Author Topic: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal  (Read 5082 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2011, 02:03:57 PM »
i'm a fan of bashing daz but i do agree that his production has sucked for a while. when he was on death row his beats were incredible and high quality now it seems he don't care. my theory is that when they were on the row and not getting paid (him and snoop) they were hungry and made the best shit as soon as they got some dough they just didn't care no more. daz last great contribution to hip hop was his first solo.

daz and kurupt and alla them aint rich homie...believe it. snoop is the only 1 currently livin phat offa the music. the production value has dropped cuz they aint workin in top-notch studios no more, and they dont have dre around to mentor/mix/master etc.
true also.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bouli77

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2011, 02:48:22 PM »
Daz's production level hasn't dropped that much IMO. it's just that as an independent dude, he is cheap as fuck and not prone to have his shit properly mixed by Dre or Mike Dean and mastered by the brian gardners. kinda like how JT The Bigga Figga and many artists from the bay drop albums with good productions but poor mixing/mastering. but Daz and his co-producers always come up with interesting productions composition wise and instrument wise. they're just cheap. I was very surprised by the quality of the production on Public Enemiez. D.A.Z. has also very decent production (that's the only positive aspect of the album lol). same for Matter of Dayz.

the main difference also is that during the Death Row days the credits were shady and we don't really who was responsible for what on a lot of tracks. like Soopafly said Dre was involved on Big Pimpin' and he isn't credited at all on the Above the Rim booklet. the musicians aren't credited on All Eyez On Me (Quik said Cornelius Mims replayed the bassline live on Skandalouz). we don't know who really produced These Days, Soopafly said he did it with Daz, Quik said he did the beat and Teddy RIley finished it and the credit says produced by Nate Dogg. for all we know Daz might have only laced the generic loop of every song he is credited as a producer (that's what Snoop more or less says in his 06 dubcnn interview but he's not necessarily reliable) and every musician/technician then added their input to the song.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2011, 04:02:14 PM »
they all left. even Shade Shiest

cuz most the peeps here are childish faggots who get off on trollin some1 famous...shit, i'd love 2 have Klientel and other LAMB affiliates postin here, but i already know whats gone happen. bad for the west coast, no doubt. when i become rich, ima consider buyin dubcc and bannin all the bitchmade posters. unite the west coast on some real shit, have all the west coast artists postin here with no hateful consequences, can u feel it?

thats a high, trolling b-list celebrities on twitter n forums,, i understand the phenomenon to a certain degree -- but regardless, Daz was only using  the dubcc-channell to promote himself. he wasnt really interactin wit the members like that, unless u mentioned "crack" or "cloggin kurupts toilet".
people like OG Will_B were postin stuff like "OH MY GOD, DAZ - this is soooo bangin!!!"  and "Whens ur album come out, can we get a bonus-DVD!!??!", n he just ignored em
Shade Shiest was cool tho, n he didnt limit himself to his "Shade Shiest"-related topics. u could even communicate wit dude in the sports-section
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 04:11:19 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2011, 04:07:54 PM »
people like OG Will_B were postin stuff like "OH MY GOD, DAZ - this is soooo bangin!!!"  and "Whens ur album come out, can we get a bonus-DVD!!??!", n he just ignored em

He ignored all my letters too. I know he got em, I wrote the addresses on em perfect

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2011, 04:08:17 PM »
like son, why is this nigga postin shit on here like niggaz care if it's a Daz solo project.  who's he tryna reach or talk to on here, what fan base is he reaching?  last time i checked Daz was only good in tha hood and with 3 people on dubcc who aren't in charge of what goes on on this site.  

like he'll never talk to me or anybody else that ain't from Overseas but yet this nigga will come on will here speaking in code with absolutely NO type of Translation Sheet/Legend whatsoever and then expect us to care or support it or at the very least talk about it.  like son, give up, nobody cares anymore, you're way past your prime.  I'm 1 of the only people (if not the only person) whose never talked shit to tha guy but the only thing i got outta this nigga was "your over analyzing the song", which was odd becuz nothing in that sentence was misspelled other than the word "your".

bottom line is, why is this funky ass nigga still commanding props and love when he doesn't show luv back to tha SAME NIGGAZ who grew up listening to his music and none of the shit he drops is ever relevant to today whatsoever (not even in a "Retro" sense).  I'm just tryna figure out why he's pandering to 1 or 2 white people overseas who've never been to America (except for maybe once) and he's dissing NIGGAZ he helped "grow".  and then what makes it worse is tha type of music this guy releases, like son you stay baggin on Dre for "stealing your beats" but hardly anything u ever come out with is something to keep on a hard drive or make me wanna go out and by your CD.  

once again another black american has fucked up.  thank god Daz don't speak for my people anymore. 

I agree with you homie this site has always been pro DPG. Daz has been wack since the 90s and no one checks for him outside of this Internet forum. I also highly doubt if Terrence Martin were not affiliated with DPG in someway half of these folks wouldn't give a shit about him. I see some like Compton Rida and others post about many of talented artist and if you not down with DPG or did a song with them some of the close minded individuals on this forum ignore other dope artist.

Okka

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2011, 04:13:34 PM »

He ignored all my letters too. I know he got em, I wrote the addresses on em perfect

You're jokin', right?

Stan

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2011, 04:35:48 PM »
What's with all the hate on DUBCC forums lately?  Official hate thread (yea I'm guilty), Daz, Snoop needs to bring back G-Funk, Dre doesn't know what he's doing???   :-X

Is there a DubCC Player Hater's ball sometime soon.  Am I missing something?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2011, 04:40:58 PM »
What's with all the hate on DUBCC forums lately?  Official hate thread (yea I'm guilty), Daz, Snoop needs to bring back G-Funk, Dre doesn't know what he's doing???   :-X

Is there a DubCC Player Hater's ball sometime soon.  Am I missing something?

its only human

doublee313

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2011, 05:44:37 PM »
daz used to post some funny shit on here. did hack wilson ever get his 50 bucks?

Funny shit.  Daz ripped me off $40 when I ordered from his site back in the "Makaveli/Dillinger" shit.  He probably got a nice Red Lobster dinner off my $$.

Seriously guys, Daz has dropped his quality and standards.  His flows sucks now, his tracks suck.  If he went back and polished up his shit, he could proabaly make a nice album.  Even Jermaine couldn't save him.  Daz worked with Scott Strorch.  Something is wrong.  I think his time is done.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2011, 07:28:04 PM »

if u wanna keep in contact with shade shiest u can add  him on fb, he gives feed back and still puts out tracks

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2011, 08:11:37 PM »
Mike you're clearly just trying to defend tha homie just becuz so i'll leave it alone becuz I know that's not what u honestly think.  After "This Is The Life I Lead" everything started becoming "DPGC U KNOW Part 1" and "DPGC U KNOW Part 2" and so on and so on.  I fucked with "Public Enemiez" tho, there's definitely a few gems on that joint but that's about it.  

And don't get it twisted, the bama done made songs on all of his albums/compilations that he's released since since that I'll use some of my very very precious time to listen to.  Other than his albums/comps since then have pretty much all been 4/10's.  

"BlaQout" I thought was gonna be the rebirth of Kurupt.  I was so impressed with that nigga on that shit lyrically and tone wise that I became a fan of Kurupt all over again briefly lol (him and Quik).  But let's not act like Kurupt is some fuckin' genius on the mic and he releases quality music consistently (haven't heard the new compilation yet tho)...

Jay Rome - It's not that people ARENT checking for newer artists it's just that people aren't hip to them or they just prefer their favorites.  It really is as simple as that.  That's why I post certain songs and make these compilation albums that are in my signature, to get people hip on something they don't know about (some of tha time it's people they don't even like who made a song that I know there will be something in there they'll like.  Whether it's subtle or it creeps up on u I know there's gonna be something in there for everybody on here.

NIKCC - I came up with the idea of running this site first.  But I can't be mad at someone for having common sense tho.

WillB just needs to shut tha fuck up.  He's Enyceing/ChamillitaryClickin' slowly but surely now.  STEP YOUR GAME UP!  ;)

Everybody else defending Daz or giving excuses - STOP!  Daz is a grown ass man with DEEP and even Blood related SERIOUS/IMPORTANT/VITAL Industry connections and lives in the heart of it all.  Stop talking For that man and stop acting like a child who found out Saint Nick ain't real.  Them niggaz are boring now, point blank, end of story.  When I used to make beats in Reason 3 way back in 06'-08' when I used that shit my shit would come out sounding nice as fuck, it's the individual not tha software.  That's musicology 101 right there.

Daz NEVER fucked with people on here.  He just used to D-Bo white boys for their money online.  If what he was doing was interacting then I'd LOVE to talk to your girlfriends/wives.  

I honestly couldn't tell u how Tha Dogg Pound could make relevant music again other than some nigga like Lex Luger coming outta Cali coming into tha game overnight and taking it by tha neck who will produce a whole Dogg Pound project and even help with the writing/song process.  But then again rappers over 40 ain't necessarily tha most interesting thing in tha game (word to KRS, no disrespect).  

What's with all the hate on DUBCC forums lately?  Official hate thread (yea I'm guilty), Daz, Snoop needs to bring back G-Funk, Dre doesn't know what he's doing???   :-X

People are finally realizing that they don't have to be nice just to be nice becuz it's so and so and they've done such and such years ago.  U can tell the people who came to Daz's Aid in this thread are doing it simply outta loyalty (that's what they said didn't they?).  They don't really wanna be honest (becuz Daz and Snoop and Dre, etc ALL read dubcc), they just wanna kiss ass and hope 1 day the get a PM from Snoop, Dre, or Daz saying to come down to tha studio to listen to some new tracks they laid down.  

It's not hate tho, it's more like people have been afraid to keep it 1000 becuz of how Haters and Honest People get mixed up all the time.  Like it or not this thread is Therapy for alot of people on here who've had trouble thinking for themselves or scared to speak their minds in fear of some sort of retaliation.  

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2011, 11:28:01 PM »

cuz most the peeps here are childish faggots who get off on trollin some1 famous...shit, i'd love 2 have Klientel and other LAMB affiliates postin here, but i already know whats gone happen. bad for the west coast, no doubt. when i become rich, ima consider buyin dubcc and bannin all the bitchmade posters. unite the west coast on some real shit, have all the west coast artists postin here with no hateful consequences, can u feel it?

thats a high, trolling b-list celebrities on twitter n forums,, i understand the phenomenon to a certain degree -- but regardless, Daz was only using  the dubcc-channell to promote himself. he wasnt really interactin wit the members like that, unless u mentioned "crack" or "cloggin kurupts toilet".
people like OG Will_B were postin stuff like "OH MY GOD, DAZ - this is soooo bangin!!!"  and "Whens ur album come out, can we get a bonus-DVD!!??!", n he just ignored em
Shade Shiest was cool tho, n he didnt limit himself to his "Shade Shiest"-related topics. u could even communicate wit dude in the sports-section

go check siccness...they have hella artists just posting there as regulars. other sites is like this too...dubcc aint regulated like some other boards. instead of regulatin what really matters, some mods here would prefer to regulate threads in "all caps" and pointless ish like that...dubcc coulda been the biggest thing to happen to west coast hip-hop if done right. feel me on that 1.

bouli77

« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2011, 12:59:18 AM »
yeah siccness got a lot of artists posting on various topics, not just the ones concerning their music

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2011, 08:09:22 AM »

its only human
That's why we're gonna go the way of the dinosaurs...

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2011, 08:40:18 AM »
MAN WHOMEVER CREATED THIS POST JUST DISSED YA OWN DAMN SELF. 

Thats like questioning why a bitch fuck with you haha....he's connecting his music to the people directly.  Dont' matter if you like him or not you gotta respect it.