing groundbreaking or brilliant, but cool songs nonetheless.

I've seen both Deck and Daz live and Daz had more energy and better stage presence

i saw Daz in July and he was on point. Despite his redundant music, Daz is a professional and has an impressive stage presence. You may not like his stuff but he knows his hustle and vocally he is always on point.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2011, 08:55:09 AM »
 Iam a fan of Daz, he good to the fans by releasing the sort of music they want to hear(for the most part) and regularly. However, he treats his fans like shit as far as how many of them he has ripped off an shit. To me though i hope he keeps making music. i do care. Wont lie though most people i speak to dont know him or dogg pound or havent heard him since dogg food(if even that).
 I definately want that Nmatez album and more dogg pound albums.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2011, 10:13:24 AM »

You have a true pioneer and legend, one of the best producers of the 90's and early 2000's in the rap game posting on the same forum that you guys do, actually communicating with fans, and all you guys do is talk shit and diss him relentlessly.

If someone like, say, Inspectah Deck (from a giant group on the east but much like Daz is not the most well known guy in the group), posted in an east coast forum, he'd be shown respect and people would actually enjoy the fact that they take their time to interact with fans

Another reason why the West is stuck in the position it's in - it's not just the music, it's the fucking idiots who are "fans" of the music. Shit pisses me off.
he barely communicated with the 'fans'.

Oh no. Tube is mad at Daz. Now, Daz is sure to be blackballed from his fake "Detox" tracklist.
hahaha :laugh:

b.laden

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2011, 10:58:06 AM »
Daz is still one of the best producer even if i dont like his last albums and the last DPG albums .
i think he should only prooduce  and especially kurupt or young LBC rappers
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 11:02:14 AM by b.laden »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2011, 11:12:52 AM »
Daz is the only rapper from the Dogg Pound, who managd to evolve.

Rotff!  Fuck outta here Mike, that shit is the complete opposite.  

na, u buggin
musicaly he took a diiffrent route wit his productions when he left Death Row,, back then he had access to musicians all kinda shit. hes part of the fruity loops generation today. it is what it is

but as an artist he stepped it up a notch. i think he sounds better today. more energy n confidence

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2011, 12:56:21 PM »

real spit

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2011, 12:58:43 PM »

Inspectah Deck actually contributed something to hip hop. He has the best verses on a lot of Wu Tang joints while Daz ruined DPG songs with his rapping.

i honestly think ur opinion on hip-hop related matters is the most meaningless on this whole website...foreal.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2011, 01:00:33 PM »
There aren't even any worthwhile DPG albums after Dogg Food,

I'd say Daz has contributed 10x more than Inspectah Deck has. All Deck is remembered for is the opening verse on "Triumph."
Second, that's one more verse than Daz, who has zero memorable appearances.

how dumb can u possibly be, man?

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2011, 01:05:16 PM »

From what I saw, people weren't going out of there way to diss him, he used to just come in threads sounding pissed off typing in all caps. That's not interacting. Sure it's cool that he posts songs from time to time, but the fact that he rips into fans for just having an opinion while sounding ignorant as fuck at the same time doesn't really make me respect the guy a whole lot.

that whole editing his thread titles because it was in "all caps" shit was gay as fuck, and Daz called Jome out over it...shit was funny as hell. really, though, Daz had every right 2 be pissed, cuz every time he dropped a new track, 75% of the board would be talkin about how he was a crackhead and what not instead of talkin bout the track.....shits gay as fuck and hella childish. Daz always showed love 2 the fans who supported him. it's just that this board has so many faggots that they drove Daz away. and lemme tell u, he aint the only artist thats been driven off this board by childish ass dickriders.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2011, 01:11:53 PM »
they all left. even Shade Shiest

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2011, 01:15:34 PM »
they all left. even Shade Shiest

cuz most the peeps here are childish faggots who get off on trollin some1 famous...shit, i'd love 2 have Klientel and other LAMB affiliates postin here, but i already know whats gone happen. bad for the west coast, no doubt. when i become rich, ima consider buyin dubcc and bannin all the bitchmade posters. unite the west coast on some real shit, have all the west coast artists postin here with no hateful consequences, can u feel it?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2011, 01:28:28 PM »
i'm a fan of bashing daz but i do agree that his production has sucked for a while. when he was on death row his beats were incredible and high quality now it seems he don't care. my theory is that when they were on the row and not getting paid (him and snoop) they were hungry and made the best shit as soon as they got some dough they just didn't care no more. daz last great contribution to hip hop was his first solo.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2011, 01:51:05 PM »
i'm a fan of bashing daz but i do agree that his production has sucked for a while. when he was on death row his beats were incredible and high quality now it seems he don't care. my theory is that when they were on the row and not getting paid (him and snoop) they were hungry and made the best shit as soon as they got some dough they just didn't care no more. daz last great contribution to hip hop was his first solo.

daz and kurupt and alla them aint rich homie...believe it. snoop is the only 1 currently livin phat offa the music. the production value has dropped cuz they aint workin in top-notch studios no more, and they dont have dre around to mentor/mix/master etc.